Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, ok. I've never used it and don't plan on doing so, but I am curious, is there any hope of getting it working for 6th gen?
As far as I know its not happening anytime soon.

Also, does anyone have an Aggronite to spare? I guess I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Rock Head (Intimidate as Mence) Male Bagon with Dragon Dance & Dragon Rush.

EDIT: All handled. Thanks Esmeya

Last edited:
For trade:
5 IV Flawless Jolly Reckless/Keen Eye Starly with Double-Edge
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
5 IV Flawless Modest Rotom
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
5 IV Flawless Jolly Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
5 IV Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
5 IV Flawless Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Knock Off and Sucker Punch
5 IV Flawless Adamant Technician Scyther with Bug Bite, Knock Off and Super Power
5 IV Flawless Modest Solosis with Giga Drain
Competitive Pokébank Legends (Lati twins, Calm Heatran with Stealth Rock, Timid Thundurus-I with HP Ice and Adamant Landorus with Stealth Rock) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer (can be RNG'd and/or cloned, but please no hack)
Competitively Breed HP pokés (like HP Grass/Fire Froakie and HP Ice/Grass Rotom) - Will normally trade 2 pokés or 1 poké and an item for them
5 IV Flawless Modest/Calm/Bold Anticipation Eevee with Hyper Voice
5 IV Flawless Timid Rotom
Leftovers

PM me if interested.

I want t breed a gengar but im not sure about the nature and ev spread I want it to have the following moves

mean look
substitute
curse
protect

and as a hold item I want to give it a black sludge so it can pretty much heal all the damage

what would be an good ev spread and nature for it?

I want t breed a gengar but im not sure about the nature and ev spread I want it to have the following moves

mean look
substitute
curse
protect

and as a hold item I want to give it a black sludge so it can pretty much heal all the damage

what would be an good ev spread and nature for it?
Timid nature with 252 hp and 252 spd is how i would go at it

Does anyone have a kabuto with its hidden ability ?
I have a lvl 1 Timburr, nature brave, guts ability with both mach and drain punch
Lvl 1 bold chlorophyll bulbasaur with giga drain
Lvl 1 jolly and adamant marvel scale dratinis with extremespeed and aqua jet
Lvl 12 adamant mold breaker Drilbur with rapid spin
Lvl 1 adamant quick feet(HA) shroomish with bullet seed
Lvl 1 impish sturdy skarmory with stealth rock and whirlwind
Lvl 13 adamant huge power marill
And finally I have a lvl 1 adamant moxie pinsir with superpower and quick attack

Plz :( I really want ha kabuto, been trying to gts one for hours but can't get any
Send me a message if ur interested

Edit: my friend code is 2122-6043-1101 I think

LF Modest Shiny Litwick (top priority if will be given to whomever can give it a nickname for me)

FT Latios (complete with cured pokerus)

PM if interested. I reeeeeeeeeeally WANT that shiny modest litwick!

LF Modest Shiny Litwick (top priority if will be given to whomever can give it a nickname for me)

FT Latios (complete with cured pokerus)

PM if interested. I reeeeeeeeeeally WANT that shiny modest litwick!
I am not going to trade you one.

I can provide two links which you might find helpful:
This guy is giving away boxes of pokemon (including modest litwick) only for matching tsv though. (if you don't know about the tsv stuff google it)
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/25j8nz/first_attempt_at_a_giveway_300_pokemon_available/
I got a free competitive shiny earlier today.

Pokecheck: The pokemon from agonist are free to download for everyone (only a few days left though...):
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=@agonist&lvf=1&lvl=26&nature=16&shiny=1&ab=18

I have a question about friend safaris and 3DS System transfers. If I was to transfer my data from my 3DS (current one with all my useful friend safaris/codes) and my 3DSXL (can factory reset), will my friend codes be lost? If they are not lost, will I be able to access HA Pokemon from friend safaris without waiting to go online with the person again (ex. I have a Ditto Safari. If I transfer data, will I still be able to catch Imposter Ditto without having the person come online again?)?
Reposting as I did not get a confirmed answer.

Can anybody with black/white 2 teach drill run to a male beedrill/pineco then transfer them to X/Y and trade it me? Need it to pass on to my escavalier, you shall be rewarded in spitbacks or a 5 IV level 1 :)

I am not going to trade you one.

I can provide two links which you might find helpful:
This guy is giving away boxes of pokemon (including modest litwick) only for matching tsv though. (if you don't know about the tsv stuff google it)
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/25j8nz/first_attempt_at_a_giveway_300_pokemon_available/
I got a free competitive shiny earlier today.

Pokecheck: The pokemon from agonist are free to download for everyone (only a few days left though...):
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=@agonist&lvf=1&lvl=26&nature=16&shiny=1&ab=18
thanks!!!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmm, ok. I've never used it and don't plan on doing so, but I am curious, is there any hope of getting it working for 6th gen?
This will depend on when xfr shows up again. Apparently he had it mostly ready to go back towards the end of February, but he hasn't been around since, so I don't know what the current status of it is.

Can anybody with black/white 2 teach drill run to a male beedrill/pineco then transfer them to X/Y and trade it me? Need it to pass on to my escavalier, you shall be rewarded in spitbacks or a 5 IV level 1 :)
Would you take a karrablast in gen 6 with drill run instead?
Edit: I also stil owe you a shiny mareep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)