Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the most efficient way to SR for Calm Thundurus? I already know it's max possible stats for Calm Nature is: 154 / x / 90 / 145 / 110 / 131

So far what I've been doing:
- I have the first pokemon, Gardevoir, with a Calm nature and Ability Synchronize, fainted.
- I lead off with Smeargle, with a speed stat of 130. This way I see if Thundurus' speed is 131.
- Use Spore. If Thundurus' goes first, it has a speed stat of 131 = 31 IV in Speed
- Switch into Staraptor, with a speed stat of 132 and HP Stat of 153, to use Final Gambit
Here's the problem, Thundurus' has a chance to use Agility before I spore it, allowing it to outspeed Staraptor and possibly wake up before Final Gambit.

Is this the most efficient way possible? Or is there something else more effective?
Could you not switch Staraptor to the first position? And use Final Gambit first? Or use Imprison plus agility?

Does anybody have any swirlix with the unburden ability? Doesn't matter about IV's just looking for that particular ability?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
What's the most efficient way to SR for Calm Thundurus? I already know it's max possible stats for Calm Nature is: 154 / x / 90 / 145 / 110 / 131

So far what I've been doing:
- I have the first pokemon, Gardevoir, with a Calm nature and Ability Synchronize, fainted.
- I lead off with Smeargle, with a speed stat of 130. This way I see if Thundurus' speed is 131.
- Use Spore. If Thundurus' goes first, it has a speed stat of 131 = 31 IV in Speed
- Switch into Staraptor, with a speed stat of 132 and HP Stat of 153, to use Final Gambit
Here's the problem, Thundurus' has a chance to use Agility before I spore it, allowing it to outspeed Staraptor and possibly wake up before Final Gambit.

Is this the most efficient way possible? Or is there something else more effective?
You might want to check my guide, link is in my signature.

Could you not switch Staraptor to the first position? And use Final Gambit first? Or use Imprison plus agility?
I could do Imprison plus Agility but I don't have a Smeargle with Imprison. The problem with putting Staraptor first, is that, after Final Gambit, it allows Thundurus to use Agility, and not giving any confirmation if it does have a 31 IV spread anymore because now it can outspeed Smeargle even with a low speed stat.

So we resetted?'
Anyway, keep or toss?
Dialga, timid.
31/31/15/31/21/19
I know the three IVs are guaranteed, but still.

So we resetted?'
Anyway, keep or toss?
Dialga, timid.
31/31/15/31/21/19
I know the three IVs are guaranteed, but still.
Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep.
Just saying. lol.

Definite toss, tho.

I have a question. So my male pokemon in the daycare has 4 egg moves. My female pokemon has 4 different egg moves. Would the offsprings have the female egg moves or the males. Also can riolu breed with another riolu I would think they can but considering there baby pokemon I just wanted to ask to make sure
Bumping hoping to get an answer to these questions. If I worded these questions poorly let me know so I can change or correct the questions I asked.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to DexNav baby-exclusive egg moves for non-baby evolved forms (ex. Extrasensory on Roselia)?
I believe the answer is no, in this case the DexNav draws from the egg move pool of Roselia, not of Budew, so Extrasensory would not show up. I haven't confirmed for myself, but I can't imagine it would work.
Bumping hoping to get an answer to these questions. If I worded these questions poorly let me know so I can change or correct the questions I asked.
This is from Bulbapedia (hope it helps!) Also, Riolu has to be evolved into Lucario before it can breed with anything. Baby Pokemon cannot breed, period.
  • If the father or (starting in Generation VI) the mother knows any specific Egg moves that the baby can learn, the baby will inherit the move. If the parents both know different Egg moves, the father's Egg moves are passed on first, then followed by the mother's.
Edit: This is still a little unclear, so basically, the baby will have the mother's egg moves. The baby inherits from the father first, but then the mother's moves overwrite them.

I believe the answer is no, in this case the DexNav draws from the egg move pool of Roselia, not of Budew, so Extrasensory would not show up. I haven't confirmed for myself, but I can't imagine it would work.

This is from Bulbapedia (hope it helps!) Also, Riolu has to be evolved into Lucario before it can breed with anything. Baby Pokemon cannot breed, period.
So now I inderstand why it is a pain in the butt to get a baby pokemon with exact egg moves and exact nature....thanks for the information:/
Edit: is there a faster way to breed baby pokemon

whats the most easy way to breed in oras since there is no long straight path it looks like a big pain to breed in oras the breeding center on battle resort seems to be even worse then the first one because that 1 straight line people where talking about doesnt excist I tried all lines and the camera didnt shift in time

whats the most easy way to breed in oras since there is no long straight path it looks like a big pain to breed in oras the breeding center on battle resort seems to be even worse then the first one because that 1 straight line people where talking about doesnt excist I tried all lines and the camera didnt shift in time
I use the Battle Resort for breeding. The shifting camera is annoying, yes, but you get used to it after awhile. At least I have.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The endless Battle Resort path does exist, here's a video that shows it well.

It's by far the best place we have for breeding in Gen 6, since it has the IV checker guy in the Pokemon Center, a Day Care center right on the path, and it's in an endless loop. The only flaw is that there's a couple areas of deep sand that slow you down. (Whyyyyy GameFreak...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)