Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Dusk Stone and can offer a spitback from my thread or most of the other useful items for it. PM me.

EDIT: I can clone it if you want one back.

Thanks Tatertot

Last edited:
Quick question, on XY Battle Spot, what I am allowed to see from ORAS? I know I can use and see the newly available hidden abilities and move tutors, but what about megas? I just saw a Mega Latios, so was just curious...maybe it's just that MLatios was already programmed in XY?

Quick question, on XY Battle Spot, what I am allowed to see from ORAS? I know I can use and see the newly available hidden abilities and move tutors, but what about megas? I just saw a Mega Latios, so was just curious...maybe it's just that MLatios was already programmed in XY?
You should be able to see everything in XY Battle Spot if I know right. The ORAS league is just preventing old school Pokemon from entering, making it more fair for newer players
edit: I was wrong, thought they patched in the new Megas but nope

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You should be able to see everything in XY Battle Spot if I know right. The ORAS league is just preventing old school Pokemon from entering, making it more fair for newer players
No, this is wrong, see below:
You can see Mega Lati@s because it was already programmed into XY. Here's a full list detailing what you can/can't use/see in XY Battle Spot: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/compatibility.shtml

A bit of a random question, but I've seen so many people wanting Trick Room Ditto's so I figured I can reset for them.

Should I go strictly for minus Speed natures or should I just get whichever one works?

And also, Japanese or regular Ditto's?

A bit of a random question, but I've seen so many people wanting Trick Room Ditto's so I figured I can reset for them.

Should I go strictly for minus Speed natures or should I just get whichever one works?

I don't really care about the nature, but one with 0 Atk and 0 Spd would be nice.

I'm still looking for a Staraptor and Smeargle for SRing. If anyone has one from Buckert or a custom one, please let me know. I'm currently working on Tornadus.

I don't really care about the nature, but one with 0 Atk and 0 Spd would be nice.
Ok. And does anyone care about the origin? If I were to go for Japanese, it's obviously meant for those who do Masuda breeding.

RNGReporter is working hard right now to find me the spreads lol.

(Bump for new page)
I'm still looking for a Staraptor and Smeargle for SRing. If anyone has one from Buckert or a custom one, please let me know. I'm currently working on Tornadus.

If you're going Trick Room you want to minimize speed, so I'd go 0 Spd with a negative Speed nature (Relaxed, Sassy, Quiet, Brave) to be optimal. Also good for Gyro Ball.

Ok. And does anyone care about the origin? If I were to go for Japanese, it's obviously meant for those who do Masuda breeding.

RNGReporter is working hard right now to find me the spreads lol.
Would you be able to do a 31/30/31/30/31/1 Quiet one?
I want one to breed a HP Grass Trick Room Numel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)