Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is the place I should be asking it, but how does one make a word in your signature that links to threads (and what not)? It's been years that I've used something like that and everything online tells me to use <.a href="url"></a> but that doesn't work (AT ALL). I'm at a loss here..
[ URL= 'http://www.yourpage.com']Word to be used[/URL ]
But without the spaces, and with the appropriate URL and words.

also what is the best ball for tyrogue
Well, if you're breeding a Tyrogue, it only comes in a PokeBall otherwise..

I'm not sure if this is the place I should be asking it, but how does one make a word in your signature that links to threads (and what not)? It's been years that I've used something like that and everything online tells me to use <.a href="url"></a> but that doesn't work (AT ALL). I'm at a loss here..
http://www.smogon.com/forums/help/bb-codes

Basically just do [ url = (insert link) ](insert name)[ /url ]. Without the spaces of course.

edit; ninja'd. ;-;

not to ask the same question again but what ball looks good on tyrogue because I am almost running out of luxury balls. Anything else look good on it. Also I am dexnaving my tyrogue
edit: just used my last luxury ball so what other ball looks good on tyrogue
edit edit: never mind I just caught my tyrogue with perfect stats so never mind

Last edited:
*url=blah.com*blah*/url*

replace * with [ or ]

Ok so I plan on adding a new feature to my thread with pokemon obtained by dexnav. So can someone send me a guide of ALL pokemon available by dexnav. And before you all post google let me say something I spent 15 minutes looking on google and the first things that came up and I only got a guide for stuff obtainable by dexnav in other regions but hoenn. I was wondering if someone can send me a link for all pokemon available by dexnav thanks:)

Ok so I plan on adding a new feature to my thread with pokemon obtained by dexnav. So can someone send me a guide of ALL pokemon available by dexnav. And before you all post google let me say something I spent 15 minutes looking on google and the first things that came up and I only got a guide for stuff obtainable by dexnav in other regions but hoenn. I was wondering if someone can send me a link for all pokemon available by dexnav thanks:)
Everything obtainable in the wild in ORAS(except legendaries)

Also dexnav doesn't exist in any other region than hoenn so.....your Google is broken

Everything obtainable in the wild in ORAS(except legendaries)

Also dexnav doesn't exist in any other region than hoenn so.....your Google is broken
wait everything...ok related on that note is there anything in particular I should dexnav??? I just dexnav chained a very good tyrogue because it was male only. Anything else I should dexnav like tyrogue???

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
wait everything...ok related on that note is there anything in particular I should dexnav??? I just dexnav chained a very good tyrogue because it was male only. Anything else I should dexnav like tyrogue???
I'd say anything that you can't breed in a matching ball is definitely worth a shot (genderless, male only, etc)

Looking for a HeavyBall Phanpy with EMs IceShard, PlayRough and HeadSmash preferably with 0Spd IV and Adamant nature. Have a few BankBall females as well as other females in matching balls with 3-4 EMs for trade PM/VM me to set up a trade

Last edited:
LF
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp
5*31 IV Simple Numel with Ancient Power
5*31 IV HA Bold Sableye with Recover

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
- 5*31 IV Timid Phione
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Snivy
etc

LF for some RNG'd Genies

Jolly | Defiant

Naive | Defiant | Hidden Power Ice

<->
Timid | Prankster -> Volt Absorb | Hidden Power Flying

Timid or Modest | Sheer Force

Willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes in my thread for any of these.

Scored a shiny Latias on my first try earlier tonight. I am still working on my first play though of ORAS but this has me really pumped!

Sure just need to know who RNG'd it (or just ID + OT).

Also new page bumpage.

LF for some RNG'd Genies

Jolly | Defiant

Naive | Defiant | Hidden Power Ice

Timid or Modest | Sheer Force

Willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes in my thread for any of these.
Also looking for anyone who can let me borrow a Staraptor + Smeragle combo for -Spe or Neutral Speed Groudon for soft resting.

I usually just wing it when soft restting but with pokes like Groudon and Deoxys which can heal. I'd rather just get it over with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)