Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm the wrong person to ask. I've got a whole lot of them...
Most likely.
But if you like I can find yours out for you (PM me to arrange), although if you're happy breeding normally, it's probably not worth it, since you'd have to change a lot of things about the way you breed :).
Oh :D. I'm happy breeding Normally, I can still get shinys normally to

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Was soft resetting my event electabuzz, got this specimen:

28/19/31/1/30/31 - Naive

Worth keeping? The SpA is horrible but everything else is decent, might be useful as Banded electivire or something. I'm really hesitant to get rid of it because there are no guaranteed IVs on this event.

(no giveaway for 1k posts, sowwy)

Why hasn't ANYONE told me that before? Sorry I suck at this type of stuff. So to be clear, keep my usual connection (my home Wifi) as connection Number 1, then for number 2, do the above steps. Do I have that right now?
Just manually edit the DNS on the first connection. You can easily switch it back to Auto/the normal DNS when you want to use the normal Wifi. No need to set up a second connection; it will likely just cause it to default to your Connection 1 if it's able to connect there.

Actually, I'm the wrong person to ask. I've got a whole lot of them...
Most likely.
But if you like I can find yours out for you (PM me to arrange), although if you're happy breeding normally, it's probably not worth it, since you'd have to change a lot of things about the way you breed :).
I would also likely need a computer

Depends on the file/Pokémon you download from Pokécheck. It will not make a legit Pokémon a hack, and it won't make a hacked Pokémon legit. Just take care over the files/Pokémon you choose.
I see I'm wondering because there are a few Legendaries I want to use in Battles and I don't want to run the risk of being accused with hacking.
Well I was mainly wanting Legends that were RNGed, so if I icluded the OTs and IDs would anyone tell me if they are hacked? Because most of these look legit. And yes I know using Legendaries is a cop-out at times, but I want to try testing some strategies that I came up with for Doubles and Triples off of Showdown.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
...if I icluded the OTs and IDs would anyone tell me if they are hacked?
They could tell you at least if they're from a known hacker, or a known RNGer. But not necessarily any more specific than that.
But that's more the type of questions to post on the simple hack tips thread.

Although if you're going to download anything from those sites, I would suggest at the very least you state you "use legal hacks" in your battles, to cover your bases. :)

They could tell you at least if they're from a known hacker, or a known RNGer. But not necessarily any more specific than that.
But that's more the type of questions to post on the simple hack tips thread.

Although if you're going to download anything from those sites, I would suggest at the very least you state you "use legal hacks" in your battles, to cover your bases. :)
Crap. I need to learn to RNG so I can cover my butt on my own. Oh well I guess I'll just use them to grind BP over and over and over again in my Y.

Crap. I need to learn to RNG so I can cover my butt on my own.
I totally do not have an RNG guide in my sig. The Smogon on-site one is good too last time I checked. If you have any questions, there's a RNG help thread in the boards somewhere.
As for what not to trust on Pokécheck... http://bit.ly/1e5WbwG I keep a blacklist of known hackers that make legal, public hacks you should avoid.

Is 31/x/31/x/31/31 acceptable for Sableye?
It generally doesn't attack so has minimal use for offenses. Even with hex 31 you aren't killing a damn thing :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)