Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is the Maxsoft Shiny Rayquaza tradeable now?
No.

Edit: [Insert obnoxious bold letters here]

PLEASE stop asking if the Maxsoft Rayquaza is tradeable. IT WONT BE TRADEABLE UNTIL NINTENDO OF SINGAPORE/MAXSOFT DECIDES TO FIX THE OT BECAUSE IT'S ONE CHARACTER TOO LONG MAKING IT "ILLEGAL". If it was tradeable, people would be hopping all over trying to trade theirs or trade for other peoples Rayquazas. It'll be fixed when they decide to fix it, maybe never - since people have sent in requests and they ignored them or passed them off.

Last edited:
I've still got my Sableye from SRing an Adamant Ray, I could probably lend it to you :)
oooh thats cool, but I don't know how long It will take me to SR Ray... could you just tell me what the differences are from this Sableye?

Sableye (+Spe Nature Ray) @ Air Balloon
Level: 100
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Prankster
IV: 31 Hp | 31 Spe
EV: 44 Hp | 88 Spe
Stats at 100: 252 Hp | 173 Spe
Moves: Pain Split

Like, for an Adamant synch of Rayquaza, is the Sableye's nature or EV spread different?

Hey all, I'm looking for an Adamant Rhyhorn with Rock Head as it's ability. If anyone has one for trade, please let me know and CMT. Thanks!

Hey all, I'm looking for an Adamant Rhyhorn with Rock Head as it's ability. If anyone has one for trade, please let me know and CMT. Thanks!
I have one, in a level ball. Since I'm breeding those for other stuff anyway, I can spare you one :) I'll CYT

EDIT: I've VMed you

i need a girl from the bulbasaur line plz... and a girl honedge maybe?
Welcome to smogon I can give you a female honedge and I can catch you a female ivysuar in a friend safari.
I just turned off my ds... reply if you want to trade
Im glad to have found i forum to talk about my favorite game...
Try to keep the posts a little more relevant to the thread. Think you can VM me(post on my profile.)

I'd say ultra because yellow matches the gold of altaria and the White cloud contrasts with the black from the ultra ball!
premier, quick, dive would be my choices
repeat =)
Luxury Ball.
Thanks, I think I'll go with quick, premier, and luxury. Ultra looks cool, but Luxury > Ultra imo. Thanks again! (although considering the amount viable natures for Altaria, might as well breed most of them)

Edit: Fast ball is still the best match, imo. I have that one, though. Without HA ofc.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lf the following pokemon

ha lickitung in either premier, heal or lux ball
ha gothita in premier ball
ha smoochum in lux ball

cmt please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)