Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to trade me a foongus with the ha or a timburr with guts and knows drain punch and also a power weight or flame orb can trade in bulk offering dream world stuff can also breed and offer other pokemon

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For anyone looking for a list of known TSVs on the site: try this.

Type in the values you're looking for in the editable boxes to the right. If you see ":(", then there's no match, otherwise it'll tell you the username of the person who matches.

There's also some blank spaces to add more (columns B and C) if you wish, but don't hold me accountable for those; I will not be maintaining this (with any reliable regularity).

If anyone wishes to be removed from the list, PM me and I'll do so; I believe I've only added people who had it publicly viewable in their trade threads or signatures, but these may have changed since I noted them.

Edit: Also, I have no idea why the counter at the top isn't working. The formula is fine in excel. Anyone feels like correcting let me know...

OK...

THIS IS A DIFFERENT VERSION.

It's now hosted on a free database site (free version, means I can do very little to change it).

Use the search function on the Shiny Value column to find the ones you want. I can't change anything here so, y'know, deal with it :).

If you want to browse through the list ('cause long lists of numbers make for the best reading material...) then switch it to "1000" or so results per page and just go nuts!

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Type in the values you're looking for in the editable boxes to the right. If you see ":(", then there's no match, otherwise it'll tell you the username of the person who matches.

There's also some blank spaces to add more (columns B and C) if you wish, but don't hold me accountable for those; I will not be maintaining this (with any reliable regularity).

If anyone wishes to be removed from the list, PM me and I'll do so; I believe I've only added people who had it publicly viewable in their trade threads or signatures, but these may have changed since I noted them.
Suggestion, arrange it by lowest # to highest #.

.com

Grumpy old man
You mean as it is in Columns E and F?
It's this way so that people can add to it without having to re-order themselves (and because Google Docs handling of locking cells is stupid to say the least...). Can do this if people are struggling too much though.

Edit: Also, I have no idea why the counter at the top isn't working. The formula is fine in excel. Anyone feels like correcting let me know...
I have been trying to "spreadsheetify" (Mackenzie's words...) the TSV values of active Smogon users in an attempt to make life easier for breeders here.
Just been caught up in some uni work, I should have it done soon though. Agonist should I give it to you when its done or post it somewhere? I don't really know what to do with it after I finish... xD

Last edited:
You mean as it is in Columns E and F?
It's this way so that people can add to it without having to re-order themselves (and because Google Docs handling of locking cells is stupid to say the least...). Can do this if people are struggling too much though.
I have 2 more sv from my other copys would you like to add them

I'm looking for a female 5 IV Starly with HA in a Luxury Ball. No egg moves are required.

I can RNG breed Pokemon in 5th gen and teach Tutor moves. Notify me here or send me a message if interested.

Anybody got a Gooey Goomy? Nature and IVs aren't important (Although good ones would be appreciated), I just want one for breeding the ability

Offering HA Chimchar in return

Last edited:
Alright I can take anything I guess really if you have a spitback of a foongus with ha or timburr with guts and drain punch but yeah you can have it for free if you don't have anything else
Sadly, I don' have a spitback of a foongus and timburr. But I do have other spitbacks in apricorn balls, sport balls, safari balls, and etc.

.com

Grumpy old man
It's a little, uh, disorganized, innit?

I also noticed that there are some duplicates in there - just for an example, My TSV of 677 is listed twice...
Sure is... But no one needs to look at anything other than the checking boxes, and I don't have time to make a nicer version (this is just the one I've been using to check for people, with a few additional check-boxes added)... Feel free not to use it.

Edit: First columns removed, they're in order now.

Any duplicates are because there's 2 users with that SV, and the VLOOKUP function will only return the first instance... You're gonna have to deal with this if you don't want the disorganised first columns. :)

i need the following for my mountain kalos pokedex:
hoothoot
spinarak

spearow
larvitar
timburr
bonsly
gothita
smoochum
voltorb
lampent
swinub
buizel
lotad
whiscash
barboach

slugma
lickylicky
poochyena
and diglett
i will offer you a doduo spitback w/ brave bird and your choice of gender in return

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sure is... But no one needs to look at anything other than the checking boxes, and I don't have time to make a nicer version (this is just the one I've been using to check for people, with a few additional check-boxes added)... Feel free not to use it.

Edit: First columns removed, they're in order now.

Any duplicates are because there's 2 users with that SV, and the VLOOKUP function will only return the first instance... You're gonna have to deal with this if you don't want the disorganised first columns. :)
Thanks for doing this, but why is it so huge? It's kind of awkward to read. The lookup function is really nice, but some people may want to just browse through :)

.com

Grumpy old man
Thanks for doing this, but why is it so huge? It's kind of awkward to read. The lookup function is really nice, but some people may want to just browse through :)
Because I have a 2880×1800 (220dpi) screen, so it looks about normal to me :). I'll lower the font size now.

For everyone else, please take this as a sign: stop PM-ing me to check your SVs; I will not respond (politely) anymore :).

Last edited:
CONTEST READY. THERE IS A CONTEST FOR EACH STARTER GUYS JOIN
Female-Jolly-31/31/31/X/31/31-Baton Pass-(Ot Jose Id 56007)- INCLUDING BLAZEKIENITE
Male-Timid-31/X/31/30/31/30-Hp Fire-Synthesis,Leech Seed,Leaf Storm-(Alexandra Id 39861)-Will be non redist until i post on my thread.
Male-Adamant-31/31/31/X/31/31-Avalanche,Ice Ball,Curse-(Ot SoDe Id 41494)

Congratulations to TyVip,Zeroexe,and ClutchesofBlood. Thanks to Everyone who participated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)