Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to trade
(dusk stone) for some
(PP Up) or
(Heart Scales)? I'm needing some for my Chandelure. Thanks!

EDIT: Stupid question, but can we use a synchronizer to pick the nature of a gift pokemon, such as on the Serperior?
I don't think you can sync event Pokemon outside of very special occasions, like Cos Chu.

I'm looking for HA Dusk Ball Tirtouga and HA Premier Ball Tirtouga, CMT and PM me to trade.

-
So, I am very slow when it comes to EM Breeding, any tips/tricks you guys use when doing it?
It's not any different from breeding for IVs, is it? Maybe keep lots of male Pokemon on hand so that you're breeding with parents with different OTs for a higher chance to get eggs, but I think the hassle of doing that is even more than the patience it takes to need a few more steps than usual to generate an egg.

I'm looking for HA Dusk Ball Tirtouga and HA Premier Ball Tirtouga, CMT and PM me to trade.

-

It's not any different from breeding for IVs, is it? Maybe keep lots of male Pokemon on hand so that you're breeding with parents with different OTs for a higher chance to get eggs, but I think the hassle of doing that is even more than the patience it takes to need a few more steps than usual to generate an egg.
I was looking for something like the 7 pokes which covered all egg groups, back when Dittos weren't available.

I cannot search due to being on
my phone (idk why that is, but the feature isn't there) so apologies if this has been asked/answered.

Is the method of getting HA Serperior as easy as entering the code (pokemon497) in Mystery Gift's 'Get With Code' tab? I've read conflicting things about it and haven't tried it yet so I thought I'd ask.

my phone (idk why that is, but the feature isn't there) so apologies if this has been asked/answered.

Is the method of getting HA Serperior as easy as entering the code (pokemon497) in Mystery Gift's 'Get With Code' tab? I've read conflicting things about it and haven't tried it yet so I thought I'd ask.
That's what I did. I had no problems obtaining it.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Yes, what you're probably seeing that's 'conflicting' is the method to obtain the Japanese versions of that event. The North American versions are as easy as you described.

I have 6 Flabebes that are taking up some box space, was wondering if anyone would like to trade for them?

Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/31/30 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Fire
Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Calm Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/31/30 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Fire
Flabebe Bold Flower Veil Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground

With the exception of the 6IV Yellow one these are clones if it matters. Bred them all Hidden Powers that I thought wouldnt hurt the stats you would likely invest in when considering defensive natures. Only the Yellow ones have HA as when thinking of how to use Symbiosis I figured being able to go first to use your item like a Choice Item before a teammate takes it would be more useful for it than any other nature.

Does anyone have any spare extremespeed dratinis avaliable? Not really too fussy about the ivs or nature. Can give a triple iv'd dratini in return, with 31 in Atk, Def and Speed. Has Marvel Scale as well.

Does anyone have any spare extremespeed dratinis avaliable? Not really too fussy about the ivs or nature. Can give a triple iv'd dratini in return, with 31 in Atk, Def and Speed. Has Marvel Scale as well.
I have a good number of E-Speed Dratinis left over from some breeding. Can easily give you a free one. PM me.

Hi, I'm looking for a shellder in a heavy and/or moon ball. If anyone has one of these with some egg moves please let me know. Thanks!

Diabolico, you can leave your Pokemon in bank for quite some time after your pass has expired. Nintendo is just vague about it because they want you to renew straight away.
I see. Thank you for explaining that to me.

Last edited:
So I just got home after going to gamestop and getting a powersave. Which way would you guys recommend to clone with?:

The powersaves clone code

Or

Make a backup, put a pokemon on bank and reset the backup

So I just got home after going to gamestop and getting a powersave. Which way would you guys recommend to clone with?:

The powersaves clone code

Or

Make a backup, put a pokemon on bank and reset the backup
Most people prefer backup, but I believe either is fine as long as you specify (I use the backup myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)