Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
do i keep or toss this terrakion jolly 31-31-26-26/29(odd satk)-31-31
For personal use, yes. If you want to add it to your trade thread, no. There are already several flawless jolly Terrakion floating around so to get any attention yours would also have to be flawless (and be in a ball that isn't Lux or Repeat)

Hi, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately most people here aren't really into collecting events like that, you're probably better off asking at /r/PokemonTrades. I haven't seen anyone offering anything like that here.
This I my first day on this site so I really don't know much about it. Is there a link to where your describing?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This I my first day on this site so I really don't know much about it. Is there a link to where your describing?
It's a different site on reddit, here's the link: http://www.reddit.com/r/Pokemontrades

Smogon WiFi's focus is mostly on breeding/catching competitive pokemon, not so much on event collecting. Unlike here, reddit has a no-cloning policy and people value events much higher. They also have a lot more japanese players, so there's a higher chance of finding someone who could get one for you. Good luck!

Was wondering if anybody had a 5 IV + wish as egg move Unaware Cleffa/Clefable to trade. Looking to breed a competitive one of my own as quick as possible and very frustrated that I did not know it was an egg move! Let me know what you want and I'll do my best to provide. I have a lot of decent spitbacks for breeding including 6 IV karp if anyone is going for a perfect Gyara.

Hi everyone, i'm looking for a regenerator slowpoke (a female would be nice but a male is ok).
I have not a lot of things to trade but i still can trade a 5IV gothita (calm) with shadow tag
Thank You :)
ps: sorry for bad english i'm french :p

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone, i'm looking for a regenerator slowpoke (a female would be nice but a male is ok).
I have not a lot of things to trade but i still can trade a 5IV gothita (calm) with shadow tag
Thank You :)
ps: sorry for bad english i'm french :p

I have plenty of spit back slowpokes. Who else do you have besides gothita?
preferrably something that can mega evolve?

Looking for adamant HA Mudkip and Modest HA Pidgey with Defog, IVs does not matter :)
right now I only have XY stuff to trade, so pls, cmt and see if theres something you like!

I have plenty of spit back slowpokes. Who else do you have besides gothita?
preferrably something that can mega evolve?
I have nothing interessting for strategy exept gothita :/
The only thing that can mega evolve i have is an impish Altaria with bad IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)