Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep for personal use. The one I have has 24-25 defenses and I kept it.
The only real way I know is to use EVs to narrow the IV range down a bit. For personal use that's not TOO bad a Latias, but don't expect any real trades?

Trust me, I know the pain SRing that thing, took me a while to end up with the one I've got now, which is probably good personal use but only okay trade value
cheers for the feedback.

In the end I kept it for personal use because frankly, I already have a pentaflawless timid one from HGSS with Defog, and although an ORAS one would've been great, I kinda want get going on the story + SRing Darkrai which will require way more patience.
Maybe I'll regret this tomorrow, but oh well :P

Beside Storm Drain and Lightning rod abilities, are there any other abilities that re-direct attack in a double/triple battle ?

Hi, I was wondering about this for quite some time... So I know that strain 0 pokerus is illegitimate and hacked. But my question is, should my legitimate Pokemon contracted an illegitimate strand of pokerus, does that affect their legitimacy in anyways? Data wise? Will it forbid my Pokemon from competitive online features? I haven't been able to get any clear answers about this. And will I be able to transfer my now infected Pokemon to future games? Thank you!

Does anyone have an Adamant synchronize Pokemon? Need one for SRing Groudon. I don't care about gender, ivs, or anything like that. Just need the nature and ability.

So, um. I just caught this beauty.

Heatran - #485 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 5
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

I have a question though. The online dex says that it can run Stone Edge for Charizard (Y) and Talonflame, but with such a low Atk IV, is there any point in doing that? Luckily, there are plenty of other sets it can use, but still.

Also, I'm planning on SRing Rayquaza next because I still need to unlock the Battle Resort. I've heard people using Sableye over the standard Staraptor/Smeargle combo. Is that something I should pursue?

And one final question. I'm thinking about doing live battery resets for some of my 3rd gen shiny legendaries. Will people actually care more about those or are the emulator ones I have fine?

Last edited:

Heatran - #485 (Timid)

I have a question though. The online dex says that it can run Stone Edge for Charizard (Y) and Talonflame, but with such a low Atk IV, is there any point in doing that? Luckily, there are plenty of other sets it can use, but still.
With a 31 IV in Attack:
0- Atk Heatran Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Charizard Y: 292-344 (98.3 - 115.8%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
0- Atk Heatran Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Talonflame: 316-372 (106.3 - 125.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

With a 5 IV in Attack:

0- Atk Heatran Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Charizard Y: 256-304 (86.1 - 102.3%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
0- Atk Heatran Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Talonflame: 276-328 (92.9 - 110.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

Not too bad, but it's probably best you leave covering those 'mons to other members of your team.

Heatran - #485 (Timid)

Also, I'm planning on SRing Rayquaza next because I still need to unlock the Battle Resort. I've heard people using Sableye over the standard Staraptor/Smeargle combo. Is that something I should pursuit?

And one final question. I'm thinking about doing live battery resets for some of my 3rd gen shiny legendaries. Will people actually care more about those or are the emulator ones I have fine?
Gratz on that Heatran :) ^^

I don't think you need to have Heatran take care of those 2, that is what team mates are for :)

Yes, it's better to use Sableye because of extreme speed(I can allow you to clone said Sableye if need be)

I(and many more connoisseurs)would surely care ALOT more about live battery abuses, you should surely go for those ;)

Gratz on that Heatran :) ^^

I don't think you need to have Heatran take care of those 2, that is what team mates are for :)

Yes, it's better to use Sableye because of extreme speed(I can allow you to clone said Sableye if need be)

I(and many more connoisseurs)would surely care ALOT more about live battery abuses, you should surely go for those ;)
Thanks!

Alright, I will work on those whenever I have the time. =)

Also, if you could clone that Sableye, that'd be amazing. I seriously need to unlock Battle Resort and doing so while going for a bad Ray sounds meh.

Can anyone help my transfer an Egg from my Omega Ruby to my X?

All you need to do is hold the Egg while I change games and not hatch it/run up any more steps on it.

