Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a spare Mewtwonite Y (even if cloned)?
I can offer various 5iv Pokemon, Pokemon in Apricorn/dream balls and Heavy Ball Munchlax with the special egg move Self-Destruct from Pokewalker. It has an Adamant nature and ability Thick Fat. It can be female.
Thanks!

Anyone have a spare Mewtwonite Y (even if cloned)?
I can offer various 5iv Pokemon, Pokemon in Apricorn/dream balls and Heavy Ball Munchlax with the special egg move Self-Destruct from Pokewalker. It has an Adamant nature and ability Thick Fat. It can be female.
Thanks!
I can get you one sometime tomorrow if you'd be okay with that

Weird sounding question (I guess) but can anyone tell me what sort of spread this Umbereon has? It's in a the Battle Video with the following code:

EFYW-WWWW-WWW5-M6RW

I already know 3 of the moves as they were used, but does anyone have an idea as to what 4th one would be? I REALLY want to replicate this, as it just screams Ultimate Troll.

Weird sounding question (I guess) but can anyone tell me what sort of spread this Umbereon has? It's in a the Battle Video with the following code:

EFYW-WWWW-WWW5-M6RW

I already know 3 of the moves as they were used, but does anyone have an idea as to what 4th one would be? I REALLY want to replicate this, as it just screams Ultimate Troll.
I would be willing to bet money on the last move being toxic.

Okay then that helps. But I could someone tell me the Nature/IV Spreads/and EVs they give that. Or what they would recomend for such a Umbreon? Considering that Movepool I seem to be aiming for is: Wish/Protect/Toxic/Foul Play.
well considering the amounts of damage dealt there, it looks like a very typical umbreon set. It will be either a defense or Sp. Defense raising nature with EVs in the defense not being raised and HP. Also your going to need at least 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 to make it work.

EDIT: Nvm, the set your looking for is probably:

Calm Nature
252 HP/252 SpDef/4 Def
31/xx/31/xx/31/31
Toxic
Wish
Protect
Foul Play

XD nah ima see if I can get a refund or have him pull my mon of of his thread.
I feel you on that one haha I'd get myself a refund..

I learned my shiny rayqauza and genesect are hacks today, fortunately I got them free from a friend just to have them in game. However I did get that legit premier ball darkrai ( everything I can find says its legit and all his Info matches the legit one including not having the premier ribbon )

Trading uncloned, Kalos bred shinies:

Ralts - Timid - Trace - 31/x/0/31/31/31 (Luxury Ball)
Ralts - Timid - Trace - 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Luxury Ball)

Rotom - Modest - x/x/31/31/31/31

Lillipup - Serious - Run Away - 31/x/x/31/x/31 (Safari shiny)

Looking for offers of other uncloned Kalos bred shinies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LF a male pokemon in the bug egg group with a bold nature. good iv's would be handy but not necessarily needed
I've got a bunch of stuff for anyone that can help me out. some have 5ivs, others will need to be bred, otherwise there may be spitbacks available

adamant Pinsir with quick attack
modest Rotom
timid telepathy Noibat
jolly Kangaskhan in a luxury ball
bold natural cure Chansey in a love ball (HGSS exclusive) with seismic toss, aromatherapy, counter and helping hand
timid solar power Charmander with dragon pulse
naive chlorophyll Bulbasaur with giga drain
adamant speed boost Blaziken with baton pass
modest Deino
jolly skill link Minccino
timid Houndour in a level ball (HGSS exclusive) with sucker punch and destiny bond
modest Mareep in a fast ball (HGSS exclusive) with agility
timid Gastly in a moon ball (HGSS exclusive)
modest Swablu in a dive ball
timid dry skin Helioptile (can do sand veil but may take some time)
adamant gale wings Fletchling
adamant sturdy Bergmite with mirror move
adamant Marill with belly drum, aqua jet and superpower in a dive ball
jolly rough skin Gible with iron head
modest swift swim Poliwag
adamant swift swim Kabuto
timid unburden Treecko with endeavor
prankster Sableye (have not started breeding yet, will take time)
adamant speed boost Carvanha
modest Squirtle in a dive ball (another unstarted porject)
adamant iron fist Chimchar with fake out and fire/thunder punch
anticipation Eevee
jolly speed boost Venipede with (toxic) spikes in a net ball
adamant marvel scale Dratini with e-speed in a luxury ball
modest gooey Goomy with counter, acid armor and poison tail
adamant Larvitar with stealth rock, dragon dance and pursuit in a luxury ball. also plan on breeding some in friend balls (HGSS exclusive) but will take time

For Trade (All bred myself and already available)

Rotom |Bold Nature |31/X/31/31/31/31 |Levitate (Only 1 left) (Trade pending)
Larvesta (Male) |Bold Nature |31/X/31/31/31/31 |Flame Body (Only 1 left)
Absol (Male) |Naive Nature |31/31/31/31/X/31 |Justified |Egg Move: Play Rough (2 left)
Squirtle (Male) |Bold Nature |31/X/31/31/31/31 |Rain Dish | Egg Move: Aura Sphere (3 left)
What I can breed (All will have between 3-5 31 IVs)

Defog Scyther (Technician)
Knock Off/Megahorn/Drill Run Karrablast (Overcoat)
Leaf Storm/Sleep Powder/Spikes Roselia (Natural Cure)
Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Sucker Punch Mawile (Intimidate)
Seismic Toss/Aromatherapy Chansey (Natural Cure)
Spikes/Stealth Rock/Brave Bird/Whirlwind Skarmory (Sturdy)
Quick Attack Pinsir (Moxie)
Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitar (Guts)
Wish/Aromatheraphy Cleffa (Magic Guard and Friend Guard) (Friend Guard becomes Unaware when evolved into Clefable)
and plenty more (Feel free to PM me asking what I can breed since I breed a lot)

Looking for (In order of priority)

Tyrouge |Impish Nature |31/31/31/X/31/31 |Guts
Timid Lightningrod Elektrike that has Hidden Power Ice
Eevee |Bold Nature |31/X/31/31/31/31 |Anticipation |Egg Move: Wish |BW2 Tutor moves: Heal Bell/Hyper Voice
Pinsirite
Charizardite X
Tyranitarite
Manectite
Any other offer will be considered

Please VM/PM me if you're interested.
Can you let me know if any of the pokes you're offering are in special balls? I have a lot of the things you're looking for.

