Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's the one where you are in the middle of trading and you close the game at exactly at the right time
That's cloning, done between two 3ds and my interests aren't towards cloning itself, more like being able to SR shiny/flawless legendaries without playing it all again. Some extras TSV could come in handy too ofc.

It's not easy or very safe.
Does it work the same way than the Dream Radar? I can clone (and recapture) the legendaries there by having various stats of the SD card copied and moving them around. I just want to be sure of wether it can work or not. And if it's risky: could I lose just the save or the utility of the game at all. The first doesn't bother me but of course I'm not sending money down the drain...

Can someone with a ralts friend safari catch me a female in a dive ball? I also need a HA shroomish in a repeat ball. Please contact me if you can catch one or if you have one of these safaris.
If you still need a shroomish in a repeat hall with HA I can help.

I just realized I forgot to put the natures of the pokemon I have for trade. Might help if I remember to do that.

HAVE:
Gible/Adamant

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Sand stream.
No egg moves.

Squirtle/Modest:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Torrent
No egg moves.

Both have been checked and all 5 stats "couldn't be any better" from the in game IV checker, both are level 1.

looking for the following pokemon:

Scyther
Impish
5IV
Technician.

Bagon:
Naive5 iv
Sheer force

azurill/marill
5 iv
huge power
egg move: aqua jet.

Alright, I've got this sitting on my Omega Ruby game right now. Question is, should I beat the snot out of Zinnia now with it keep, or should I toss?

Rayquaza Jolly 30,31/30,31/26,27/30,31/29/30,31

Alright, I've got this sitting on my Omega Ruby game right now. Question is, should I beat the snot out of Zinnia now with it keep, or should I toss?

Rayquaza Jolly 30,31/30,31/26,27/30,31/29/30,31
Personally I would keep it, but if you want it for trading purposes I would say toss because several people already have penta-flawless ones.

I have to ask, I literally just got this in Omega Ruby, is this worth keeping?

Latios@Latiosite (came with it)
Modest Nature
14/xx/27/31/31/31
Raw Stats:92/54/61/101/80/80

I wish it was Timid or had near-perfect HP, in which case I would probably keep it. What sucks is that I cannot use Synchronize to influence this thing at all (it's technically a gift poke, I think). I wasted a week SRing for a good Cosplaychu (settled on an Adamant one with 31 attack and 31 speed), and frankly I wondered if this is worth it or not to start that again.

I have to ask, I literally just got this in Omega Ruby, is this worth keeping?

Latios@Latiosite (came with it)
Modest Nature
14/xx/27/31/31/31
Raw Stats:92/54/61/101/80/80

I wish it was Timid or had near-perfect HP, in which case I would probably keep it. What sucks is that I cannot use Synchronize to influence this thing at all (it's technically a gift poke, I think). I wasted a week SRing for a good Cosplaychu (settled on an Adamant one with 31 attack and 31 speed), and frankly I wondered if this is worth it or not to start that again.
You can synchronize the Lati@s you get with the story. It's 100% successful

Edit: Ninja'd

It's weird, but it works. Just have a fainted synchronizer in the front of the party and a space free
Alright, thanks. In point of fact I have a Timid Synchronize (Mega) Gardevoir in Y I'll import over and swap out at the start of the Magma fight (It's level 100 so it won't obey me anyway). Thankfully the Magma goons are idiots (at least twice in Double battles with them they've Selfdestructed and KO'd themselves).

I think it's a new thing. I don't expect it would work with the event Beldum.
Mind reader. All right then.

Also, does anyone know why I can't choose a name on Showdown? I type my usual username and password but it just returns me to the home screen without logging me in. Additionally, the chat doesn't load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)