I'd gladly offer anything from my current giveaway thread/something else if you're not interested for your help :).
Thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/variety-mixed-spitback-flawless-giveaway.3533207/
I can help you transfer that egg. =)

Oh, yeah, random question. If you make a post by quoting one person and add a second quote by yourself (without all the tags like time etc), will that person still get the notification if they have that switched on? Like, what I just did lol.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Alright, I will work on those whenever I have the time. =)

Also, if you could clone that Sableye, that'd be amazing. I seriously need to unlock Battle Resort and doing so while going for a bad Ray sounds meh.

I can help you transfer that egg. =)

Oh, yeah, random question. If you make a post by quoting one person and add a second quote by yourself (without all the tags like time etc), will that person still get the notification if they have that switched on? Like, what I just did lol.
Nope, didn't get the notification but that would be awesome :).

Are you still around now?

Keep or Toss?

Latias Timid (lv30 - 0 EVs)
31/7-9/20-23/31/31/31

I've been SRing this thing FOREVER and I don't have powersaves :((
Is this even worth keeping for personal use? If so, I'd seriously consider keeping it despite somewhat low defences. I guess I can say that the low attack IV allows Foul Play to do less damage...?

Also, can anyone suggest a way to know the defence IV for certain?
I'd keep for personal use.

Perfect Scenario:
LF Adamant Meditite with Pure Power, Adamant, Perfect IVS or 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Egg Moves Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Psycho Cut, Male

But I will take any combination with the above and below:
-Non-perfect IVS
-Just Psycho Cut as an egg move* (most important one)
-Non-Adamant
-Whatever Else

It doesn't have to be shiny

FT: 5IV Adamant Guts Heracross with Egg Moves, 5IV HA Adamant Fletchling, 5IV HA Timid Froakie, 5IV HA Timid Snivy, 5IV Modest Dry Skin Croagunk, 5IV Bold Munna

Pm Me for FC

I'm looking for a bold, max IV Zapdos with hp ice (or whatever the max iv spread for it is). I can offer for trade;

Azelf - modest -31/31/31/x/x/x - heal ball
Deoxys - calm - 31/31/x/31/x/x - master ball
Xerneas - hardy - x/31/31/x/x/31 - repeat ball
Celebi - careful -x/x/31/31/x/31 - luxury ball

I offer these cause I figure they are the best I have, and I really want this Zapdos! I also have a bunch of 4-5 iv spitbacks of many common pokemon so I dunno, just PM me and ask! Thanks!!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly HA Tyrunt, any gender, and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Small-Size Pumpkaboo, female in Luxury Ball.

For Trade(all female):
Dream Ball Shuppet | Adamant | Frisk | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Imprison
Dusk Ball Inkay | Brave | Contrary | 31/31/31/x/31/00 | Egg Moves: Camouflage, Destiny Bond, Flatter, Power Split
Dream Ball Spititomb | Bold | Pressure | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Grudge
Luxury Ball Pumpkaboo | Brave | Frisk | 31/31/31/x/31/00 | Egg Moves: Seed Bomb, Destiny Bond, Disable, Bestow
Net Ball Venipede | Jolly | Speed Boost | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes Spikes, Twineedle, Pin Missile
Ultra Ball Axew | Adamant | Mold Breaker | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Night Slash
Fast Ball Slakoth | Adamant | Truant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Body Slam, Hammer Arm, Night Slash, Pursuit
Dream Ball Skorupi | Careful | Sniper | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Whirlwind, Confuse Ray, Agility
Premier Ball Phantump | Careful | Harvest | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Bestow, Grudge, Imprison, Venom Drench
Great Ball Ralts | Jolly | Telepathy | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Memento, Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, Shadow Sneak
Safari Ball Hippopotas | Impish | Sand Stream | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Curse, Body Slam, Slack Off, Whirlwind
Heal Ball Carvanha | Adamant | Speed Boost | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Brine, Ancient Power, Destiny Bond
Dusk Ball Deino | Timid | Hustle | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Dark Pulse, Earth Power
Heal Ball Vullaby | Impish | Overcoat | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Foul Play, Roost, Mean Look, Knock Off
Ultra Ball Onix | Brave | Impish | 31/31/31/x/31/00 | Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Flail, Rock Climb
Dream Ball Gible | Jolly | Rough Skin | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: DOuble-Edge, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)