Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here have a female nest ball weddle and luxury ball ghastly? Would be very appreciated :D
Also any mind helping me with some cloning?

Is there any other pokeball other than luxury ball that would suit with the honedge line?
Ultra is the only other one IMO unless u have acess to earlier stuff

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need help transferring about 9 of my bred pokemon from my X to my Omega Ruby for my gameplay.
Please VM me if you don't mind helping out.
My FC will be 3823-8574-4857 and my IGN for my X will be Lorraine and for my Omega Ruby it'll be Yours Truly.

Last edited:
Hey guys can some1 help me I don't have a bug FC and I need a female venipede with speed boost for my next shiny hunt. I'm not sure what ball I want it in maybe net ball or premier ball I'll give in return one of my shiny sneasels male or female with 4ivs guaranteed with max atk and spd.

Hey guys! Tried to get some apricorn balls in SS, then advancing the clock to get them instantly, but it doesn't work?... Am I doing something wrong or is it just not possible? :/

So I've got a couple of Each Apricorn balls, I was wondering which interesting breeding projects I could make of those? So not something done and redone, like a friend ball Larvitar, etc :) (I'm playing Soul Silver so please mind the exclusives ^^)

Thank you! :)

So I've got a couple of Each Apricorn balls, I was wondering which interesting breeding projects I could make of those? So not something done and redone, like a friend ball Larvitar, etc :) (I'm playing Soul Silver so please mind the exclusives ^^)
Shiny pidgeot would look nice in a fast ball.

LF: A Female Spitback Stantler (Caught in an ultra ball) (Frisk/Intimidate) (On ORAS)

FT: Anything from my thread.

EDIT:

P.S. - I've been trying to get one from the Mirage Island from OR by waiting patiently each and every day since last week but the island that I'm supposed to capture it from wouldn't appear yet. :(

LF: A Female Spitback Stantler (Caught in an ultra ball) (Frisk/Intimidate) (On ORAS)

FT: Anything from my thread.

EDIT:

P.S. - I've been trying to get one from the Mirage Island from OR by waiting patiently each and every day since last week but the island that I'm supposed to capture it from wouldn't appear yet. :(
You can soft reset for those islands.

Just make sure that you are offline in the game and can receive fresh BuzzNav data.
Save.
Go online to receive fresh data and check out the islands you have available. If the island you want isn't one of them, soft reset.

Yeah, but that one is super popular you can find it in a load of trade threads :/ Thanks for the answer though! :D
You could play around with alternative matching schemes. For example, diglett or shiny diglett looks good in heavy, moon, fast, love and so on and so forth, make up whacky and fun combinations. Also, lure ball for shiny yanmega please :)

You could play around with alternative matching schemes. For example, diglett or shiny diglett looks good in heavy, moon, fast, love and so on and so forth, make up whacky and fun combinations. Also, lure ball for shiny yanmega please :)
Thanks, I'll try those out :) And I have a Lure Yanma in my thread ;) ^^

How about Love ball Lapras? It matches the shiny form if you plan on breeding a shiny one. Also, i haven't seen any Love ball Lapras floating around.

Last edited:
Anybody have a garchompite they don't mind trading? I just looked up what you need to do..... ain't nobody got time for that :/

Edit: Willing to trade multiple Spitbacks or Mega stones for it (multiple = 2)

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey guys, odd request.

in need of a Patrat with HA in a premier ball, does anyone have/know someone who has one?

So while I was out, I received the Eon Ticket via Streetpass, but I'm having a few problems acquiring it in-game. Here's what happened:

1. I opened up my save file and received a StreetPass notification from BuzzNav saying to go to the nearest Pokemon Center to claim the Eon Ticket.
2. Between the time I received the notification and went to the Pokemon Center, I soft-resetted my game.
3. Upon resuming my game, the StreetPass notification was gone. When I went to the Pokemon Center, there was no girl to pickup the Eon Ticket.

The questions I have are: a) Do I need to be at a certain point in the game to obtain the Eon Ticket (I'm only 3 badges in)? b) Is the Eon Ticket from this particular StreetPass no longer obtainable? c) If that is the case, will I be able to receive the Eon Ticket from another StreetPass?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)