Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is TSV? And what do you do with them ? I know that it has something to do with hatching shinys from eggs but how do you do that ?

does anyone have an adamant/impish donphan(preferably with ice shard)? Good iv's would be nice but not necessary as I'm using it for breeding purposes (6iv ditto ftw!). Thanks!

And how do i know my TSV?
You can find out through the use of KeySAV. I used it with my PowerSaves to use my backed up save files to check my TSV when I got Alpha Saphire. I also use it to check ESV (Egg Shiny Value) in order to get an egg shiny hatched through .com 's TSV database or Reddit. In KeySAV's box dump it will display the TSV and ESV of all pokemon in a specific PC box, you can use this with any pokemon you've caught to find your TSV. Or one of the members here at Smogon can help by checking it for you.

I have a question

OT: Me I soft reset this for a damn long time and I actually soft reset this twice. The first day I soft reset this thing I accidentally killed it. Yes I have a shiny reshiram I won't demand to much for it because well IV's and nature suck. However, I am only interested in stuff you spent time to get and earn I'm not interested in someone else's pokemon. If I want that other person's pokemon I can go and get it for myself. In general I really don't want other people's pokemon to be honest I only want stuff you earned yourself. Just a small belief I have.

Ability: turboblaze

nature: gentle (yeah my synch failed sucks to suck)

HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 14 - 15
SpD: 14 - 15
Speed: 24 - 25

Full redis

so I know this reshiram doesn't have value competitively but I was wondering if anyone can tell or give me a good ev spread. Also should I do a ribbon project for this and try to get all ribbons from kalos and hoenn?

I have a question

OT: Me I soft reset this for a damn long time and I actually soft reset this twice. The first day I soft reset this thing I accidentally killed it. Yes I have a shiny reshiram I won't demand to much for it because well IV's and nature suck. However, I am only interested in stuff you spent time to get and earn I'm not interested in someone else's pokemon. If I want that other person's pokemon I can go and get it for myself. In general I really don't want other people's pokemon to be honest I only want stuff you earned yourself. Just a small belief I have.

Ability: turboblaze

nature: gentle (yeah my synch failed sucks to suck)

HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 14 - 15
SpD: 14 - 15
Speed: 24 - 25

Full redis

so I know this reshiram doesn't have value competitively but I was wondering if anyone can tell or give me a good ev spread. Also should I do a ribbon project for this and try to get all ribbons from kalos and hoenn?
I have a question for you, are you asking about EVs and ribbons to make it look desirable for someone to trade for or are you doing this just for yourself?

I have a question for you, are you asking about EVs and ribbons to make it look desirable for someone to trade for or are you doing this just for yourself?
I actually kinda wanted to do the ribbons for myself I am pretty sure though nobody wants this and you get a ribbon for super training so might as well get an EV spread. I actually have another question what would be considered a good trade value for this I feel like I am asking to much.
edit: you know I may as well ask this to because I also doing this a little to see if it actually has some trade value. But would giving it ribbons increase the trade value and make it more desirable.

I actually kinda wanted to do the ribbons for myself I am pretty sure though nobody wants this and you get a ribbon for super training so might as well get an EV spread. I actually have another question what would be considered a good trade value for this I feel like I am asking to much.
edit: you know I may as well ask this to because I also doing this a little to see if it actually has some trade value. But would giving it ribbons increase the trade value and make it more desirable.
Well, most people here are interested in competitive viable pkmn. If you want to trade shinies and other "rare" stuf without decent IVs, nature etc, I'd suggest trading on another site with a focus on more "casual" pokemon, don't think smogon is the perfect place for this.

Does anyone have a spare heart scale I can have? :)

Edit: Need another one... can anyone help me out?

Helped.

Last edited:
Well, most people here are interested in competitive viable pkmn. If you want to trade shinies and other "rare" stuf without decent IVs, nature etc, I'd suggest trading on another site with a focus on more "casual" pokemon, don't think smogon is the perfect place for this.
figures guess it really has no trade value even with ribbons.
edit: SnoopysWorld pm me I should be able to help you out.

Ok, so I just discovered that Sableye can be caught in Apricorn balls. If anyone has any, then CMT for a female spitback, please. I think I'll be leaning towards style rather than HA this time lol

Hi, I have Alpha Sapphire and I would like to find someone who's willing to borrow Palkia and/or Reshiram for the purpose of catching Giratina and Kyurem respectively. I'm not interested in soft resetting so it would be a very quick affair. I'd be willing to borrow AS legendaries for the same purpose as well.

I'm also looking for someone to touch trade Groudon, Latios and Jirachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)