Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard everyone who buys a version of RBY on Virtual Console gets a Mew Code, but I can't seem to find it. Is it true? If so, does anybody know where to find it?
Reposting 'cause I guess this one got lost in the shuffle.

Edit: Oh, it's just Japan, isn't it? Too bad. :/

Reposting 'cause I guess this one got lost in the shuffle.

Edit: Oh, it's just Japan, isn't it? Too bad. :/
Indeed but at least we can glitch it quite easily to get it at level 5.
There's loads of YouTube vids on the glitch and I got 2...1 at level 7 and one at level 100 ..it's quite an easy glitch to exploit (use the same glitch on all the trainers leading up to bills house after nugget bridge also to get some good poke to lead you through the game including trade evos like gengar)

LF the following Legends (ball choice is just preferred, and is flexible)

FT multiple Hidden Power Pokes from my thread (I can do TSV requests)

Bold and Timid / HP Grass or Electric (Timid)

Bold and Brave

Mild and Relaxed

Careful

Bold

Naive

Adamant

Impish

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, and Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Jolly | Blue Flare and Glaciate (Modest) V-Create and Bolt Strike (Jolly)

Jolly and Timid | Prankster

Impish

Modest

Calm
Impish and Rash

Naive, Rash, Quiet, and Relaxed

Hasty and Jolly

Last edited:
Is there anyone that would share a code for HA Zapdos with me? There is no chance for me to get one. I'd like to SR for it and share with you when finished!
You'd be my hero! :)

I have returned from Smyths with codes, i have 8 in all to trade, ( if that's allowed on here i literally can't remember ) i'm looking for 5 IV Kyogre and Palkia ( both modest ). I understand that one code is probably not worth either of them, but, i can clone so you'd get it back, just let me clone it, can even be non-redis if you wish.

Also have one spare mew code.

Last edited:
Hey, can anyone clone my lv. 100 flawless shiny malamar for me? You could keep a copy (fully redis)

Also, I was looking for a jolly darumaka, bold porygon, and modest ampharos, for breeding. They don't need to have anything else besides the right nature, because I have a 6iv ditto...thanks!

Hey, can anyone clone my lv. 100 flawless shiny malamar for me? You could keep a copy (fully redis)

Also, I was looking for a jolly darumaka, bold porygon, and modest ampharos, for breeding. They don't need to have anything else besides the right nature, because I have a 6iv ditto...thanks!
I can help with daraumaka and porygon but I won't be online until tomorrow pm me of interested

That's coming in Sun and Moon.

We do not know the system in how stats will be determined as they transfer at this time. Doubt they will be competitively viable.

April's CroCro will be the first info dump on Sun and Moon but we wull probably have to wait till E3 in June for that answer ( or even longer).

I have a lvl 1 gible recently bred. Interested? Not ev'ed yet but already infected with pokerus. I can't clone tho.
Btw guys, quick question: if I nickname it and clone it, will I be able to re-nickname it afterwards? Pretty sure yes, but just checking.

Battosai017 , I have a shiny Ralts, calm nature, not perfect (got it breeding synchronizers). 99% sure its female. Can't remember the level. Interested?

I'll get home in about 8 hours to check it better, let me know
Sure I'll take it. Unfortunately, I forgot my code at home. When I get off work, I'll get home and get the code to you. I realize I'm cutting it close time-wise. If the code expires, then the trade will be cancelled.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I have returned from Smyths with codes, i have 8 in all to trade, ( if that's allowed on here i literally can't remember ) i'm looking for 5 IV Kyogre and Palkia ( both modest ). I understand that one code is probably not worth either of them, but, i can clone so you'd get it back, just let me clone it, can even be non-redis if you wish.

Also have one spare mew code.
Do you want Pentagon?

Looking to expand my collections of events. All of my offerings are (as well as I can recall) untouched. They will be clones and I have no problem receiving the same.

