Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question I was messing around on showdown, and my jolly garchomp got outsped on the first turn by a dragonite, whose item was weakness policy.... there is no way that should have happened right?

If he moved first after the ddance, then that's because of the ddance. Ddance adds 1 stage of speed making it faster than garchomp
no he moved first to dragon dance after the dance i dragon clawed to break multi scale, his weakness policy activated so I know he wasn't scarfed, then on the next turn (turn 2) he raped my face off with a dragon claw, and the +3 dragonite proceeded to almost sweep my team

no he moved first to dragon dance after the dance i dragon clawed to break multi scale, his weakness policy activated so I know he wasn't scarfed, then on the next turn (turn 2) he raped my face off with a dragon claw, and the +3 dragonite proceeded to almost sweep my team
I really have no idea then

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm a little confused, but providong he got DD up he'd outspeed Garchomp.

Can anybody trade me a Sunkern/Sunflora or Lopunny or Mesprit? Don't need to keep them, don't even need to be competitive. Those are the last 4 things I need to complete the dex, and the GTS people are idiots.

looking for 4-5iv female spitback. Absol with sucker punch and playrough in a premier or luxury ball! I know its specific but I have 5-6iv egg move marills, medidite, sableye, spinarak and vullaby :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
sadly just a regular ball (breed before I knew only FEMALES pass balls xD) has bullet punch tho
darnit xD was looking for a 3 to 4 female in a premier.
I can give ypu a free jolly 4iv absol with perish song, play rough, sucker punch and megahorn, male tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)