Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone use Metalkids IV calculator to calculate my Latios's IVs? I can't seem to load the page on my phone.
Latios
Lvl.30
Stats: 98/55/63/93/93/89
EVs: 12/00/12/12/204/12
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
I know that HP,Def, Spl.Atk and Spd are 31 I just need to know the Spl.Def IV. Thanx
The max stats a Timid Latios can have at the time of capture is 97/x/62/92/80/88, ignoring Attack. Toss anything that isn't at most one point below that in any stat but Speed. If the characteristic doesn't say, "Alert to sounds" toss if Speed doesn't become 89 after 12 Speed EV's.

OH! Ok I get it now :O Honestly I'd love it if it where Mudkip or Swampert. Otherwise I'd be very happy with either Gardevoir, Aggron, Hariyama, or Lanturn (members of my original team back in the day)

But honestly, whatever you'd be willing to pass over to me to get the poster is much appreciated :)
I have midterms this week so I probably won't be able to help until afterwards. If you can wait until the weekend, I can get you a Gardevoir (I lack the Mudkip line in my Gen III games but I will double check just in case).

well sorry to but in but I would love one with an absol if you ofcourse would be willing to help me as well:)
As I stated, midterms are this week for me but I can easily catch an Absol for you this weekend and transfer it when I transfer the Gardevoir for Fiat.

I have midterms this week so I probably won't be able to help until afterwards. If you can wait until the weekend, I can get you a Gardevoir (I lack the Mudkip line in my Gen III games but I will double check just in case).
That's insaaaane!! Thanks so much. You can have anything from my thread ahaha (no but really, feel free to ask for something)
Yea sure I'll wait, jut hit me up whenever you're available to trade the pokemon once you've transferred it etc. also, good luck on midterms!!

The max stats a Timid Latios can have at the time of capture is 97/x/62/92/80/88, ignoring Attack. [...]
This is crazy accurate, can you do this for the lv30 Latias that joins your party in the story? I'm also having so much trouble distinguishing when the IV calculator says something like 27-31 or whatever. And I have no idea how you calculated all that lol

Last edited:

As I stated, midterms are this week for me but I can easily catch an Absol for you this weekend and transfer it when I transfer the Gardevoir for Fiat.
im in no rush im relay thankful for you wanting to do this for me so thank you:)

That's insaaaane!! Thanks so much. You can have anything from my thread ahaha (no but really, feel free to ask for something)
Yea sure I'll wait, jut hit me up whenever you're available to trade the pokemon once you've transferred it etc. also, good luck on midterms!!

This is crazy accurate, can you do this for the lv30 Latias that joins your party in the story? I'm also having so much trouble distinguishing when the IV calculator says something like 27-31 or whatever. And I have no idea how you calculated all that lol
The in game latias is the slightly difference, since sync is 100% for it instead of 50% like the Eon Ticket.

Max stats for her is 97.x.68.80.92.88 if going for timid.

EDIT: Regarding IV Cals, can always carry some 50 rare candies and use them :/

Last edited:
Looking for a ultra ball female sandile (intimidate or moxie), natures and ivs don't matter but if it can be adamant/jolly/impish it will be great
The egg moves i'm looking for are Pursuit, Counter, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang.

The in game latias is the slightly difference, since sync is 100% for it instead of 50% like the Eon Ticket.

Max stats for her is 97.x.62.80.92.88 if going for timid.

EDIT: Regarding IV Cals, can always carry some 50 rare candies and use them :/
I used Serebii's IV calc and played around until I got the max stats for Latios, as I have Omega Ruby. Latias has 97/x/68/80/92/88 with a Timid nature. The in-game Lati@s and kind of Rayquaza are the only ones you'd need to worry about, since everything else can wait until you've access to the IV judge and Hidden Power checker. (helps narrow down the imperfect stats) Buckert's guide in Orange Islands helps a ton in knowing the max stats of every legendary you can catch between X/Y and OR/AS at the levels you encounter them.

Also, most legendary Pokemon are at a level where just adding 4 EV's to a stat you're uncertain of (if it's not quite perfect) will tell you if it's odd or even. If it's odd, this will boost the stat by 1 point but not if it's even.

OH! Ok I get it now :O Honestly I'd love it if it where Mudkip or Swampert. Otherwise I'd be very happy with either Gardevoir, Aggron, Hariyama, or Lanturn (members of my original team back in the day)

But honestly, whatever you'd be willing to pass over to me to get the poster is much appreciated :)
Don't know if you still want one, but I actually have a shiny Mudkip from Emerald on my X right now lol.

I'm not turning that into Umbreon; shiny Glaceon is not bad either for the color scheme of net ball, imo

Meh.. I prever dive tho
I should do this two :p

Might have a Gardevoir you can borrow, but you'll have to give it back to me after I'm done

What moves are the event arceus supposed to have I want to make sure mines legit its the shiny one
WHA?! Where you got it? Links? Contacts? ANYTHING?!
PS: Attacks are Judgment, Blast Burn, the Water equivalent of Blast Burn, and Earth Power

Last edited:
Alright so I followed that guide to the exact detail and ended up with this:
Moltres
Timid
31/25/18/20/31/31
HP: Grass
Repeat Ball
I know HP Grass is very valuable, but the defense and sp attack could be better. So, keep or toss?

Last edited:
Moltres
31/25/18/20/31/31
Repeat Ball
I know HP Grass is very valuable, but the defense and sp attack could be better. So, keep or toss?
personal use keep for trading purpose toss

Moltres
31/25/18/20/31/31
Repeat Ball
Did you not get it before? 27-28 on Defenses, 30-31 on Sp Attack and Speed, Timid nature or go to hell with it

Moltres
Timid
31/25/18/20/31/31
Repeat Ball
Toss, you're guaranteed 3 31 IVs. HP Grass is good yeah, but you'd want 30, not 20.

While we're talking about Moltres, does anyone have a flawless Modest one with HP Grass on their thread? I've seen mainly Timid ones.
I know of a Modest Moltres (Gen IV RNG, 30/20/31/30/31/31 in a Repeat Ball) floating around on Smogon (OT: Akria ID: 56204).

I have one myself but I try and avoid trading legendaries, especially those that that are not my OT/ID.

I'm sure there are some other peeps around that have some clones.

Last edited:
I know of a Modest Moltres (Gen IV RNG, 30/20/31/30/31/31 in a Repeat Ball) floating around on Smogon (OT: Akria ID: 56204).

I have one myself but I try and avoid trading legendaries, especially those that that are not my OT/ID.

I'm sure there are some other peeps around that have some clones.
Yeah I prefer to trade my own OT/ID as well, bar TSV matched shiny mons I breed. I guess I'm just really nitpicky about having completely flawless, so I'd want 31/e/31/30/31/31. Since Moltres is the only legendary bird I haven't seen with the flawless spread I want, maybe I'll try for it when I start playing through X that I just got. Which starter do I need to choose to get Moltres?

Yeah I prefer to trade my own OT/ID as well, bar TSV matched shiny mons I breed. I guess I'm just really nitpicky about having completely flawless, so I'd want 31/e/31/30/31/31. Since Moltres is the only legendary bird I haven't seen with the flawless spread I want, maybe I'll try for it when I start playing through X that I just got. Which starter do I need to choose to get Moltres?
Froakie, and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)