Offering:
Arceus - JPN Event, 2009 Movie, ID:07189 (Adamant Lv.100)
Arceus -“ US Event, 2009 Toys R Us, ID:11079 (Timid Lv.100)
Arceus - EUR Event, 2010 Movie, ID:02010 (Lax Lv.100)
Celebi - US Event, 2016 20th Ann, ID:03016 (Sassy Lv.100)
Darkrai -“ US Event, 2012 Dark Explorers, ID:05092 (Adamant Lv50)
Deoxys -“ US Event, 2013 Plasma Event, ID:05083 (Timid Lv100)
Dialga - US Event, Shiny 2013 Gamestop, ID:08193 (Careful Lv.100)
Diancie - US Event, 2014 Gamestop, ID:10274 (Modest Lv50)
Diancie - JPN Event, 2014 Movie Event, ID:07194 (Impish Lv51)
Emboar - US Event, 2015 Serial Code Hidden Ability, ID:01295 (Adamant Lv50)
Entei - US Event, Shiny 2011 Gamestop, ID:01171 (Adamant Lv.30)
Genesect - US Event, 2012 Wifi, ID:10072 (Modest Lv15)
Giratina - US Event, Shiny 2013 Gamestop, ID:09303 (Impish Lv.100)
Hoopa -“ US Event, 2015 McDonalds, ID:11275 (Rash Lv50)
Jirachi– US Event, 2003 Wishmaker Colosseum Disc ID:20043 (Docile Lv5)
Jirachi - JPN Event, 2009 Wifi, ID:06199 (Hasty Lv.5)
Keldeo - US Event, 2012 Gamestop, ID:08272 (Timid Lv15)
Manaphy - US Event, 2007 Nintendo World, ID:10187 (Hasty Lv.50)
Meloetta - US Event, Gamestop, ID:03013 (Hasty Lv.50)
Mew -“ US Event, 2016 20th Ann, ID:02016 (Impish Lv.100)
Mewtwo -“ US Event, 2012 Wifi, ID:02112 (Bold Lv70)
Palkia - US Event, Shiny 2013 Gamestop, ID:09093 (Modest Lv.100)
Raikou - US Event, Shiny 2011 Gamestop, ID:01031 (Rash Lv.30)
Regice - US Event, 2016 PokeBank Hidden Ability, ID:50031 (Timid Lv50)
Regirock - US Event, 2016 PokeBank Hidden Ability, ID:50031 (Careful Lv50)
Registeel - US Event, 2016 PokeBank Hidden Ability, ID:50031 (JollyLv50)
Samurott -“ US Event, 2015 Serial Code Hidden Ability, ID:02105 (Rash Lv50)
Serperior - US Event, 2015 Serial Code Hidden Ability, ID:01225 (Serious Lv50)
Shaymin - FRE Event, 2009 Movie Event, ID:04019 (Timid LV50)
Suicune - US Event, Shiny 2011 Gamestop, ID:01311 (Relaxed Lv.30)
Victini -“ Caught In US Black Liberty Garden using Liberty Pass (Bashful Lv15)
Victini -“ Caught In US Black Liberty Garden using Liberty Pass (Jolly Lv15)
Zekrom - US Event, 2012 Event, ID:03102 (DocileLv.100)

Looking for any events not listed above. Thanks!

Anyone have a 31-31-31-31-31-31 Impish nature garchomp they could clone for me or trade me if they have one spare Got a local tournament tomorrow and its the last mon i need :( Haven't had anyluck breeding one.

Using hacked parents to breed Pokemon considers the offspring as hacks? Do they still pass hack checks? I remember years ago I used to use a perfect Ditto to breed to avoid that, and even then I ended up with a ton of flawed Pokemon after tons of retries and swapping. Took hours to even get lucky with a Pokemon that had 31/28/28/30/31 for example. So how does everyone seem to have nearly flawless Pokemon without being guilty of this?

Additionally, how does breeding for IVs work again? I've been gone for a long time and kind of want to get into the VGC, and would just like to know what does and doesn't pass a hack test. I'd like to compete by the rules, but I also want to save as much time as I possibly can seeing as I work and don't have very much time to contribute.

LF the following Legends (ball choice is just preferred, and is flexible)

FT multiple Hidden Power Pokes from my thread (I can do TSV requests)
Are you looking for Pentagons on the Suicune? I have one I RNG'd on Heart Gold; Bold, 30/?/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass) in a Great Ball. Dive Balls are hard to get on HGSS when you can't hack / I personally adore Great Ball, don't judge.

Kinda forgot about this one Pokemon. Does anyone have a Moon Ball Sudowoodo? I can offer anything from my thread as well as every other Pokemon in a Moon Ball.

Using hacked parents to breed Pokemon considers the offspring as hacks? Do they still pass hack checks? I remember years ago I used to use a perfect Ditto to breed to avoid that, and even then I ended up with a ton of flawed Pokemon after tons of retries and swapping. Took hours to even get lucky with a Pokemon that had 31/28/28/30/31 for example. So how does everyone seem to have nearly flawless Pokemon without being guilty of this?

Additionally, how does breeding for IVs work again? I've been gone for a long time and kind of want to get into the VGC, and would just like to know what does and doesn't pass a hack test. I'd like to compete by the rules, but I also want to save as much time as I possibly can seeing as I work and don't have very much time to contribute.
Users like Most and Buckert RNG abuse Ditto in the previous gen games, transfer them to 6th gen, then clone and give them away to people who ask. Breeding in this gen is far easier because 5 IV's from both parents will be passed to the offspring at random if one of the parents is holding Destiny Knot. (leaving the other to hold an Everstone to pass its nature) Offspring of hacked parents are considered hacked themselves, but the hack checks only really catch the really obvious stuff. Also, VGC rules require your Pokemon to be caught or hatched in the current generation, as marked by a blue pentagon in the status screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)