Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belly Drum, Close Combat, Crunch, Play Rough imo.

Most Ursaring sets hold a Flame/Toxic Orb to activate Guts/Quick Feet. With the status condition, Facade (140) > Double-Edge (120), and Facade doesn't have the recoil. Crunch is useful for coverage vs. Ghost-types.

But that's just my opinion.
Play rough achieves the same coverage...

EDIT: or not. Thanks flarg

Last edited:
Random question, is there any way of keeping track of how many times you encounter a roaming legendary? I ask because I just read you have to encounter the XY bird trio eleven times before going to Sea Spirits Den to catch them.

I'm not sure but I think the answer is no.
Other than tracking/counting yourself using a pencil/paper or in your head, no there isn't a way to track it

Question, how do you Pickup Farm? I need an extra Leftovers, I discarded mine, cuz I mixed it up with another hacked Leftovers.
Get a Pokemon with Pickup to level 81-100, then keep it in the party and battle like crazy, checking it for hold items. Unfortunately, Leftovers are very rare. You can also DexNav Life Orb from wild Absol.

Get a Pokemon with Pickup to level 81-100, then keep it in the party and battle like crazy, checking it for hold items. Unfortunately, Leftovers are very rare. You can also DexNav Life Orb from wild Absol.
Oh sweet, I only need 1 lvl 81-100 pokemon in my party? And I didnt know Absol held Life Orbs :0 thanks!

Oh sweet, I only need 1 lvl 81-100 pokemon in my party? And I didnt know Absol held Life Orbs :0 thanks!
I'm gonna stop you there :| While you can get Leftovers with only 1 lvl 81-100 Pokemon, the odds are really annoyingly small. Since Pickup activates after battles, it's a good idea to get a couple of Diggersby (or whatever) via GTS before you start farming, and equip them with Lucky Egg until they get to Leftovers stage. Back in XY I was using two level 90+ Diggersby and it still took four days for one Leftovers >:O The more Pickuppers (Pickers-up?) you have, the easier it'll be! And experience is relatively easy to get anyway so getting them to a high level isn't too hard. You can do it at the same time, even.

(Also, Absol only holds Life Orbs when identified via Dex Nav, so Compoundeyes farming won't work.)

The_VGC_N00B

Banned deucer.
Hey guys VGC Noob here I'm new to the smogon website because I want to further my battling experience and actually compete this year not to be long winded but is anyone out there willing to send me a speed boost scolipede and a Mandibuzz much appreciated ,thank you

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hey guys VGC Noob here I'm new to the smogon website because I want to further my battling experience and actually compete this year not to be long winded but is anyone out there willing to send me a speed boost scolipede and a Mandibuzz much appreciated ,thank you
Welcome to Smogon! ^_^

I have a female, HA, Premier ball Whirlipede on hand fresh from the Friend Safari, and I'd be happy to go catch you a Vullaby as well. Just PM/VM what Pokeball you want the Vullaby in, and if you'd like a different ball on the Whirlipede.

Don't need anything in return :)

The_VGC_N00B

Banned deucer.
Welcome to Smogon! ^_^

I have a female, HA, Premier ball Whirlipede on hand fresh from the Friend Safari, and I'd be happy to go catch you a Vullaby as well. Just PM/VM what Pokeball you want the Vullaby in, and if you'd like a different ball on the Whirlipede.

Don't need anything in return :)
Wow how generous umm idk many Pokemon balls only ones I know of are poke ball ultra and master umm just use the coolest ball possible for Mandibuzz my friend told me an impish one with overcoat is best to utilize knock off and taunt

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Question, how do you Pickup Farm? I need an extra Leftovers, I discarded mine, cuz I mixed it up with another hacked Leftovers.
There is literally no difference between a hacked item and one that isn't, unless it's something you can't obtain. Items are only a single byte of information, there is no way to tell if it's hacked or not.

There is literally no difference between a hacked item and one that isn't, unless it's something you can't obtain. Items are only a single byte of information, there is no way to tell if it's hacked or not.
Oh, ok, I thought I wouldve been DQd atba Regional event if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)