Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see.
Alright then, that's gonna make breeding that on a pain later. I'll bring up another one later, since this one's being traded for other moves.

Are all the "Incense" Pokemon's egg moves exclusive to the babies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, I see.
Alright then, that's gonna make breeding that on a pain later. I'll bring up another one later, since this one's being traded for other moves.

Not all just one (or two) egg moves are exclusive to their baby form. Self-destruct is one of them, Extrasensory is another (Budew).

Not all just one (or two) egg moves are exclusive to their baby form. Self-destruct is one of them, Extrasensory is another (Budew).
So outside those two, I can breed for the "middle" stage and still get all the egg moves.
Wonder why they did that.

Oh, I see.

Encore on Wynaut another one

Anyone have these for trade? Just message me.

Bisharp-Adamant
(The right Ability)
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: Knock Off/Iron Head/Succker Punch/Swords Dance

Gothatel-Modest
Ability-Shadow Tag
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Thunderolt/Hp Fire/Psyshock/Shadowball

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Something odd just happened.
I tried breeding my Self-Destruct Snorlax while I was waiting for more Battle Chateau trainers (main method of quick leveling without E4).
Sorry, I know this wasn't the original point of your post, but another technique for fast levelling is Cafe le Wow. It's a good middle ground between E4 and chateau in terms of time investment (yeah, you're locked into a bunch of battles like with the E4, but each battle goes much faster than E4 matches). It is also a pretty good money grind.

Sorry, I know this wasn't the original point of your post, but another technique for fast levelling is Cafe le Wow. It's a good middle ground between E4 and chateau in terms of time investment (yeah, you're locked into a bunch of battles like with the E4, but each battle goes much faster than E4 matches). It is also a pretty good money grind.
It's more that I use the Chateau with Black Writs because it's easier for me to manage with just one high level mon. Cafe le Wow tends to drag a bit since some opponents do stall techniques to wait out the "x turns for your meal" challenge. Plus, I have easier access to a PC for swapping out random trainees (I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I sometimes get lost trying to find the Cafe).

Reposting request for a Female Dive Ball Kabuto

Can EV train, or IV breed using some perfect Dittos. Current breeding with spit backs is ES Nest Ball Dratini.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Sorry to be kinda pushy, but I know that someone here has to have what I'm going to list below. Been asking/re posting for these things for some time, but I never get any responses. Please please help me out. Don't care if they are cloned or pokechecked/etc.
- Flawless Knock Off Shiftry(Early Bird/Adamant or Jolly)
- Flawless Wish/Heal Bell Lickilicky(Oblivious/Careful)
- Flawless Special Attacking Landorus(Sheer Force/Rash)
- Flawless Male Littleo or Pyroar w/HP Ice or Electric(Unnerve/Timid)
- Flawless Male Ralts or Gallade w/Knock Off(Justified/Adamant)
It might be because your thread is pretty much empty, and you haven't listed what you're offering in return :P (Plus, not many people will want to trade their flawless legends and RNG pokes for non-matching Pokeball Pokemon with no egg moves...sorry) If you offer better stuff, you'll have a higher chance of getting what you want.

Esmeya

So outside those two, I can breed for the "middle" stage and still get all the egg moves.
Wonder why they did that.
Also signal beam and tailwind on mantyke.
Encore on Wynaut another one
I was naming two examples not the entire list, but since I apparently have to -

Mantyke - Tailwind (Signal Beam is Lv. 0 on Mantine unless you're doing LC)
Wynaut - Encore
Munclax - Self-Destruct
Budew - Extrasensory
Azurill - Bounce (? if you're bored)
Happiny - ??? (Nothing that I use)
Pichu - Volt Tackle
Cleffa - ??? (Nothing too noteworthy to me)
Mr. Mine Jr - Healing Wish
Bonsly - Fake Tears? (Nothing that I use)

Sorry to be kinda pushy, but I know that someone here has to have what I'm going to list below. Been asking/re posting for these things for some time, but I never get any responses. Please please help me out. Don't care if they are cloned or pokechecked/etc.

I guess I should've put what I have to offer, so the answer to that is you name it. I can breed anything, and I have boxes on boxes of battle ready pokes which can be cloned. Just let me know what you're after.

I guess I should've put what I have to offer, so the answer to that is you name it. I can breed anything, and I have boxes on boxes of battle ready pokes which can be cloned. Just let me know what you're after.
Not to be pushy, but you already posted this. Please stop. Someone will eventually see it. :)

Does flame body hp grass magmotar any good ? 30 eggs and 3 flawless hp grass , 1 vital spirit . only 1 matches flame body :( .

I mean you can totally bluff vital spirit lol .

Esmeya

Didn't mean to offend you...
Was just trying to help out pika pal
I'm not offended in any way, shape or form. My writing is just absolutely awful. Don't take it to heart. "Apparently have to" was supposed to mean "because there is more interest than just one person" not, "ugh fuck you guys" or something of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)