Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply, you didn't quote me so I wasn't notified. :P
Do you still need one? If so, I'll head online to give you one in return for the meditite.
I think I sent you a VM a while ago but you never replied. Anyway, I have a Dream Ball female HA Murkrow if you're still interested.

Sorry for the late reply, you didn't quote me so I wasn't notified. :P
Do you still need one? If so, I'll head online to give you one in return for the meditite.
Sorry about that :/ and yup! I'll head online now, and it was just caught in the friend safari so it'll be level 30

I am looking for some HA pokemon again for my breeding.
Here is what I need, listed in their generation.

Run Away Venonat
Defiant Mankey
Magic Guard Abra
Tangled Feet Doduo

Regenerator Tangela
Own Tempo Lotad
Pickpocket Seedot
Prankster Murkrow
Tinted Lens Hoothoot

Shell Armor Torkoal
Telepathy Meditite

Soundproof Shieldon
Keen Eye Glameow
Poison Touch Croagunk

They don't need to have good IVs or nature, they can be either gender. Let me know what you'd like in return.
If you still need any of these, I have them all bar Shieldon in matching balls from FS/Horde/DexNav.

Can't trade right now though. =(

If you still need any of these, I have them all bar Shieldon in matching balls from FS/Horde/DexNav.

Can't trade right now though. =(
I just need these 3 now:
Magic Guard Abra
Soundproof Shieldon
Poison Touch Croagunk
Can you get them? If so, do let me know what you'd like back.

EDIT: It's fine if you can't trade right now. We can just trade another time.

I just need these 3 now:
Magic Guard Abra
Soundproof Shieldon
Poison Touch Croagunk

I'm not sure if I can get Soundproof Shieldon. I have a couple, but they are on Bank of which I don't know the ability (and I can't connect since I'm at work lol). However, I already have both MG Abra and PT Croagunk. Do you want them in specific balls because I have a couple. =) If possible, I'd like female HA spitback of certain Dream Ball Pokes (don't care about nature, IVs or egg moves), but I would have to check my list at home what I'm still missing.

I just need these 3 now:
Magic Guard Abra
Soundproof Shieldon
Poison Touch Croagunk

I can give you this if you want

Shieldon (german name: Schilterus)
OT: Most (50595)
(F) - impish - Soundproof
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT
Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard, Fissure
Note: -

[Fully redis]

I'm not sure if I can get Soundproof Shieldon. I have a couple, but they are on Bank of which I don't know the ability (and I can't connect since I'm at work lol). However, I already have both MG Abra and PT Croagunk. Do you want them in specific balls because I have a couple. =) If possible, I'd like female HA spitback of certain Dream Ball Pokes (don't care about nature, IVs or egg moves), but I would have to check my list at home what I'm still missing.
Sure you can. Let me know what you'd like for the poison touch croagunk and magic guard abra.
I can give you this if you want

Shieldon (german name: Schilterus)
OT: Most (50595)
(F) - impish - Soundproof
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT
Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard, Fissure
Note: -

[Fully redis]
Ooo, I'd like to have that. Please check out my breeding grounds on what you'd like for it.

EDIT: Please VM me from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)