Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, thats great. Just to be clear - this Corphish is a spitback, so his spread is not perfect: he lacks defense. Adding you, my FC is in my sig.
Oh shoot, I thought it was in the right spread, I guess I read that wrong >.<. Sorry then dude

I'm looking to get rid of my Defog Scyther spitbacks (12 in total). All are Impish Nature, have 4 to 5 Max IVs, and either have Swarm or Technician. Not looking for anything from these spitbacks, but i'd appreciate if I can get a Metal Coat or some Dusk and Shiny stones
Still have any scythers?

question about the masuda method: if i will have a shiny ditto with 6iv from japan and another poke from another region what is the chances that i will get a shiny poke?

Looking for:

female Safari Ball pokemon
female Heavy Ball pokemon
female Fast Ball pokemon
female Friend Ball pokemon
female Level Ball pokemon
female Love Ball pokemon
female Lure Ball pokemon
female Moon Ball pokemon
female Park Ball pokemon
female Safari Ball pokemon
female Sport Ball pokemon
female Dream Ball pokemon with HA

If there's any that are not possible, please let me know and I will edit.

is anyone available to clone my 31/31/31/31/31/0 brave honedge? you can keep a non-redis copy of the mon for yourself, or take a non-redis/non-event mon from my trade thread.

cheers.

so you are saying that its a tough work? cause i dont want to sit on the 3DS and wait for shiny to hatch :\
i've been doing a lot of shiny breeding.... and yeah its basicly hatching a bunch of eggs until you get lucky lol though using the coin under the thumb pad trick is useful at the luminose gym if you have a lot of eggs to go through

i got the shiny charm and use a jap ditto and i usually get a shiny between 140-180 eggs

i've been doing a lot of shiny breeding.... and yeah its basicly hacking a bunch of eggs until you get lucky lol though using the coin under the thumb pad trick is useful at the luminose gym if you have a lot of eggs to go through
i know that place its good for hatching eggs.
there are a specific video in youtube that can help me? and someone told me that if i have a ditto from japan the chances are higher than other region ditto to hatch shiny pokes this is true?

between 140-180 eggs?!?! thats insane!

there are a specific video in youtube that can help me? and someone told me that if i have a ditto from japan the chances are higher than other region ditto to hatch shiny pokes this is true?

the first one i went for was shiny froakie and that took a little over 400 but that was before i got the shiny charm, i guess there is no definite answer yet if that helps hatching shinies but i personaly think it has

and if you have the oval charm collecting eggs is pretty fast, if you got some free time it doesnt take that long to fill up a few boxs with eggs

Yes, breeding two pokemon from different regions makes it more likely to hatch a shiny. I recall the rate of it being somewhere near 1/1000, but it may have changed.

Greg26, consider yourself VERY lucky if that's what you have experienced. I know you have the Shiny Charm and there's a thread up for people to post their results, but the average for Shiny Charm MM is around 1:450 eggs.

I myself do no have the Shiny Charm. I'm on drought. 1500+ since my last shiny.

Yes, breeding two pokemon from different regions makes it more likely to hatch a shiny. I recall the rate of it being somewhere near 1/1000, but it may have changed.
Wow all the things you are saying are insane! But if i will get a shiny one from japan with 6iv i can trade for him at least three shiny pokes right?

Greg26, consider yourself VERY lucky if that's what you have experienced. I know you have the Shiny Charm and there's a thread up for people to post their results, but the average for Shiny Charm MM is around 1:450 eggs.

I myself do no have the Shiny Charm. I'm on drought. 1500+ since my last shiny.
in the last week and a half i have breed a shiny solar-power charmander, healer chansey, technician scyther, protein froakie, and oblivious feebas. starting working on an anticipation eevee last night

still looking for a ♀Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll in a nest ball. I'd like Quiet natured and IVs that line up with HP Fire's even slots, but at this point I just need something so I can start my project. It's a royal pain in the ass to catch ♀Ivysaur in the Friend Safari...

Going to work now but I'll be checking my PMs from my phone!

still looking for a ♀Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll in a nest ball. I'd like Quiet natured and IVs that line up with HP Fire's even slots, but at this point I just need something so I can start my project. It's a royal pain in the ass to catch ♀Ivysaur in the Friend Safari...

Going to work now but I'll be checking my PMs from my phone!
Why do so many want nest ball for that evo line? Dusk ball fit so much better I feel, especially with the animation that appeals to its poison typing.

can the shininess be SR? Like you know how you can sorta "RNG" the IVs on an egg by saving before putting the parents in. Like if you know you will get a lets say 31/31/31/X/31/31 poke can you just SR forever to get a shiny or is the shininess also generated when you drop off the parents? (Asking cuz it was unrelated in Gen IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)