Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To question one, most are in ultra/quick balls, excluding a couple with dusk/repeat/dream balls. To question 2, bout half I've gotten from others, other half from safari. If it came down to eat, I could breed in some EVs and better balls. 6IV ditto in luxury ball OP
Lel balls

Edit: yes I know ditto doesn't pass down ball -_-
Sounds like you may get some interest so long as they are 5IV in different balls. EMs help. And I'm sure EV trained would too.

Hopefully so. I wish people were less stingy with there boxes full of ha pokemon, people who don't have good mons need HAs to.
You have the option of using Wonder Trade tho it might take some time to get the one you want. I usually have some extras, and with color coded matching balls. Don't hesitate to ask, I could try to give you some during my free time. There's plenty of generous people around here, but people haven't played as much, well not the ones I've been seeing before usually if that helps.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hopefully so. I wish people were less stingy with there boxes full of ha pokemon, people who don't have good mons need HAs to.
if you have oras, you can use the dexnav and chain for hidden ability females as well. if xy, hordes and friend safaris will help you out. as some other people have stated, your best bet is to use this soft resetting guide, once you strike gold on something cool, you can get a lot for it. since climbing the trade ladder is a concern to you, id check out this list to see whats already available on this site, and go for something you dont see (whether its a different nature, hidden power etc).

legendaries will get you more valuable trades than breedables most of the time.

I wouldn't trust Wonder Trade, unless you're 100% sure the Pokemon isn't hacked. However, there's a wide variety of users here who would be more than happy to help you. There's also friend safaris. If you want to move up the trade ladder, go with shinies/legendaries.

Edit: Also, if you want to SR for a legendary, make sure you finish the game first.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hmm... should I do the breeding trick with different nationality pokemon or poke radar chaining?
You can google the term "TSV hatching" for a selection of tutorials on how to relatively easily get shinies from breeding.

If that isn't your thing, then (unless you're doing it for your own pride) I would argue that Masuda Method wasn't particularly fruitful. Since people can breed shinies (using the above mentioned method) simply, they won't necessarily trade the premium you put on your Pokémon for the fact that they take so much additional time.

Poké Radar chaining is more niche, but if you select your Pokémon well, matching Poké Balls and are patient to get a good spread, that seems more likely to net you good trades.

Can you still clone using 2 3ds's or has it been patched? I was thinking of buying a New 3ds on black friday. Would it still work with the New 3ds? My current 3ds I had to update it for pokebank but I heard you need 2 unupdated 3ds's to clone?

Can you still clone using 2 3ds's or has it been patched? I was thinking of buying a New 3ds on black friday. Would it still work with the New 3ds? My current 3ds I had to update it for pokebank but I heard you need 2 unupdated 3ds's to clone?
You can go to the extra data in your 3ds and delete update data. Happy cloning!

Trading your glalieite for my Mega Stone of your choice. Pm for offer and choice.

Edit: it has to be findable in X.

Do you mean format system memory? Or is there a way to just delete update data?
Go to data settings. If it asks to delete update data, say yes. It's somewhere in that menu.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with powersaves willing to clone and rare candy a few pokemon for me. Rare candy stuff isn't big so if you don't want to that's fine but if you can clone for me that would be amazing. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)