Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,I'm trying to built a competitive pokemon team
Do you guys have any suggestion for pokemon in an OU team?
I'm looking for pokemon name....

Hi,I'm trying to built a competitive pokemon team
Do you guys have any suggestion for pokemon in an OU team?
I'm looking for pokemon name....
This question is more suited for this thread.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy-simple-questions-simple-answers-read-the-op-first.3489309/

Get Pokemon Showdown and look for pokemon that have the OU tag next to them to get a list of all OU mons.

http://pokemonshowdown.com

The viability list in the OU section of the competitive discussion also shows which pokemon is used a lot as well as the viability of that pokemon in the tier.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...d-b-ranks-discussion-check-post-1657.3521602/

That section also has all you need to start your teambuilding process. :)

Last edited:

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Managed to SR myself a 31/31/31/16-17/29/31 Adamant Landorus! ^_^

Since I'm all done and dusted with that, does anyone want to have my Final Gambit Staraptor to assist them with their SRing? It's 1 speed point lower than max speed Lando and has 2 HP less than max HP Lando, so it makes SRing much quicker since you can just reset the moment you see Staraptor outspeed or Final Gambit not kill (assuming Lando uses Earth Power/Swords Dance/misses Rock slide, I give my staraptor a lax incense haha).

Managed to SR myself a 31/31/31/16-17/29/31 Adamant Landorus! ^_^

Since I'm all done and dusted with that, does anyone want to have my Final Gambit Staraptor to assist them with their SRing? It's 1 speed point lower than max speed Lando and has 2 HP less than max HP Lando, so it makes SRing much quicker since you can just reset the moment you see Staraptor outspeed or Final Gambit not kill (assuming Lando uses Earth Power/Swords Dance/misses Rock slide, I give my staraptor a lax incense haha).
I will be happy to have it:)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok I know this is breaking the 'don't ask unless the boosted stat is 31' rule but goddamn I'm asking anyway... (Also using a precious pre-1k post)

Diancie:

Copy & Paste Results
None (Brave)
HP: 31
Att: 21
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 0

None (Brave) : 31 / 21 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 63

K/T?

Ok I know this is breaking the 'don't ask unless the boosted stat is 31' rule but goddamn I'm asking anyway... (Also using a precious pre-1k post)

Diancie:

Copy & Paste Results
None (Brave)

K/T?
Toss... that's actually pretty bad since Diancie uses speed and SpA, lol.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Diancie:

Copy & Paste Results
None (Brave)

K/T?
Toss, the nature really kills it.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Toss... that's actually pretty bad since Diancie uses speed and SpA, lol.
Regular Diancie Trick Room set...

Toss and keep at it.
Toss, the nature really kills it.
Yeah I know I shouldn't settle for Brave, especially since the only physical move Diancie has is Diamond Storm (why couldn't it just be like Psyshock??). If it was Quiet I would have kept for sure (even with the subpar attack). I'm just getting desperate because I've been at this for ages

edit: meant to say Brave.. Also tossed

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Regular Diancie Trick Room set...

Yeah I know I shouldn't settle for Relaxed, especially since the only physical move Diancie has is Diamond Storm (why couldn't it just be like Psyshock??). If it was Quiet I would have kept for sure (even with the subpar attack). I'm just getting desperate because I've been at this for ages
Yeah I feel your pain, I settled on a 31/31/31/14/31/0 Sassy one. :P

I'm really looking to do some apricorn breeding, so wondering if anyone could provide me with some female spit backs in pretty balls?

Keen on anything in apricorn / safari balls that matches colour-wise, or dream ball pokes with HA.

I have one or two interesting spit backs to say thanks with!

I'm really looking to do some apricorn breeding, so wondering if anyone could provide me with some female spit backs in pretty balls?

Keen on anything in apricorn / safari balls that matches colour-wise, or dream ball pokes with HA.

I have one or two interesting spit backs to say thanks with!
I can give you some, all. I want in return will be an IV/EM bred version in return

would an calm registeel with thefolowing ivs have any trade value here I know it normaly would be no but this one is shiny and cought in omega ruby I know for a fact though that the special defense is 30 instead of 31 the other 30/31 ones are the 3 max ivs.

so yeah I know the ivs could be better but this one IS shiny so I would love to hear youre opinions
25 - 27
30 - 31
5 - 7
30 - 31
30 - 31
30 - 31

would an calm registeel with thefolowing ivs have any trade value here I know it normaly would be no but this one is shiny and cought in omega ruby I know for a fact though that the special defense is 30 instead of 31 the other 30/31 ones are the 3 max ivs.

so yeah I know the ivs could be better but this one IS shiny so I would love to hear youre opinions
25 - 27
30 - 31
5 - 7
30 - 31
30 - 31
30 - 31
Keep for sure
jagged_angel adding you and getting online now

25 - 27
30 - 31
5 - 7
30 - 31
30 - 31
30 - 31
Two shinies in one week?! And you say you have bad luck. Anyways, yeah, that's definitely a keep. :]

Keep for sure
jagged_angel adding you and getting online now
Two shinies in one week?! And you say you have bad luck. Anyways, yeah, that's definitely a keep. :]
yes in 1 week on which ive spent like 8 hours a day softresetting so I wouldnt call it luck exactly but im glad the ivs are at least pretty good on this one

only 21 more to go on this gamecard

I have to admit I was lucky with the balls though I got it with my 3rd or 4th luxery ball

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I would check out Buckert. Was kind enough to hook me up with the ditto I needed to get some breeding on the go (many thanks by the way). Just be sure to read his thread instructions carefully as I'm sure this guy gets heaps of requests and must be a task keeping track of them all.
Thank you very much for the info'. Right now, I just need to pray that I see a Ditto somewhere outside of the Maison, so I can actually request one on the GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)