Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question can transfer only moves be bred into the pokemons offspring? for example could I breed a tansfered excadrill with stealth rocks and it's offspring have stealth rocks?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Quick question can transfer only moves be bred into the pokemons offspring? for example could I breed a tansfered excadrill with stealth rocks and it's offspring have stealth rocks?
Unless they're egg moves, they won't pass down.

Looking for female pokemon in rare balls. Prefer those with egg moves and HA (if applicable). IVs and natures not a big deal.

PM me what you have.

I may help, depending on what you wonder about.
Okay so basically, does it get adaptability the turn it mega evolves or do you have to wait a turn ( like banette ) also do i have : vacuum wave/protect/flash cannon/nasty plot or bullet punch/protect/close combat/swords dance? He'll be sent out with either amoongus, miltank/nidoqueen ( for helping hand ) or greninja ( to get a free swords dance thanks to mat block.

Okay so basically, does it get adaptability the turn it mega evolves or do you have to wait a turn ( like banette ) also do i have : vacuum wave/protect/flash cannon/nasty plot or bullet punch/protect/close combat/swords dance? He'll be sent out with either amoongus, miltank/nidoqueen ( for helping hand ) or greninja ( to get a free swords dance thanks to mat block.
It will get the Adaptability boost 1st turn, and for the set it all depends on if you need a special or physical attacker.

Mat block wont help against priority/status, and when it comes to HH im not sure it is worth it on a non-multihit move, as it will leave you open to attacks/boosts from the othet opposing poke.

It will get the Adaptability boost 1st turn, and for the set it all depends on if you need a special or physical attacker.

Mat block wont help against priority/status, and when it comes to HH im not sure it is worth it on a non-multihit move, as it will leave you open to attacks/boosts from the othet opposing poke.
Well i don't know if i want psychical or special, would physical be better for bullet punch because of the fairy type? and lucario doesn't have any multi hit stab moves does it?

Well i don't know if i want psychical or special, would physical be better for bullet punch because of the fairy type? and lucario doesn't have any multi hit stab moves does it?
Special may be better to avoid a burn dropping the attack, but it all depends on the amount of special/physical centered pokés

You need to decide whether you need a physical or special attacker based on the other members of your team. They both have advantages and disadvantages. Have you considered mixed?

Special may be better to avoid a burn dropping the attack, but it all depends on the amount of special/physical centered pokés
okay cheers mate. i notice you trade battle maison items, i have 5 iv fletchling, charmander, nidoran m & f, and spitback mienfoo if any of those interest you?

You need to decide whether you need a physical or special attacker based on the other members of your team. They both have advantages and disadvantages. Have you considered mixed?
Yeah i don't like mixed i feel it's a waste :/

Moderator edit: Do not double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
i still have a shiny male jolly excadrill with stealth rock and iron head and mold breaker. i am willing to trade it for a normal male jolly drilbur/excadrill with stealth rock and iron head and mold breaker PM me if you're interested

Last edited:
not much atm but depending on what you want i can get it within the time it would take you to breed the meditite probably.
I'm not really looking for anything too specific... Some move tutor Pokes, like Excadrill w/ SR and Iron Head or Skarmory with SR and Defog would be cool. I'm really just looking for interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)