Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there a way to check for if a lvl 1 Pokemon has 1 IV in something?
Raise it to level 50 via Battle Institute or w.e and put the stats into a calculator and/or ask someone to check manually for you with KeyBV/KeySav, etc.

Hi!
does anyone have a competitive porigon-z?

i have those pokemon ready for trade:
adamant Mawile 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with fire/thunder/ice/poison fangs as egg moves
adamant Phanpy 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with ice shard
sassy Ferroseed 31/31/31/31/31/xx with leech seed/stealth rock/seed bomb
modest Nidoran(m or f) 31/xx/31/31/31/31
adamant Gible 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with sand veil
brave/regenerator Foongus 31/31/31/31/31/xx
adamant/speed boost Torchic 31/31/31/xx/31/31
jolly Froaki 31/31/31/xx/31/31
bold bulbasaur 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Thanks!

Moderator edit: Don't post everything in Bold, that's my job just obnoxious.

Last edited by a moderator:
would you mind PMing me the info? I still got my LG cart, would like to learn how to RNG on 3rd gen w/o emulators.
Or you can just read this topic. It should have everything you need to know about FRLG RNG abuse on retail. Personally, if 5iv spreads were doable, I'd probably go for them. But since they're not...Long live emulators! (shinies are a nice plus too)
Yea, I'm considering that possibility. I may resort to it as a last ditch effort, but figured I'd try first for a while. I just don't want to start over my XD file (and my Wii is not even in my house at the moment, so it's impossible for me to do that currently)
I know how you feel. =( I started using the Mimic glitch because I have way too many Pokemon that needed the tutor move (multiple offensive Mewtwo's, Wailord, etc) and beating XD just once is very time consuming. Since I wanna RNG Pokemon XD on emulator anyway, I'll probably use that to get multiple Selfdestruct tutor moves and replaces those I Mimic glitched. You could wait for me until I get to that point (unless of course you don't like it being from the emulator eventhough it's just a tutor move).

Looking for these 5IV Prankster Thundurus, HP Ice Heatran and Zapdos Can offer 6IV Shinies: Unfezant, Klinklang, Snorlax, Chandelure or anything in thread

Does anyone know if at lvl 50, a Pokemon with 1 IV=0 IV?
Without investment, odd IV's will give the same number as even ones at level 50. If you want to be sure the stat in question has an IV of 0, the IV Judge in Kiloude/Battle Resort will tell you any stats that are zero after mentioning its best stat(s). For example, an Attack IV of 0 will have him say, "But its Attack... is terrible." You can also use the Hidden Power checker in Anistar/Fortree in addition to the IV Judge and Battle Institute to help nail down its exact stats.

I'm looking for a Binacle/Barbaracle with these three egg moves: Switcheroo, Tickle, Water Sport
If it also has Helping Hand, even better.

Please contact me if you have one. I have a lot of breedables that I can offer in return.

Helped.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me evolution trade my Scyther? Already have a Metal Coat attached and just need Quick Attack replaced with Bullet Punch

After advancing waaaay too many frames, I finally got my shiny Nest Ball Adamant Tyrogue from Poke Radar. Now, I also wanna catch a Heal Ball one for sure, for Hitmontop, but should I also use Dive for Hitmonchan or stick with Nest? I'm not entirely sure.

Oh yeah, and should I go for Impish and Careful as well? Sucker-Punch isn't really useful for those natures, though getting a shiny in a nice ball is still pretty tough for gen 6 I guess.

After advancing waaaay too many frames, I finally got my shiny Nest Ball Adamant Tyrogue from Poke Radar. Now, I also wanna catch a Heal Ball one for sure, for Hitmontop, but should I also use Dive for Hitmonchan or stick with Nest? I'm not entirely sure.

Oh yeah, and should I go for Impish and Careful as well? Sucker-Punch isn't really useful for those natures, though getting a shiny in a nice ball is still pretty tough for gen 6 I guess.
Dive for Hitmonchan if doable.

And I'd go for Impish too. Defensive Intimidate wall Hitmontop is quite common.

Manaphy
(OT: ★Astro★)(ID: #####)()

timid - hydration
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
tail glow | bubble | water sport | --

Looking for someone to rng me a gen 4 sav that I could hatch this little beauty on. its from a legit copy of ranger, and I have the egg already so I know the PID i need. if youd be able to, please shoot me a message and we can discuss details
helped!

Last edited:
Manaphy
(OT: ★Astro★)(ID: #####)()

timid - hydration
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
tail glow | bubble | water sport | --

Looking for someone to rng me a gen 4 sav that I could hatch this little beauty on. its from a legit copy of ranger, and I have the egg already so I know the PID i need. if youd be able to, please shoot me a message and we can discuss details
Uh, Nintendo WiFi has long since been shut down, thus only local wireless trades are possible with gen 4/5 games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)