Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*This is the point where I realize that its 2:31 AM in the morning*

*This is also the point where I realize I already have a 5 IV Ninetales w/ Drought in a Luxury Ball*

*Begins breeding HP Ice Vulpix in shame*

Badge=mods Esmeya get with the program. Hoenn CHAMPION Tristan gets it.

Also what spread for a Jolly DD dragonite, i feel like max speed is a waste (?)
Adamant > Jolly for DDnite. Or are you trying Sub + Dragon Dance?

If trying sub I think it was 252 HP / 72 Def / 60 SpD / 124 Spe w/ Jolly in Gen 5.

But if you wanna stick with Jolly with the standard set (with max speed) it does outspeed Jolteon at +1, and Choice Scarf Latios at +2.

Adamant > Jolly for DDnite.

But if you wanna stick with Jolly, it does outspeed Jolteon at +1, and Choice Scarf Latios at +2.
Yeaah I know but I figured I'd be able to go for more bulk that way since i could put less evs into speed, and weakness policy would help out with the attack loss from being Jolly

I'm so bummed out about finding a competitive legit mew with perfect/near perfect Ivs. I've checked everywhere I know and followed every lead I've found with no luck. Does anyone know a person who has one that could
Be bartered for?

I'm so bummed out about finding a competitive legit mew with perfect/near perfect Ivs. I've checked everywhere I know and followed every lead I've found with no luck. Does anyone know a person who has one that could
Be bartered for?
There's a fully redis Mew (MattJ's) that is 31/x/31/31/31/31, forget the nature (timid or modest). Search user Miria, she has it in her legendaries section, Pokes at Home is her thread. I would link it but i'm on mobile

Edit: But like i said, plenty of people probably have it, try asking MattJ himself

There's a fully redis Mew (MattJ's) that is 31/x/31/31/31/31, forget the nature (timid or modest). Search user Miria, she has it in her legendaries section, Pokes at Home is her thread. I would link it but i'm on mobile

Edit: But like i said, plenty of people probably have it, try asking MattJ himself
Thanks for the lead I hope I have something they want

Would any one be interested in this,she is still in her egg

Honedge|31/30/30/31/31/31@Luxury Ball Gender:Female

~Swords Dance
~Metal Sound
~Destiny Bond
~Wide Guard
It's ESV is 0691 if anyone wants to know
It is for the Automize set.

So, a new day, a new nag for the stuff I want. :)

LOOKING FOR:

• Torchic in a Cherish Ball- Decent ivs (not prefect or anything)/Good nature please. Mine was... horrible. Impish with 0 Def. :(
  • Manectite
  • Leftovers
  • Competitive Shiny Mew- ANY decent Nature (Modest/Timid/Bold/Calm...). Pokecheck is fine, just show me the legality analysis.
You want to know how much I want this Mew?

I'll offer ANY THREE SHINIES from my thread for a legit one.

For the other things I want I can offer-

• Cloning Services
  • Reset Bag Services (2 in stock)
  • Or anything from my thread

LOOKING FOR:

• Torchic in a Cherish Ball- Decent ivs (not prefect or anything)/Good nature please. Mine was... horrible. Impish with 0 Def. :(
  • Manectite
  • Leftovers
  • Competitive Shiny Mew- ANY decent Nature (Modest/Timid/Bold/Calm...). Pokecheck is fine, just show me the legality analysis.

• Cloning Services
How much will you pay for a leftovers?I wi do it for a spitback of safari ba pinsir

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

LOOKING FOR:

• Manectite
  • Leftovers

• Cloning Services
Legality Analysis for Gen 3 events is iffy so even if it "looked" okay doesn't mean it's not hacked.

I can give you a leftovers for free though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)