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars. The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items. Trading Heracronite and Charizardite Y.

I'd like:
  • Impish/Jolly Landorus (preferably with decent IVs. I'm willing to trade one of everything I have for this, plus items.)
  • Impish Stealth Rock HA Gligar
  • Ditto (3/4/5 IV)
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these and the Dittos)
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
forever annoyed I can't find my old games ugh
Hi I am interested in a female of your Absols, as well a Froakie and Noibat (what ball are they in?) Can offer a 6IV Ditto and a Leftovers, will see if I can get you the gligar too.

Last edited:
LF: 5 IV (No SpAtk) Adamant Beldum with Clear Body.

Let me know if you have one for trade and I can PM you my stock.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Offering the following Kalos shinies:

6IV | Bulletproof | Male Chespin | Impish | Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV | Protean | Female Froakie | Timid | Pound, Growl
4IV | Levitate | Male Gastly | Timid | Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV | Pressure | Male Absol | Adamant | Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV | Iron Fist | Male Chimchar | Jolly | Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV | Contrary | Male Inkay | Adamant | Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV | Infiltrator | Female Noibat | Timid | Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV | Gale Wings | Female Talonflame | Adamant | Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV | Pure Power | Male Medicham | Jolly | Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV | Refrigerate | Male Amaura | Modest | Growl, Powder Snow
5IV | Strong Jaw | Male Tyrunt | Adamant | Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
5IV | Flower Veil | Blue Flower Female Florges | Calm | Wish, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Moonblast
5IV | Blaze | Male Charizard | Jolly | Earthquake, Flare Blits, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance
5IV | Compound Eyes | Female Scatterbug [Archipielago Pattern] | Timid | Tackle, Strig Shot, Stun Spore
5IV | Protean | Male Greninja | Timid | Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Hydro Pump
4IV | Healer | Female Spritzee | Relaxed | Sweet Scent, Fairy Wind, Disable, Wish [ Trick Room Team Member]
5IV | Gooey | Female Goomy | Modest | Tackle, Bubble
6IV | Unnerve | FEMALE Litleo | Timid | Tackle, Leer
4IV | Stance Change | Male Aegislash | Brave | King Shield, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword [ Trick Room Team Member]
5IV | Natural Cure | Female Trevenant (NICKNAMED PALE OAK) | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Leech Seed, Horn Leech, Phantom Force
5IV | Harvest | Male Trevenant | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Horn Leech, Leech Seed
5IV | Own Tempo | MALE Espurr | Bold | Scratch, Leer
5IV | Dry Skin | Male Heliolisk | Timid | Dark Pulse, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch
6IV | Unburden | Female Slurpuff | Naughty | Belly Drum, Yawn, After You, Copycat
[New] 4IV | No Guard | Male Honedge | Brave | Tackle, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak [ Trickroom Team Member]
[New] 6IV | Magician | Male Fennekin | Modest | Magic Coat, Wish, Heat Wave, Hypnosis
[New] 5IV | Huge Power | Female Bunnelby | Adamant | Tackle, Agility, Leer
[New] 5IV | Symbiosis | Blue Flower Female Flabébé | Calm | Tackle, Vine Whip
[New] 5IV | Cheek Pouch | Male Dedenne | Timid | Covet, Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
[New] 5IV | Unburden | Female Hawlucha | Adamant | Detect, Tackle, Hone Claws
[New] 6IV | Gale Wings | Female Fletching | Adamant | Tackle, Growl
[New] 5IV | Fur Coat | Male Furfrou | Impish | Tackle, Growl
[New] 5IV | Ice Body | Female Bermite | Impish | Harden, Sharpen, Curse, Ice Fang
[New] 4IV(HP Ice) | Dry Skin | Female Helioptyle | Timid | Agility, Camouflage, Electric Terrain, Glare
[New] 5IV | Tough Claws | Male Binacle | Jolly | Shell Smash, Scratch, Sand Attack
[New] 6IV | Own Tempo | Female Espurr | Timid | Scratch, Leer, Psybeam, Fake Out
[New] 6IV | Unburden| Female Swirlix | Naughty | Yawn, Belly Drum, After You, Copycat
[New] 5IV | Harvest | Male Phantump | Careful | Confuse Ray, Leech Seed, Curse, Will-O-Wisp

Im currently looking for the following Shiny 5-6IV's With Correct Natures and only the following:

Skiddo
Clauncher
Pumpkaboo With Everstone (I'll add a everstone to the Pokemon you choose)
6IV Yveltal (non shiny)

6IV Xerneas (non shiny)

Looking for a Gale Wings Fletchling or a Gooey Goomy, I got loads of spitback Pokemon from previous Gens and Honedge and Protean Froakie from this Gen, just request and I'll see what I can do.

I'm offering a
Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Celebi Natural Cure | Earth power | Nasty plot | Giga Drain | Psychic.
OT: GAMESTP
ID No. 02271
I need shinies and legendarys.
I am not so sure its a hack, despite it being listed. There were some gamestops that distributed it, so it can be legit, but from an unapproved event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)