Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobalion - #638 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 26 - 27
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 31
SpD: 28
Speed: 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ghost

Toss, right? I caught it in a Master Ball too because I couldn't use Capture Power lv.3 and it wouldn't be caught after 45 balls...

Cobalion - #638 (Timid)

Toss, right? I caught it in a Master Ball too because I couldn't use Capture Power lv.3 and it wouldn't be caught after 45 balls...
Toss for any kind of trade value.

Cobalion - #638 (Timid)

Toss imo :/

Looking for a Maxsoft Hoopa code.
Can offer an Aus Ray code in return

Or you know, just PM me and we can come to a different deal :)

Is SRing for Entei worth it? I'm asking because of Extreme Speed. iirc Entei can't get ESpeed unless it's the Shiny Gen IV event, and the Smogon set recommends ESpeed.

Is SRing for Entei worth it? I'm asking because of Extreme Speed. iirc Entei can't get ESpeed unless it's the Shiny Gen IV event, and the Smogon set recommends ESpeed.
Those playing by the VGC rules of caught/bred in Gen 6 only would certainly think so, since Entei doesn't learn Extreme Speed outside of the event you described. Up to you, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)