Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying there is no such thing as February 30th. :x

Other than that, what's a good new breeding project?
Omg... I have no idea how this enormous mistake got past me guys xD I am so sorry, got my mind all over the place. Yes I did mean March 2nd the contest info will be posted in full.

I apologize if you thought this was a joke because of the date mistake

I have a calm specially defensive shiny politoad I was using for a rain dance team I'm now looking to get some other things to branch my options. Anyone interested?

I have a shiny 5IV (-def) male bold nidoran that needs a home, I'm looking for stuff in cool 4th gen balls or competitive kalos dex pokemon.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
LF: Shiny 5IV Pokemon.
Offering PokeBank legends with Tutor moves. PM me if interested.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
(Changed because of more pressing Matters)

I just managed to RNG a flawless HP Fire Timid Shiny Latios on my Black 2! And I even caught it in a dive ball (suits the shiny)
If anyone has offers for this, feel free to PM me. Looking for 31/x/31/31/31/31 Xerneas in particular.

Last edited:
Anyone have a spare Tyranitarite/Charizardite X up for trade? I can offer 5IV Mawile, Gligar, Deino, Fletchling, Porygon, and Beldum, and I also have Starf/Kee/Maranga berries as well.
I also have a Porygon, Modest nature, with Trace (iirc), and the IV's are 31/31/31/31/31/0. If it interests anyone, I'm open to offers.

P.S. Is a Scyther caught in a Sport Ball (from the Bug Contest in HG/SS) worth anything?
I have both mega stones

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars. The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items. Trading Heracronite and Charizardite Y.

I'd like:
  • Impish/Jolly Landorus (preferably with good IVs. I'm willing to trade one of everything I have for this, plus items.)
  • Impish Stealth Rock HA Gligar
  • Ditto (3/4/5 IV)
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these and the Dittos)
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
forever annoyed I can't find my old games ugh

I can tr
Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars. The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items. Trading Heracronite and Charizardite Y.

I'd like:
  • Impish/Jolly Landorus (preferably with good IVs. I'm willing to trade one of everything I have for this, plus items.)
  • Impish Stealth Rock HA Gligar
  • Ditto (3/4/5 IV)
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these and the Dittos)
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
forever annoyed I can't find my old games ugh
I can trade a leftovers

Looking for leftovers. Willing to breed any 5IV pokemon you want. (No ungendered or hp pokemon) let me know if you can help me out or you can pick out two spitbacks from my thread.

Looking for help with my pokedex, just a few more to go so here's the list:
Parasect
Venonat
Rapidash
Seel
Dewgong
Grimmer
Electabuz
Magmar
Kabutops
Furret
Hoothoot
Lanturn
Igglybuff
Bellossum
Aipom
sunkern
Sunflora
Pineco
Forrettress
Donphan
Stantler

That's the list so far, I'll trade your pokes right back and can give you a 5 IV charmander for your trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)