Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be awesome. If you have an extra female safari exeggcute, could you trade me one (even if it doesn't have good iv's) along with a male safari exeggcute (with good iv's)?

Also, what do you want in return?

EDIT:
Wait hold on, what do you mean "Offspring"?
I bred a female exeggcute with a ditto in my y version. The babies will be in a safari ball aswell. I will trade one of those hatched exeggcutes to you.
edit: I would have pm'd you but I can't start a conversation with you.

I bred a female exeggcute with a ditto in my y version. The babies will be in a safari ball aswell. I will trade one of those hatched exeggcutes to you.
edit: I would have pm'd you but I can't start a conversation with you.
Okie Dokie.

I've added you to my follow list so you should be able to send me a pm now.

Careful
Levitate
-Pain Split

Jolly
Keen eye
-Icicle Crash
-Pursuit
-Ice Punch

I have these two guys up for grabs. Kalos born. Pm what you have.

I'm in dire need of a prankster riolu (for april friendly so like. ASAP), stats region, balls etc don't matter, offering my shiny battle ready liepard.

So i got really lucky with my breeding. In my first batch of breeding mawile i got a 6 iv mawile and two other 5 iv mawile that i wanna trade.
Both are male with adamant nature and fire fang as am egg move. Both have the following ivs
31/31/31/x/31/31
One has intimidate and the other has hyper cutter. Pm me for offers
Edit: just got another one 5 iv male mawile missing only speed

Last edited:
Looking for a flawless modest porygon with trick. Let me know if you can or know anyone who can help me out. I'll make it worth your while.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Giving away the following:

(x0)
Adamant / Rock Head/Pressure / 31/31/31/x/31/31

Pursuit / Tailwind / Whirlwind / Wide Guard

(x0)
Sassy / Storm Drain / 31/31/31/31/31/31

Memento / Clear Smog / Yawn / Stockpile

All are fully-redis, as long as you credit me as the OT. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
can anyone trade a bold latias with defog and trick and also it would be nice if it was a decent level and if it was ev trained can trade big

I'm in dire need of a prankster riolu (for april friendly so like. ASAP), stats region, balls etc don't matter, offering my shiny battle ready liepard.
I have one

Moderator edit: Don't double post. I've warned you before, next time will result in an infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)