Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to write again... But does anyone have a Drilbur or Excadrill with the Hidden Ability Moldbreaker that they could trade me? Or Perhaps Friend Safari with Excadrill in it? IV and Nature doesn't matter just need the Hidden ability. >.< My friend safari has diggersby in it.. if that helps :) Just got one from pokemon trades.

Last edited:
im looking for a few battle maison items, I want an air balloon a choice specs and a toxic orb, id be willing to trade a jolly 5v darumaka for them if anyone could help me out that would be great
I can help you but this will cost more than one poke

Sorry to write again... But does anyone have a Drilbur or Excadrill with the Hidden Ability Moldbreaker that they could trade me? Or Perhaps Friend Safari with Excadrill in it? IV and Nature doesn't matter just need the Hidden ability. >.< My friend safari has diggersby in it.. if that helps :)
I have some 4 IV moldbreaker jolly females in a Lux ball.

What you got to offer?

As I said in the post you made a little bit ago, nope. Those items were only distributed once. They will never be given out again, and anyone who ever had one has used it already or is not part of the online fandom, leaving their cartridge to rot in a box somewhere.

All those legendaries have been made available in subsequent events or in game though, so they are all realistically obtainable, just not through the exclusive 3rd gen items.
Is there any legitimate way to receive the Eon Ticket, Aurora Ticket, Old Sea Map, and Mystic Ticket? Or would I have to find cartridges that have already claimed these in order to catch the legendaries?
Actually, it is possible to mix records and pass on, at the very least, the Eon Ticket. I did it a few times for my RSE cartridges (until I accidentally restarted all of them and lost the Eon Ticket permanently :'( ).

I do not know about the other tickets, however.

Hi friends,
I'm giving away the following if anyone's interested.
Piplup, calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Turtwig, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Snivy, timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Swinub, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Horsea, modest, 31/31/31/31/31/31
All bred by me to fill pokedex, so I didn't care about pokeballs, all just in standard pokeballs. Also all nicknamable if you want.

Last edited:
Hi friends,
I'm giving away the following if anyone's interested.
Piplup, calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Turtwig, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Snivy, timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Swinub, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Horsea, modest, 31/31/31/31/31/31
All bred by me to fill pokedex, so I didn't care about pokeballs, all just in standard pokeballs. Also all nicknamable if you want.
I will be happy for the turtwig :)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to try and use the Johto starters, what are the recommended moveset, EVs, nature, etc. for each final evolution?
Unfortunately, because none of the Jhoto starters are very good in XY, they haven't been analyzed, I would suggest looking at their BW
Analyses if you wish to use them.

As I said in the post you made a little bit ago, nope. Those items were only distributed once. They will never be given out again, and anyone who ever had one has used it already or is not part of the online fandom, leaving their cartridge to rot in a box somewhere.

All those legendaries have been made available in subsequent events or in game though, so they are all realistically obtainable, just not through the exclusive 3rd gen items.
However, Gen 3 has some exclusive move tutors and is the only way to get a Shiny Deoxys and Mew

im looking for a few battle maison items, I want an air balloon a choice specs and a toxic orb, id be willing to trade a jolly 5v darumaka for them if anyone could help me out that would be great
or youcan just go to battle mansion and get it yourself. not hard at all...

I'm going to try and use the Johto starters, what are the recommended moveset, EVs, nature, etc. for each final evolution?
Even though it was kinda gimmicky, I ran a jolly SD salac berry meganium with the moveset of SD, EQ, seed bomb, and iron tail last gen on showdown (Really caught people off guard, and I had a few people cuss me out, and one person told me to kill myself because I was using an original set XD). Unfortunately, iron tail and seed bomb are tutor moves (which are hard to get, unless you RNG or someone you find can) although, meganium actually gained a more powerful physical grass move this gen (petal blizzard). As for replacing iron tail, I gues you could either run synthesis for health, or aromatherapy for curing burns/toxic. As for typhlosion, I personally run a power herb timid set with the moves sub, fire blast, focus blast, and solarbeam. Although, LO hp grass would probably be better than PH solarbeam, unless you ran LO solarbeam on a sun team. As for feraligtr, I guess just a jolly/adamant LO set with DD, waterfall, ice punch, crunch/EQ/Aqua jet would suffice :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)