Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I most certainly will, I'm pretty sure I still have them. I assume you mean the bold female and timid male?

Edit* IVs, natures etc don't really matter but timid/modest and adamant would be a bonus. Only thing that matters is the ball,gender and ability.
I got both of your Charmeleons. Random natures though :/

Edit: I have to sleep now, sorry :( Maybe we can try to trade tomorrow?

Last edited:
I am in need of the following 4 pokemon:
Female in the bulbasuar line with chlorophyll in a nest or net ball.
2 Females in the charmander line with solar power one in a repeat ball and the other a luxury ball.
Female in the squirtle line with rain dish in a dive ball.

I have had no such luck finding them myself, and I'm willing to do a 2 for 1 deal, cmt or pm and I can custom breed something or list some things that are not in my thread as of yet.

I am also giving away these guys to good homes (heart scales and stat berries are appreciated). If you can provide me with the pokemon I requested for above you may have 3 of them.
(M) Timid Nidoran 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rivarly with Sucker Punch
(M) Hardy Piplup 31/x/31/31/31/31 Torrent
(M) Naive Piplup 31/x/31/31/31/31 Defiant
(M) Modest Piplup 31/31/31/31/31/31 Defiant with Agility and Hydro Pump
(F) Adamant Trapinch 31/31/31/x/31/31 Arena Trap
(M) Bold Togepi 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle with Nasty Plot
(F) Adamant Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 Blaze with Outrage and Flare Blitz (Japanese)
Tbh, it isnt worth the trouble to get HA Charmanders (atleast not the physical ones) as due to switching into sun you would lose health to an ability that would never be used. Also due to most using charizard only for mega, only the special set for lower tiers would find use for the HA

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tbh, it isnt worth the trouble to get HA Charmanders (atleast not the physical ones) as due to switching into sun you would lose health to an ability that would never be used. Also due to most using charizard only for mega, only the special set for lower tiers would find use for the HA
Solar Power is slightly useful for Charizard vs Charizard encounters - if the opponent Mega-evolves into Charizard-Y, Solar Power Charizard does slightly more damage than Drought Char-Y.

I also have a quick question about HA breeding, because this is getting me really frustrated.
I'm trying to breed for HP Ice with a spread of 31/even/30/31/31/31.
I got my first flawless HP Ice pretty easily so I swapped out one of the parents for it, but after that I had no luck at all .__.

I'm using parents that are:
Male: 31/odd/30/31/31/31
Female: 31/even/30/31/31/31

If my offspring has 31/x/30/31/31/31, shouldn't the chance that x be even around 50%?
But of the 31/x/30/31/31/31 offsprings that I got, I have 10 that are HP Dragon and none that are HP Ice.
Is this just bad luck or am I forgetting something?

Solar Power is slightly useful for Charizard vs Charizard encounters - if the opponent Mega-evolves into Charizard-Y, Solar Power Charizard does slightly more damage than Drought Char-Y.
Yes, but if you lose the speed tie (or get outsped) you lose out on the better bulk and will take a harder hit back. Also, if neither KO you will be outspeeded on turn 2.

question: if my rotom set is without hydro pump and when I transforme him into rotom wash and remove hydro pump by other move i can relearn it again with heart scale? or when i will transforme him again hydro pump will be there?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Also, if neither KO you will be outspeeded on turn 2.
Charizard has 100 Speed regardless of forme, which means there will always been a speed tie, unless you don't run max speed for some reason.

hi :) I'm not good at english.. so, whats is a "spitback" pokemon? :/ I haven't found a translation to spanish.. please help me :(
Basically, a "spitback" means an unsuccessful attempt at a desired pokemon with the desired perfect IVs. Typically, spitbacks around here mean the pokemon mentioned will be lacking one or a few 31 IVs, have the wrong nature, or have the wrong ability; a lot of spitbacks people offer are only slightly flawed versions of what someone is trying to breed.

Hey, I'm looking for anyone who has mandibuzz or vullaby in their friend safari, or if anyone has some spitback vullabys? I have a jolly six IV ditto I'd be willing to trade.

Hello guys, I'm looking for the following:
- Dream Ball Chansey;
- Moon Ball Ralts (female);
- Defog Scyther (preferably male, or female if it is in a previous-gen-only ball);
- female fossils on a non-standard ball, preferably with hidden ability;
- flawless Hidden Power males with everything at 30/31, mainly a 30/31/30/31/31/31 one from the field and/or human-like egg group. I accept RNG'd Pokémon from previous generations.
I want to be allowed to breed them and trade their offspring, otherwise I'll not be interested. Also I want legitimate Pokémon, please don't hack them in gen V to breed them in X or Y.

I can trade the following, but most of these are not in stock currently, so you can do breeding requests: (HA means that hidden ability is available)
- Pumpkaboo-XL | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Luxury Ball | Egg moves: Destiny Bond, Disable
- Corphish (HA) | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Repeat Ball | Egg moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet, Switcheroo, Dragon Dance
- Machop | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Luxury Ball | Egg moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Bullet Punch
- Lotad | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Nest Ball | Egg moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Counter, Synthesis
- Ralts | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Timer Ball | Egg moves: Mean Look, Memento, Destiny Bond, Disable
- Gible (HA)| 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Quick Ball | Egg moves: Outrage, Iron Head, Double-Edge, Iron Tail
- Shroomish (HA) | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Luxury Ball | Egg moves: Spore, Charm, Focus Punch, Bullet Seed
- Binacle | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Repeat Ball | Egg moves: Switcheroo
- Shellder | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dive Ball | Egg moves: Rock Blast, Icicle Spear
- Marill | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dive Ball | Egg moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower
- Honedge | 31/31/31/31/31/x | Luxury Ball | Egg moves: Destiny Bond, Wide Guard
- Chansey | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Nest Ball | Egg moves: Aromatherapy, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss, Counter
- Eevee | 31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) | Quick Ball | No egg move (don't ask for a flawless female unless the offer is really awesome)
- Tepig | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Regular Ball | Egg moves: Yawn, Superpower, Sucker Punch, Curse (don't ask for a flawless female unless the offer is really awesome)
- Chimchar (HA) | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Regular Ball | Egg moves: Encore, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch (don't ask for a flawless female unless the offer is really awesome)
- Porygon | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Regular Ball | No egg move
Everything is Kalos-bred. You may ask if you want a regular Poké Ball instead of a special one, and I can trade spitbacks.

I also have the following ready to be traded :
- Amaura | Modest | Male | Regular Ball | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Special moves: Discharge, Haze, Barrier, Mirror Coat (two in stock)
- Xerneas | Calm | Premier Ball | 30/x/31/31/31/crap
- Mewtwo | Timid | Master Ball | 31/11/31/31/29/31
- All Mega Stones besides those exclusive to Y

I'll probably launch my own trade thread once I download Pokémon Bank and transfer my Dream World exclusive balls females. Thanks in advance for an offer!

Last edited:
Offering a shiny 6 IV Calm Eevee with Anticipation for trade. Looking for any 5 or 6 IV nicknameable shinies (if you have a female Calm Spritzee with HA and Wish with those prerequisites, I'll love you forever).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)