Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey is there a good way of getting like loads of PP Maxes? I've heard that you can buy them with poke miles but i was wondering what is the best way to get them :)
Sorry if this isn't the right type of question for this forum, but i would really appreciate the help

Hey is there a good way of getting like loads of PP Maxes? I've heard that you can buy them with poke miles but i was wondering what is the best way to get them :)
Sorry if this isn't the right type of question for this forum, but i would really appreciate the help
i farm poke miles and by that Rare Candies and PP maxes by wonder trading my breedjects away 5 boxes equal about 8000 poke miles. Then I do the sync. thingy and trade it on the website for PP max or rare candy since they only cost halve of what they cost in game. No idea how other ppl go about it tho

i farm poke miles and by that Rare Candies and PP maxes by wonder trading my breedjects away 5 boxes equal about 8000 poke miles. Then I do the sync. thingy and trade it on the website for PP max or rare candy since they only cost halve of what they cost in game. No idea how other ppl go about it tho
thanks man, i'll give that a try

You can't buy PPMax in Global Link. You can only buy PPUp. But, like KeyRun said, that is indeed the fastest way. Remember to try the Loto in Lilycove everyday, as you can easily get at least a PPUp almost everyday if you have lots of other people pokés. Hope I helped. :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does someone have a Aerodactyl with HA?
A female one would be cool if it hasn't Pursuit as an Egg move (It doesn't need to have good IVs or good nature)
I have an Adamant one with 4 Egg Moves, you can have a free spitback if you like.
It might take a couple of minutes for me to hatch one though.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I have an Adamant one with 4 Egg Moves, you can have a free spitback if you like.
It might take a couple of minutes for me to hatch one though.
Let me know what you think.

Best greetings.
It would be nice if you would do it.
If you want a non-redis copy of one my pokemon in my trade thread as compenstion let me know~

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It would be nice if you would do it.
If you want a non-redis copy of one my pokemon in my trade thread as compenstion let me know~
I really like your thread and your Pokémon, but I can't really ask much for a simple spitback.
Just accept it as a humble little gift.

I'll message you on your profile once it's ready if you want?

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hey guys. Using a program to inject Dream World Pokémon into the emulator, I'm catching specific Pokémon in special balls to finish up my collection of HA Pokémon. All female and all HA of course. Now, I'm having a hard time figuring out in what ball I should catch all these. I made a list of 'mons I wanna catch for non-shiny and shiny variants. If you guys know anything I'm missing, please let me know. I really don't feel like catching all 'mons in all balls just because I can, so I kinda want to leave it at like 3-4 per Poké. But feel free to tell me stuff I should catch.
How about this?

I have baby Eevees, Cynndaquil, Charmanders, etc that I have no use for and don't want to pawn off to WonderTrade. Is anyone interested????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)