Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep or Toss?

Suicune - #245 (Bold)
HP: 31
Att: 18 - 19
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 27
Speed: 26 - 27

Suicune - #245 (Bold) : 31 / 18 - 19 / 31 / 31 / 27 / 26 - 27

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

Suicune breaks out of roughly 30 Premier Balls per reset. This one broke out of 28, being caught on the 29th. Was going for 31/X/31/31/31/X because speed doesn't matter as much to me. Special Defense is bugging me...
toss

whats about the avrage time to softreset for a shiny legend already spent over 15 hours without luck and I want to know if they all will take that long or even longer on avrage

Last edited:
whats about the avrage amount to softreset for a shiny legend already spent over 15 hours without luck and I want to know if they all will take that long or even longer on avrage
I have been playing since before 2007 (in fact since red and blue first came out) and have bred and soft reset countless Pokémon and NEVER, have I found a shiny with out the aid of RNG abuse/SV hatching. So I guess that's 7+ years for me. But then again, shady6121 has already obtained a Shiny Zekrom and Buckert has already obtained a Shiny Reshiram. So I guess it varies with luck.

What shiny are you going for?

Also, does anyone have a Soul Dew they can trade me?

I have been playing since before 2007 (in fact since red and blue first came out) and have bred and soft reset countless Pokémon and NEVER, have I found a shiny with out the aid of RNG abuse/SV hatching. So I guess that's 7+ years for me. But then again, shady6121 has already obtained a Shiny Zekrom and Buckert has already obtained a Shiny Reshiram. So I guess it varies with luck.

What shiny are you going for?

Also, does anyone have a Soul Dew they can trade me?
im trying for crescelia right now I do have a synco lead just in case but if I find it shiny and it has a bad nature and bad ivs I still plan to keep it.

I dont even like shiny cres but there are only 2 shiny legends I like and I cant get none of them (shiny) in my game so I thought I would try cres in the end I want them all shiny because I want to be proud of myself in the game for once.

whats about the avrage time to softreset for a shiny legend already spent over 15 hours without luck and I want to know if they all will take that long or even longer on avrage
stil didnt get a real answer anyone here with experience who knows?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I'd need an approved cloner to clone my own Latias (soft resetted in AS, info in my thread).

Everyone willing to do that will have to clone 5 of them+the original to trade me back 6 of them and can keep a clone for himself. If a cloner is online, PM or VM me, thank you.

stil didnt get a real answer anyone here with experience who knows?
There is no average time, I'm afraid. It's all RNG and luck. lol. Someone can get it in 5 resets while another can get it 10,000 resets, who knows. The game doesn't calculate how many times you've reset and say "oh this guy reset 4,000 times, lets increase their chance of getting a shiny!"

I'd need an approved cloner to clone my own Latias (soft resetted in AS, info in my thread).

Everyone willing to do that will have to clone 5 of them+the original to trade me back 6 of them and can keep a clone for himself. If a cloner is online, PM or VM me, thank you.
I can help. Will VM.

There is no average time, I'm afraid. It's all RNG and luck. lol. Someone can get it in 5 resets while another can get it 10,000 resets, who knows. The game doesn't calculate how many times you've reset and say "oh this guy reset 4,000 times, lets increase their chance of getting a shiny!"

I can help. Will VM.
I understand that but I want to reset all legends for shinies I understand that I may get 1 first try and others after 20000 or more but since a lot of people here softreset a lot they might have an idea what i should count on on avrage. or at least give me an idea what I should count on. I dont know of 15 hours is long or short for 1

Finally got a decent Rash Giratina after about 100 SRs with IVs of 29/31/31/31/24/22. Is the Speed IV sufficient for a typical offensive mixed Giratina-O or should I try again?

I understand that but I want to reset all legends for shinies I understand that I may get 1 first try and others after 20000 or more but since a lot of people here softreset a lot they might have an idea what i should count on on avrage. or at least give me an idea what I should count on. I dont know of 15 hours is long or short for 1
If it's all RNG and luck, then there is no average. lol.

Finally got a decent Rash Giratina after about 100 SRs with IVs of 29/31/31/31/24/22. Is the Speed IV sufficient for a typical offensive mixed Giratina-O or should I try again?
Toss. 22 Speed IV is bleh and disgusting. :[

didn't know that, but it's not helping. she's not there, and i don't like navigating lumiose :(
Better than restarting the game IMO. I don't want to be mean but, I'd be willing to bike around for 5 minutes if it meant 5 guaranteed IVs on every Pokemon I breed if I were you.

Better than restarting the game IMO. I don't want to be mean but, I'd be willing to bike around for 5 minutes if it meant 5 guaranteed IVs on every Pokemon I breed if I were you.
restart the game? no, this is for omega ruby. also really annoying how you get the destiny knott there.

If it's all RNG and luck, then there is no average. lol.

Toss. 22 Speed IV is bleh and disgusting. :[
someone resets 3 shiny legends for example the first takes 20 hours the 2nd takes 5 and the 3 takes 25 hours thats 60 hours total and 20 on avarage so youre comment about there not being an avrage is incorect because there is

How bad does this look compared to premier ball? Is really annoying to catch cause it has safeguard, so I go with paralyse instead of sleep powder. But after throwing a lot of premier balls I just trew a dive ball cause I felt like it (wasn't even running out) and off course it caught it >_> Isn't Lugia the diving pokémon or something? Bubbles? Uniqueness? Ah, it looks like shit doesn't it? ;___;

Its timid - pressure so not the most useful..
The idea that the ball needs to "match" is pretty ridiculous. That's the perfect ball conceptually, because it's made for pokemon with habitats like Lugia's.

someone resets 3 shiny legends for example the first takes 20 hours the 2nd takes 5 and the 3 takes 25 hours thats 60 hours total and 20 on avarage so youre comment about there not being an avrage is incorect because there is
What he's saying is, since it's based on a Random Number Generator, technically there is no definite average, it mostly relies on luck. So if your going to start lamenting about your bad luck again, just don't bother.

EDIT: Just read the post below to understand what I mean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)