Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
For Pokémon Dream Radar;

- Do I need my current amount of Dream Orbs to be 3,000 in order to get Landorus, or the Total I've ever received? I've got 1,354 Dream Orbs now, and got the message I can capture Thundurus now, which is unlocked at 1,500.
- If I want to RNG abuse these Pokémon, does my inventory need to be empty before I capture them, so they're the only Pokémon that's being transferred to my White2 game?

Edit: How do people actually get the Apricon Ball females? I mean, most of the current generation here on Smogon doesn't have a HGSS game. Just wondering n__n

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK me and The Dutch Plumberjack are having some troubles trading and we've deduced the problem; all TDP's Pokemon have the OT 'DP' which is a blocked name (we figured that out by catching something in the wild and nicknaming it DP, which got blocked)

This means that anything that TDP has caught himself cannot be traded to any game (this includes stuff caught in previous games as he has used DP in every game ever). He can still trade other random things like stuff off Wonder Trade etc. because they don't have his OT. He can't upload his own stuff to Wonder Trade or the GTS, however he used to be able to. We think this is due to the new update for gen VI games has included a new 'curse-word censor' or something which blocks the use of the very dirty DP

My question is, is there anyway around this at all? Me and TDP need to get some trades done... Heck, TDP needs to be able to trade his own stuff, period.

Iv
For Pokémon Dream Radar;

- Do I need my current amount of Dream Orbs to be 3,000 in order to get Landorus, or the Total I've ever received? I've got 1,354 Dream Orbs now, and got the message I can capture Thundurus now, which is unlocked at 1,500.
- If I want to RNG abuse these Pokémon, does my inventory need to be empty before I capture them, so they're the only Pokémon that's being transferred to my White2 game?

Edit: How do people actually get the Apricon Ball females? I mean, most of the current generation here on Smogon doesn't have a HGSS game. Just wondering n__n
I've got both but I've barely touched them recently. I guess people have just kept stuff that was RNGd and bred for the balls.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For Pokémon Dream Radar;

iirc I had had totaled 3000 orbs over the time playing it, but that was a long time ago so don't quote me on that. I mostly just wanted to say that I still have my HGSS games and a DSi to catch Apricorn stuff which I transfer to BW and then put through bank. I never caught anything in them until I learned of the new breeding mechanics this gen so I legit had to find the games in my attic to go and catch stuff haha

Also, I know I just posted this a few minutes ago but it's at the bottom of the page :(

OK me and The Dutch Plumberjack are having some troubles trading and we've deduced the problem; all TDP's Pokemon have the OT 'DP' which is a blocked name (we figured that out by catching something in the wild and nicknaming it DP, which got blocked)

This means that anything that TDP has caught himself cannot be traded to any game (this includes stuff caught in previous games as he has used DP in every game ever). He can still trade other random things like stuff off Wonder Trade etc. because they don't have his OT. He can't upload his own stuff to Wonder Trade or the GTS, however he used to be able to. We think this is due to the new update for gen VI games has included a new 'curse-word censor' or something which blocks the use of the very dirty DP

My question is, is there anyway around this at all? Me and TDP need to get some trades done... Heck, TDP needs to be able to trade his own stuff, period.
Someone please help us.

I got a large majority of mine from a friend who was a huge collector, and she convinced me to get my own and do Apricorn runs with her. I have a huge inventory of the balls in my HG, but no motivation to catch anything. xD

(She was also Dutch, from Alphen, Buckert)

This means that anything that TDP has caught himself cannot be traded to any game (this includes stuff caught in previous games as he has used DP in every game ever). He can still trade other random things like stuff off Wonder Trade etc. because they don't have his OT. He can't upload his own stuff to Wonder Trade or the GTS, however he used to be able to. We think this is due to the new update for gen VI games has http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrad...m_special_matching_bank_etc_balls_lf/included a new 'curse-word censor' or something which blocks the use of the very dirty DP

This is unfortunate but as far as I know the only potential solution would be for TDP to bank his Pokemon and start a new game.

You know the filter that the game uses to block certain nicknames? Well, the game applies the filter to OTs also but it doesn't prevent you from using the names. So a harmless DP to you is a double penetration to the filter. Instead of being able to trade you'll just get blocked when you try to connect to the PSS.

