Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me the hp base power of my rotom wash? metalkid says 70 but that is not possible as of gen 6

Rotom-Wash (Timid) : 31 / 10 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 70
I believe that calculator's Hidden Power is set for 5th gen and below, and that spread would give a Hidden Power of 70. But as of 6th gen, the base power is now 60.

I'm cleaning up my trade thread to make everything more consistent so the following are FREE AND ALL MUST GO:
Eevee
Bold
Male:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Adaptability Covet,Charm (x2)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Run Away Covet,Charm

Calm
Male:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Adaptability Charm,Covet

Turtwig
Male:
31/31/31/x/31/31 Overgrow Superpower
31/31/31/0/31/31 Shell Armour Seed Bomb
you think i can have the shell armor turtig ill send you a flawless

I'm cleaning up my trade thread to make everything more consistent so the following are FREE AND ALL MUST GO:
Eevee
Bold
Male:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Adaptability Covet,Charm (x2)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Run Away Covet,Charm

Calm
Male:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Adaptability Charm,Covet

Turtwig
Male:
31/31/31/x/31/31 Overgrow Superpower
31/31/31/0/31/31 Shell Armour Seed Bomb
Now that i checked it it's 31/x/31/31/31/31 but I don't really care

Looking for someone to give my Lanodorus Stealth Rock in Black/White 2. Reward will either be a copy of the Lando or a credit to my shop.

Taken care of.

Last edited:
I don't know if I should be asking this question here but isn't a Tyranitar with stealth rock a good partner with a Gengar with perish song ? On the first turn you use stealth rock and perish song. If you're not OHKOed on the second turn you make both of them use protect (If he switches, the pokemon will be hit by the stealth rock if not, you still are protected). Whatever he does until the turn you will be forced to switch if you don't want your pokemon to die you can still hit him with powerfull earthquakes taking advantage of Gengar's ability

I don't know if I should be asking this question here but isn't a Tyranitar with stealth rock a good partner with a Gengar with perish song ? On the first turn you use stealth rock and perish song. If you're not OHKOed on the second turn you make both of them use protect (If he switches, the pokemon will be hit by the stealth rock if not, you still are protected). Whatever he does until the turn you will be forced to switch if you don't want your pokemon to die you can still hit him with powerfull earthquakes taking advantage of Gengar's ability
Perish song is a little loose. Try Skarm with whirlwind.

Jolly or Adamant on Axew?
A lot of people like to run jolly when banded
and adamant when scarfed.

Otherwise if you run ddance and lum it's up to your choice.
most of the set suggestions have both as an option depending on what you want to outspeed.
The haxorus that I use is jolly.

Just giving you my opinion, do whatever you want.^^

ps: if you really mean axew for little cup or something I have no idea...

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone want a free 4-5iv Timid Ghastly, Calm Chansey or Adamant Torchic? They're all breeding rejects, so they all have something wrong with them.

Are Sucker Punch and Knock Off compatible with Unburden on Hitmonlee? I think they were tutor moves at one point, but I can't remember.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Are Sucker Punch and Knock Off compatible with Unburden on Hitmonlee? I think they were tutor moves at one point, but I can't remember.
They are, they can only be taught by 4th gen move tutors, so unless they are egg moves in gen 6, they're illegal

Only sucker punch is illegal

Looking for a Litwick/Lampent/Chandlelure/Slugma/Magcargo with Heat Wave (Gen 5 Tutor Move, only have a copy of Y) I could not give a damn about IVs or whatever. I can do that myself :P
Edit: I never mentioned the reward for getting me such a pokemon, didn't I? 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Calm Prankster Klefki. For whatever you give me. I don't care if it's shiny, utter garbage, I'll give you it, no questions asked.
(I got it from WT so I can't nickname it or anything, and it's Japanese.)
Sorry if this is against the rules or something.
Just bumping it because this thread is busy :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)