Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think Mild/Rash would allow it to have better coverage since its Mixed.

I however usually pick the nature that can preform the most roles.

Modest can run 2 roles. Calm Mind and Geomancy.
Should clarify:

I meant the same thing! haha. Didn't really phrase it well but I meant coverage in terms of move sets/nature rather than Atk/SpA coverage :D

But yeah, thanks for the opinion! Confirms what I was thinking of doing when I got around to SR'ing for it.. eventually :P

LF: Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with Rough Skin ability. IV, nature and anything else doesn't matter - I will breed it anyway :)

☆*・゜゚・*Giveaway Time*・゜゚・*☆
(There are only a handful of people on right now, but oh well I don't wanna wait til next weekend.)

Prizes:

OR

OT/ID: Ellen/42700
Hatched by /u/tug_boat_captain
Modest Nature
Static
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Eerie Impulse
- Charge
- Take Down
- Electric Terrain

OT/ID: 칼름/59820
Hatched by /u/cyg5967
Modest Nature
Rain Dish
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Tackle
- Water Spout
- Aura Sphere
- Dragon Pulse

Aww, look at the precious lil babies, don't you just wanna take them home? What do you mean everyone and their mother has a Dive Ball Squirtle shh.

To win, all you have to do is find the answer to one question: Where does the quote in my sig come from?

Original quote:
??? said:
‘But of course that’s the problem, is it not? Who will tell the tyrant he is a tyrant?’
Reply to the post on my profile with your answer, first right answer wins the shiny of their choice.

Afterwards I'll randomly choose someone else to give the other shiny to. More than one person can guess the right answer and still qualify for the random chance, so go ahead and find out the answer!

Happy googling, all!
This has officially ended. The quote comes from, as all the participants guessed, 'Going Postal' by Terry Pratchett, an excellent book by an excellent writer who you all should check out if you ever get the chance. Congrats silver_angel for winning the shiny Squirtle and xcutekoala for winning the shiny Mareep!

Yesterday, I recovered a clone of my SR'd non-redistributable Yveltal (details below) from a replay through of my Y cartridge. Thought I would have a fun giveaway!

Yveltal (Master Ball) - Lv. 50
Hasty Nature
OT: Y
ID: 64770
IVs: 28/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
EVs: UT

- To win, solve the riddle below.

- One pokemon, one guess per person.

- Answers via PM ONLY to save spoiling it for everyone else.

- First correct answer wins.

- This giveaway ends when someone guesses right or I get bored, whichever comes first :D

Wanna Know How I Got These Scars?

A man, of good health, is heading to the exact centre of a perfectly square field. In one corner of the field is a black cow with white spots. In another corner, a white cow with black spots

When the man arrives arrives at the centre, he knows categorically, that his life will end.

How can he possibly know this?

Clues: the man is of good health, and does not suffer from any life threatening conditions.

The field has no distinguishing characteristics. I.e. It is not a minefield with an explosive or similar at its centre. Nor is there a giant chasm deep enough for him to fall into and perish.

This is a real life scenario, the man is not a sorcerer and does not practice magic/voodoo or whatever.

Let the game begin.

Last edited:
I wish it had 31 in Sp. Def
Yeah, that would've been nice, but as of now, you have the best naive mewtwo on smogon I believe. If you are happy with that, keep. If you only want perfection, toss. I am SRing naive mewtwo myself, and I would keep that if that were mine.

Yeah, that would've been nice, but as of now, you have the best naive mewtwo on smogon I believe. If you are happy with that, keep. If you only want perfection, toss. I am SRing naive mewtwo myself, and I would keep that if that were mine.
After two weeks of SRing, I think I'll keep it. May SR for a flawless one later.

Yesterday, I recovered a clone of my SR'd non-redistributable Yveltal (details below) from a replay through of my Y cartridge. Thought I would have a fun giveaway!

Hasty Nature

- This giveaway ends when someone guesses right or I get bored, whichever comes first :D

A man, of good health, is heading to the exact centre of a perfectly square field. In one corner of the field is a black cow with white spots. In another corner, a white cow with black spots

When the man arrives arrives at the centre, he knows categorically, that his life will end.

Clues: the man is of good health, and does not suffer from any life threatening conditions.

The field has no distinguishing characteristics. I.e. It is not a minefield with an explosive or similar at its centre. Nor is there a giant chasm deep enough for him to fall into and perish.

This is a real life scenario, the man is not a sorcerer and does not practice magic/voodoo or whatever.

Let the game begin.
Bump for new page :D

Hasty Nature

Let the game begin.
This is over already! Congrats to SanjivG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)