Sometimes you can get through e.g Jebus's assmaster froakie. If TDP starts a game with a new OT he may be able to trade his Pokemon even with the old "bad" OT.

I got a large majority of mine from a friend who was a huge collector, and she convinced me to get my own and do Apricorn runs with her. I have a huge inventory of the balls in my HG, but no motivation to catch anything. xD

(She was also Dutch, from Alphen, Buckert)
You should hit me up with some Pokemon caught in Heavy Balls. ;)
I've decided that's going to be my next collection.

I'm searching for dream radar RNG'd legendaries (Impish, Bold or Calm Lugia, Modest/Timid Dialga, Timid/Modest Palkia,) with competitive natures, flawless IV spread, level 5 UT and English ones. If someone can help me with those, CMT and VM/PM what you want. Thanks in advance.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
This is unfortunate but as far as I know the only potential solution would be for TDP to bank his Pokemon and start a new game.

You know the filter that the game uses to block certain nicknames? Well, the game applies the filter to OTs also but it doesn't prevent you from using the names. So a harmless DP to you is a double penetration to the filter. Instead of being able to trade you'll just get blocked when you try to connect to the PSS.

Sometimes you can get through e.g Jebus's assmaster froakie. If TDP starts a game with a new OT he may be able to trade his Pokemon even with the old "bad" OT.
Hmmm this is interesting. The Dutch Plumberjack can still log onto the PSS as DP, it's just that things with the OT DP are blocked. I did some research and apparently the game automatically changes blocked OTs to the OT of the game the 'mon has been traded to. So in theory, TDP could bank all his stuff, start a new save with a new IGN and bank all the stuff back which would make the game automatically change those OTs to the new one...

edit: too bad TDP doesn't have bank :(

Hmmm this is interesting. The Dutch Plumberjack can still log onto the PSS as DP, it's just that things with the OT DP are blocked. I did some research and apparently the game automatically changes blocked OTs to the OT of the game the 'mon has been traded to. So in theory, TDP could bank all his stuff, start a new save with a new IGN and bank all the stuff back which would make the game automatically change those OTs to the new one...

edit: too bad TDP doesn't have bank :(
The bank changes nasty OTs to default ones but I think that only applies to previous gen mons. My sister named her B2 character something funny and when we sent some pokemon from that game to my X game through poketransfer/pokebank the OT changed to "Kuro". He should try to get the bank and send some pokemon there and see if the OTs change. Maybe test it out with someone that has traded for TDP's pokemon before buying the bank.

Still looking for any kind souls will to let go of a Froakie spit back with 0/31/0/31/0/31 or 31/31/0/31/0/31 stats and naive.

For Pokémon Dream Radar;

Wrong, a lot of people here (from what I've seen) have HGSS, and they get them via trading.

Still looking for any kind souls will to let go of a Froakie spit back with 0/31/0/31/0/31 or 31/31/0/31/0/31 stats and naive.
There's probably people with x/31/x/31/x/31 or 31/31/x/31/x/31 spitbacks where X is a random number. For them to have 0 someone must have bred that type of weird spread intentionaly in which case that isn't a spitback.

There's probably people with x/31/x/31/x/31 or 31/31/x/31/x/31 spitbacks where X is a random number. For them to have 0 someone must have bred that type of weird spread intentionaly in which case that isn't a spitback.
That's what I meant >< still waking up lol. I don't care about the defenses since I am just gonna use him as an all out attacker. Just care about the Naive nature and perfects being in offenses and such.

For Pokémon Dream Radar;

This is how we do it :P

Hey Sanjiv, can you do some capture projects for me?I need these done from HG, you can do some of them for some of my stuff, if the trade gets too big, I'd recommend looking for a cloner to help us, I just CPed my wants list to make it easy for me.
  • Level Ball : Cubone, Doduo, Electabuzz, Hoothoot, Kangaskhan, Magikarp, Onix, Phanpy, Rhyhorn, Smeargle, Stanler, Sudowoodo, Makuhita, Numel, Spoink, Combee , Burmy,Spinda and Slakoth

• Love Ball : Caterpie, Clefairy, Delibird, Jigglypuff, Burmy, Lickitung, Slugma, Chatot, Makuhita and Meditite

• Moon Ball : Caterpie, Girafarig, Growlithe, Mantine, Miltank, Pidgey, Clamperl, Swablu, Burmy, Whishcash and Buizel.

