Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Egg checks I mean checking ESV of a couple of eggs I have.

I can accept either items or one of those Pokemon if you want to pick them up, its up to you.

Also you didnt let me know the Pokemon(s) you were interested yet. VM/PM me whichever ones you'd like. I reserve to those who asked first so best to let me know early so I can cross it off the list.
Oh, then yeah I can check those eggs for you. Sounds good, I'll PM shortly as I'm breeding Ralts for TSV hatch atm.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Can anyone trade me a Corphish with Adaptability?
Also looking for a decent Aron with sturdy, preferably Adamant or Brave (I am making a trick room team). Not expecting much, but thanks in advance
I can catch you a HA Crawdaunt for free. I'll message you when I have it, but feel free to PM/VM me first if you want a specific ball. :)

Welcome to Smogon btw ^_^

I can catch you a HA Crawdaunt for free. I'll message you when I have it, but feel free to PM/VM me first if you want a specific ball. :)

Welcome to Smogon btw ^_^
Thanks =) any ball would be great if it is just adaptable. I'll be around all afternoon

edit: Thanks for the adaptable Crawdaunt!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking to get an Adamant flawless event Arceus and a new Shiny being added to my thread cloned. Just 2 + Original of each and the cloner of these two, may keep a non-redistributable copy of both AND a fully re-distributable copy of my flawless Rayquaza. I'll be online for about an hour longer today and will be back tomorrow to get this done if I run out of time; please help if you can!

[384] Rayquaza
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 71)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock -> Delta Stream
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Soft Reset this myself. Nickname-able on Alpha Sapphire. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable!

Hi, I'm looking to get an Adamant flawless event Arceus and a new Shiny being added to my thread cloned. Just 2 + Original of each and the cloner of these two, may keep a non-redistributable copy of both AND a fully re-distributable copy of my flawless Rayquaza. I'll be online for about an hour longer today and will be back tomorrow to get this done if I run out of time; please help if you can!

[384] Rayquaza
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 71)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock -> Delta Stream
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Soft Reset this myself. Nickname-able on Alpha Sapphire. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable!
I could help with that if you'd like? :)

I could help with that if you'd like? :)
Yes, I will add you and go online now. Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT: Thanks for the cloning MegaSimon, I may ask you again in the future. This post may be used as a reference for MegaSimon. MegaSimon cloned my monsters and returned them with out problem. Recommended. :P

Last edited:
I need a Froslass, a Rhyperior, a Chingling, a Milotic and a Dusknoir to complete my Pokédex.

Please, I need them so bad :(

I can help you with the Milotic, but I do want it back immediately. Is that okay for you?
Absolutelly, I'll send it back to you immediately, since I only want these Pokémon for filling my dex :)

We're already friends, so let me know when you're online.

More of asking for opinions then a question here but which is better for breeding/hatching eggs: kalos with the lumiose city loop or hoenn with the battle resort loop.

More of asking for opinions then a question here but which is better for breeding/hatching eggs: kalos with the lumiose city loop or hoenn with the battle resort loop.

I much prefer ORAS breeding route loop better, just hold one direction after every hatch or obtaining an egg is better. IV Judge is in the PKMN center, too, so no need to fly like in Kalos. Lumoise is still better than BW/BW2 breeding route anyway imo.

edit: I forgot you can use lumoise city route where you bike in a circle, but I hate flying and going to the actual area, it seemed like a waste of time for me D:

Since you're asking for opinions, neither one is 'better'. I personally like Battle Resort, because I like Hoenn more than Kalos. Day Care is also right there.

Still looking for an Event Pikachu that knows Fly.
I can RNG an injected one for you and send you the .pkm file. But you'll need to find someone to transfer it yourself. (RNG will be done on emulator) If that is OK, pm me the specs. I won't need anything in return, and pikachu will be non-redis.

I can RNG an injected one for you and send you the .pkm file. But you'll need to find someone to transfer it yourself. (RNG will be done on emulator) If that is OK, pm me the specs. I won't need anything in return, and pikachu will be non-redis.
I think I'd rather not have an injected one.

Edit: Hmm, maybe I'll take it. But I'm unfamiliar with .pkm files and such. No clue what to do when you'd give me a .pkmn file.

I think I'd rather not have an injected one.
Its a Worlds 2012 one, and I doubt many people on smogon have one. You could try on reddit, but you'd have to pay like 20 Shiny SRed Legends. (I have yet to see one there too.)

Edit: Hmm, maybe I'll take it. But I'm unfamiliar with .pkm files and such. No clue what to do when you'd give me a .pkmn file.
PM me nature and IVs, I'll respond with instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)