Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Looking for a 6 IV non-English Froakie with Protean, I've got some 6 IV Quiet Honedges to offer but that's about it lol.

Anyone have any suggestions on making a stall team or where I can find some?
My biggest piece of advice when making a stall team is make sure they all got at least 1 attack move. People are starting to realize Taunt shuts down 75% of pokemon and literally wins games. Too many times i taunt someone and they are forced to use struggle or switch out which lets me able to set up. Alakazam and Espeon are the biggest counters to stall teams cause they have magic bounce. Dont run chansey or Blissey. They are next to useless this meta

My biggest piece of advice when making a stall team is make sure they all got at least 1 attack move. People are starting to realize Taunt shuts down 75% of pokemon and literally wins games. Too many times i taunt someone and they are forced to use struggle or switch out which lets me able to set up. Alakazam and Espeon are the biggest counters to stall teams cause they have magic bounce. Dont run chansey or Blissey. They are next to useless this meta
Alakazam doesn't have Magic Bounce...

Right now I'm thinking of running physical hippowdon with slakoff, whirlwind rock slide and earthquake, as well as a special tank tyranitar with toxic/dragon tail crunch stealth rocks and rock slide and a special wall goodra any suggestions? Goodra has toxic dragon pulse flamethrower and t bolt

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Im looking for Shiny,dd outrage charizard,shiny greninja, and other shiby 6th gen pokes ,charizaed y stone, i can offer events, and megastones. ive also got the hang of cloning so i can even give you back the shiny pokes (:

Im looking for Shiny,dd outrage charizard,shiny greninja, and other shiby 6th gen pokes ,charizaed y stone, i can offer events, and megastones. ive also got the hang of cloning so i can even give you back the shiny pokes (:
I have a Shiny Charmander, flawless and Adamant with DD and Outrage, what event Pokemon do you have?

For Trade: Regenerator Ho-oh, 4IV Modest Dialga, 4IV Naughty Terrakion, 5IV Adamant Adaptability Crawdaunt, 5IV Huge Power Adamant Diggersby, 5IV Modest Froakie, and others

Looking For: Keldeo, Meloetta, Adamant/Jolly Groudon, CharizarditeX if you're feeling extra-generous (wink wink nudge nudge), just trying to finish 'Dex.

So looking for greninja line shiny I'm open to looking at what you have however, ideally it would be a lv 1 froakie shiny timid or modest with protean (protean is a must).

What I can offer is most any breed-able shiny with perfect IV's not hacked! I would be using RNG to obtain them with no Trainer ID manipulation. So the OT would be my name and ID I can also nickname them if you desire may also be able to get certain dream world abilities.

Still looking for Lansat and Starf berries. Can trade some 5IV Kalos bred Pokemon for 1 of them.

Have:
5IV Magic Guard Abra (Timid)
5IV Flame Body Larvesta (Modest)
5IV Heracross (Adamant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)