• Lure Ball : Relicanth

• Fast Ball : Drowzee, Lickitung, Shuckle, Luvdisc, Remoraid.

• Friend Ball : Farfetch'd, Stanler, Burmy and Taillow

I'd like atleast 2-3 EMs on them if possible since most of my stuff will have 3 EMs, I offer these.
    • Dive Ball :Totodile(HA unavailable), Chikorita, Chinchou, Cranidos Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Mantine, Tentacool, Omanyte, Clamperl, Burmy, Castform, Lileep, Hoppip, Cyndaquil, Kabuto, Basculin and Wailmer

• Nest Ball :Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), Totodile, Cyndaquil, Wingull, Minun and Hoppip

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos Totodile, Carvanha, tirtouga and Goldeen

• Dusk Ball: Shelmet, Anorith, Tirtouga, Aerodactyl and Carvanha

• Premier Ball :Darumaka, Meowth, Karrablast, Anorith, Shelmet, Aerodactyl, Shieldon, Cyndaquil, Kabuto, Castform, Chikorita(non HA), Buneary, Glameow, Plusle, Aron, Relicanth, Boufallant and skitty

• Ultra Ball : Shieldon, Chikorita and Tynamo

• Repeat Ball :Goldeen, Chikorita, Plusle, Cyndaquil and Darumaka

• Timer Ball :Karrablast, Cranidos and Shieldon

• Great Ball : Anorith Cyndaquil, Karrablasy, Totodile and Tentacool

• Quick Ball :Carvanha, Burmy, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Minun, Yamask and Shieldon

• Heal Ball : Lileep, Cranidos, Aerodactyl Yamask, Carvanha, Sentret, Miltank, Almomomola and Karrablast

• Sport Ball: All possible

P.S:Basically I mean that you don't need to do 'all' just pasted my wants for ease, just do what you like(don't do level ball ones, they are too much)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
The bank changes nasty OTs to default ones but I think that only applies to previous gen mons. My sister named her B2 character something funny and when we sent some pokemon from that game to my X game through poketransfer/pokebank the OT changed to "Kuro". He should try to get the bank and send some pokemon there and see if the OTs change. Maybe test it out with someone that has traded for TDP's pokemon before buying the bank.
Dutch transferred a Gengar from gen III through bank to his copy of OR, which also had the OT DP, however once it reached bank it didn't get reset. Perhaps this was because it was before he updated his copy of X/OR when the game didn't recognise DP as being banned, so now all the Pokemon with DP are stuck that way. Dutch doesn't have bank though so I'm going to make sure his friends Bank app is updated and see if transferring stuff there will reset the OTs.

I think the best/only solution is like Chill said; bank everything and start a new game with a new IGN. So weird that they would add to the censored list mid-generation, meaning that if you started a game now and tried to call yourself DP it wouldn't be allowed, but if you already had that OT now all your stuff is banned...

I was just wondering if anyone has come across this issue before, and if there is a fix for it:

I have added someone as a friend. I can see them on the 3DS friend menu and I can see they are online playing Pokemon. When I go online in Pokemon, however, they do not appear as a friend. I can see their Friend Safari with the question mark face, and can only see two Pokemon in it, even though I can see on my 3DS friend list that they are online currently playing Pokemon.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Solved the problem. The other person had not gone back online in the Pokemon game.

Last edited:
If they a
I was just wondering if anyone has come across this issue before, and if there is a fix for it:

I have added someone as a friend. I can see them on the 3DS friend menu and I can see they are online playing Pokemon. When I go online in Pokemon, however, they do not appear as a friend. I can see their Friend Safari with the question mark face, and can only see two Pokemon in it, even though I can see on my 3DS friend list that they are online currently playing Pokemon.

Any ideas?
are online in that game, they will show up. If their DS is showing as online, they won't.

They have to load Pokemon, save and connect online for them to show. Your friend list isn't necessarily reflective.

im looking for a 5iv female ha eevee for sylveon in either a dive dream or luxury ball with at least wish as an egg move. cmt for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)