Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dire need of a HA Foongus for breeding and/or 5IV timid Riolu for a tournament this weekend

By the way, if anyone near the Nebraska area is interested in going to the tourney this Sunday: greatplainsgamefestival.com or lincolnpokemon.blogger.com

... need these two pokes bad :( CMT to make trade

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for a Male Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse. Let me know if you want to trade me one. Need at least 3x 31 IV.

Anyone with a TSV of 1490 here that could hatch my 31/00/31/31/31/31 timid HA female Fennekin with egg moves? You will get a clone of it!

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I have a Japanese Charmander. After it evolved it into Charmeleon, its name changed to English. Now I'm looking for someone with a Japanese game to evolve Charmeleon so its name will be Japanese again.

i cmt'd but nothing interests.. anything else? you have lot of poke ball pokes @.@
It was when special balls didn't matter to me. But now I'm obcessed with special balls XP.
Well, nothing more =/
EDIT: Well, I have the wartortle safari, the dive balls, and the male pokemon to put egg moves into squirtle. I'm just lazy. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)