Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long time does ig usually take to chain for shinies using the DexNav. I am up at a chain of 90 right now, and just want to know how long time it usually takes.
an higher chain doesnt do anything dexnav increase the odds by an equal ammount no matter if its the first or 1000th you encounter the opnly diference is that with chaining you keep encountering the same pokemon.

mmm would this shuckle I just thought up be usefull in batling

shuckle contrary leftovers
power split
shell smash
knock off
sandstorm/toxic

shell smash makes its defenses even higher while lowering al his unimportant stats. also due to the attack decrease power split would make the oponents attacks even do less damage then that.

I just thought this up myself just want some opinions on it if it could work etc.

mmm would this shuckle I just thought up be usefull in batling

shuckle contrary leftovers
power split
shell smash
knock off
sandstorm/toxic

shell smash makes its defenses even higher while lowering al his unimportant stats. also due to the attack decrease power split would make the oponents attacks even do less damage then that.

I just thought this up myself just want some opinions on it if it could work etc.
Its actually a pretty well known gimmick. It needs a lot more support than its worth most of the time, but when it works it's hilarious

Also you should change the item to mental herb because one taunt and its gg

Its actually a pretty well known gimmick. It needs a lot more support than its worth most of the time, but when it works it's hilarious

That would leave the Shuckle with no recovery at all. High defenses and weak attacks mean nothing, when you have no offensive presence and no way to recover lost HP... you'll get worn down until you eventually faint...

PS: I'm not saying that Leftovers makes this a good moveset.

aww that sucks it wasnt listened on the set listings so I thought I had an good idea for once:(

That would leave the Shuckle with no recovery at all. High defenses and weak attacks mean nothing, when you have no offensive presence and no way to recover lost HP... you'll get worn down until you eventually faint...

well I would make sure their aunt users are gone first this is more for the endgame because it wil be almost impossible to kill:P

That and all the advantage of all defense/sp. def is counteracted by its shit HP.
lol whats the difference if you have 200 hp or 300 if they only hit for like 25 damage a turn or so:P not too much

The only reason I suggested it was because even without knowing you're running a gimmick set, the only thing shuckle does is set rocks and webs so even before attacking most opponents taunt it..agreed that it's pretty much a moot point though.
aww that sucks it wasnt listened on the set listings so I thought I had an good idea for once:(

well I would make sure their aunt users are gone first this is more for the endgame because it wil be almost impossible to kill:P

lol whats the difference if you have 200 hp or 300 if they only hit for like 25 damage a turn or so:P not too much
The difference is 4 turns...

The only reason I suggested it was because even without knowing you're running a gimmick set, the only thing shuckle does is set rocks and webs so even before attacking most opponents taunt it..agreed that it's pretty much a moot point though.

The difference is 4 turns...
lolz oh well you get what i meant I hope in most battles it wouldnt matter too much

I have been running shuckle against my friends, and probably the most annoying thing shuckle can do is rest. Rest + infestation is probably the way to go for shuckle.

I have been running shuckle against my friends, and probably the most annoying thing shuckle can do is rest. Rest + infestation is probably the way to go for shuckle.
thats a realy good idea actualy since nothing is immume for it and damage every turn is nice too thanks thats an awesome idea:)

Can anyone point me to someone who has a HA shiny Froakie/Greninja? IV's need not be perfect, but usable.

My trades. I do not use powersaves or AR so these are all uncloned. I'm willing to part with multiple.

RNG/5th gen (all EV trained/nicknamed)
Thundurus, 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP ice, timid, in master ball
Landorus, 31/31/31/x/30/31 adamant, in timer ball
*shiny Milotic, 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold female competitive, hypnosis
*shiny Charizard, 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid female
*shiny HA Ninetales, 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid female
*shiny Zoroark, 31/31/31/31/27/31 naive male

6th gen/KB
HA Lucario, female in dream ball, jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31, bullet punch (ev trained)
HA Absol, female in premier ball, jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31, play rough (ev trained)
HA Tyrunt, male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, dragon dance/elemental fangs
HA Tyrunt, female, quad flawless, dragon dance/elemental fangs
HA Eevee in dream ball, male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, adamant.
HA Eevee in dream ball, male, 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid, yawn+wish.
HA Eevee in dream ball, female, 31/31/31/x/x/31 and 31/x/31/x/31/31, adamant.
HA Snivy, male, 31/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid.
HA Snivy, female, multiple quad flawless, timid.
Hey, not sure if you've been helped yet but I have:

Shiny greninja in Luxury ball, Naive, Protean, 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire) with egg move toxic spikes.
VERY interested in Thundurus, please PM me :)

What is the consensus of using an Action Replay to clone your pokemon? (not through the Poke Bank method). Are Pokemon cloned in that method (not created, I have the original) frowned upon? Or is it ok to use this method?

What is the consensus of using an Action Replay to clone your pokemon? (not through the Poke Bank method). Are Pokemon cloned in that method (not created, I have the original) frowned upon? Or is it ok to use this method?
I think they're considered illegal, especially as Powersaves exists.

My observation of trade threads gives me the impression that using AR to clone a legal Pokemon is not prohibited, but should be labeled if you do so for those that disagree with the method.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok, since this is not the first time this has come up...

Cloning by any means is fine, so long as: (i) the original Pokémon is legitimate (and legal), (ii) the chosen cloning method does not change any data of said Pokémon and (iii) you disclose the fact that you cloned (and preferably the method used) openly.

If you have reason to believe that even a single bit in the Pokémon's data is altered* then that method is not OK.

*This refers to the unencrypted data of the Pokémon.
I cannot say whether this is the case for the Action ReplayPowersaves code, however Datel would have had to mess things up quite significantly their end for this method not to be OK.

Cmt? Sorry I'm still new >.<
CMT = Check My Thread

Ok, since this is not the first time this has come up...

Cloning by any means is fine, so long as: (i) the original Pokémon is legitimate (and legal), (ii) the chosen cloning method does not change any data of said Pokémon and (iii) you disclose the fact that you cloned (and preferably the method used) openly.

If you have reason to believe that even a single bit in the Pokémon's data is altered* then that method is not OK.

*This refers to the unencrypted data of the Pokémon.
I cannot say whether this is the case for the Action ReplayPowersaves code, however Datel would have had to mess things up quite significantly their end for this method not to be OK.
Thank you for the clarification. Cloning and AR is always just a bit dicey, so I figured it would be best to ask before acting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)