Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Yeah, I figured that would be the consensus. I have my synchronizer so that makes life easier. What is the usual amount of SRs one does to get a good one?
I got my Xerneas (Timid 31/xx/31/30/31/31 Dive Ball) and Yveltal (Modest 30/xx/31/31/31/31) with very few resets, but other people say they spend hunderds of hours.

Let me know if you don't get that Swirlix by tomorrow, I'm going out now but I should be able to catch one for you later.

Edit: I'm actually going to go and catch a bunch of FS Pokemon soon so if anybody has requests, let me know. I don't have everything but I'll do my best.
That would be amazing! Would you be able to catch this for me?

charizar

Banned deucer.
Dive Ball non shiny and Heal/Master Ball for shiny

Also, CPing this from my thread here

I am LF these with HA wherever possible

Colosseum Starters

• Premier Ball Totodile

• Dive Ball Cyndaquil

• Repeat Ball Chikorita
Transfer Ball HA Stuff

• Dive Ball: Shelmet, Karrablast and Basculin

• Ultra ball: Shelmet

• Any transfer ball fossil I Donot have
Horde HA Pokemon

• Dive and Nest Ball Minun

• Repeat Ball Plusle

• Nestt and Dive Ball Hoppip

• Nest and Dive Ball Wingull

• Great and Dusk Ball Taillow

• Premier Ball Geodude

• Great and Heal Ball Zubat
For trade:-

• Sport:All possible, no HA

• Dive Ball:Totodile(HA unavailable), Chikorita, Chinchou, Cranidos Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Mantine, Tentacool, Omanyte, Clamperl, Burmy and Wailmer

• Nest Ball:Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), totodile

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos Totodile, Carvanha tirtouga and Goldeen

• Dusk Ball: Shelmet and Carvanha

• Premier Ball:Darumaka, Meowth, Karrablast, Anorith, Shelmet, Aerodactyl, Shieldon, Cyndaquil, Kabuto, Castform, Chikorita(non HA), Buneary, Glameow, Aron and skitty

• Ultra Ball: Shieldon and Tynamo

• Repeat Ball:Goldeen, Cyndaquil and Darumaka

• Timer Ball:Karrablast, Aerodactyl and Shieldon

• Great Ball:Cranidos, Anorith Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool

• Quick Ball:Carvanha, Burmy, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Yamask and Shieldon

• Heal Ball: Lileep, Cranidos, Aerodactyl Yamask, Carvanha, Sentret, Almomomola and Karrablast
i have those Colosseum pokes looking for items though plus kalos legends!

So, I finally got this god damn Zekrom.

Nicknamed: Usain Bolt
|31/31/31/3/31/30 | Adamant | HP: ICE (70)

And everything else is my info, but I'm not sure if I should keep it or keep trying.

So, I finally got this god damn Zekrom.

Nicknamed: Usain Bolt
|31/31/31/3/31/30 | Adamant | HP: ICE (70)

And everything else is my info, but I'm not sure if I should keep it or keep trying.
Nice but it hurts me to see the speed is 30 and doesn't even use hidden power.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
What would be a good ball for OR/AS non-shiny Suicune? Can't decide between Master, Dive and Net.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Thanks guys! I was initially using Dive, but I realized I didn't really like how it looked when I viewed it's stats. Net is neat, but Master with Suicune's lower half and mane actually looks really good. This'll speed up SRing too, heh.

I've received my Eon Ticket today for latios . If for some reason the latios changed color to green, what is the best ball ?

I'm thinking about dusk or nest .

Ok so, I realize this is a weird request but,

Would anyone be willing to *lend me* their lopunnite? :P I'll give it back as soon as I get my own! I just wanna play the game with mega lopunny in my team, and I know that the stone can only be gotten late in the game--which is why I'm asking for such a weird thing.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)