Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking for a LOAD of pokemon, level/ivs/evs/ha/egg moves don't really matter to me since these are all going to be breeding stock for my future army of perfect pokemon >:) (females would be slightly preferred tho)

seeking: bulbasaur, venonat, gastly, koffing, ditto, ekans, growlithe, grimer, lickitung, totodile, sentret, girafarig, dunsparce, larvitar, wobbuffet, electabuzz, treecko, lileep, burmy, croagunk, magmar, murkrow, gabite, venipede, cottonee, sigilyph, solosis, axew, rufflet, yamask, tynamo, litwick, deerling, goomy, noibat, skrelp, espurr!

huge mea culpa on this part if a request list this long is spamming or anything

i'm looking for a LOAD of pokemon, level/ivs/evs/ha/egg moves don't really matter to me since these are all going to be breeding stock for my future army of perfect pokemon >:) (females would be slightly preferred tho)

seeking: bulbasaur, venonat, gastly, koffing, ditto, ekans, growlithe, grimer, lickitung, totodile, sentret, girafarig, dunsparce, larvitar, wobbuffet, electabuzz, treecko, lileep, burmy, croagunk, magmar, murkrow, gabite, venipede, cottonee, sigilyph, solosis, axew, rufflet, yamask, tynamo, litwick, deerling, goomy, noibat, skrelp, espurr!

mostthe3rd can assist with a 6IV Ditto. I can help with an Ekans, Muk (for Grimer), Totodile, Girafarig, Larvitar, Wobbufet, Treecko, Gible, Axew & Goomy. Most of these have at least four IV's, some are females with matching balls. To be honest, you would saving a couple of these from Wonder Trade.

I know what I would like for all these but it's probably too much to ask for it.

mostthe3rd can assist with a 6IV Ditto.
Info in my signature.
Rules are updated for oras
Heatran, Zekrom and Lugia balls?
Heatran: not Repeat
Zekrom: Lux
Lugia: Dive (Premier only for shiny)

edit: with some fancy pics

Last edited:
Is it possible to get a Shedinja in a non-standard Poké Ball in ORAS by any chance? Like in the original RSE, where the ball was just copied upon evolution.

How should HA Skrelp be EV trained? Any different than it's sets here?
I'd say the default sets are fine the way they are. I'd also like to point out that it may do wonders under Trick Room. Anyway, until more testing is done (though that may have already been done on PS!), the EVs should be fine the way they are.

Besides, Adaptability Draco Meteor is too good to not be used offensively...
252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Dragalge Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Palkia: 484-572 (126.3 - 149.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
I guess ignore this. Just the first thing I thought of that wasn't a Blissey...

Last edited:

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
How should HA Skrelp be EV trained? Any different than it's sets here?
Adaptability should be used primarily for the specs set, so use a spread geared for that. Defensive sets obviously hit harder with HA but poison point probably has better use on those to bother physical attackers.

Also just saying Sakuretsu, posting calcs for something that A. would not be used to take dragalge's draco meteor, regardless of its spread and B. is a pokemon in a completely different tier isn't really helpful for proving something's worth. No offense or anything of course.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to get a Shedinja in a non-standard Poké Ball in ORAS by any chance? Like in the original RSE, where the ball was just copied upon evolution.
Only if the Nincada (non-Pokéball) to be evolved, evolves in Generation 3.
Do we know if ORAS has the same TSV mechanics as in XY?
Just to clarify, these aren't new mechanics. This is the way shinies have been handled since Generation 3 (except they're twice as likely now). The only difference is that through RNG abuse, people made the game produce an egg with their own TSV each time. But for things like shiny Manaphy, this is how it was done.

does anyone know if you can transfer the megastones from ORAS to X and Y and vise versa? i kinda have all of the pokemon to them but i really dont want to transfer them over to ORAS

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
does anyone know if you can transfer the megastones from ORAS to X and Y and vise versa? i kinda have all of the pokemon to them but i really dont want to transfer them over to ORAS
yes except you can't transfer ORAS exclusive stones to XY obviously.

Also does anyone have a spare capture smeargle (high level with spore, flase swipe, etc the works) they wouldn't mind parting with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)