Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 6IV female HA adamant dratini with extreme speed and dragon dance. Not looking for anything specific but I would like a 6IV pokemon in return.
Also have 2 female HA buneary with fake out, fire punch, and ice punch if anyone is interested in those.

Looking for someone with Friend Safari with Woopers (Ground) or Quagsire (Water) in it. (or Female Wooper/Quagsire with HA in Dive ball).. I have some crits you may like :)

Last edited:
Anyone still interested in Codes for HA legendary birds? I've got all three, EU ones.. ^-^

Was thinking maybe someone wants to soft reset and trade me a copy.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is there any point in keeping this?

suicune - bold
31/12/31/28/31/28 hp fire?

i guess it could be decent in the johto classic to hit scizor..

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking for someone with Friend Safari with Woopers (Ground) or Quagsire (Water) in it. (or Female Wooper/Quagsire with HA in Dive ball).. I have some crits you may like :)
No Quagsire/Wooper safari of my own I'm afraid, but I can catch you the female for free. I'll let you know when I have it. :)

is there any point in keeping this?

suicune - bold
31/12/31/28/31/28 hp fire?
I think it is fine for personal use, you could run the standard crocune set. But Hp fire doesn't seem too good with a bold nature, since you will need a ton of Investment to 2 K.O. Scizor, and even then you won't be able to 2 K.O Ferrothorn. It is probably better keep going or try another nature.

Does anyone have;

>Reckless Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, female and preferably with some sort of matching ball? Maybe premier or something, idk what would really go good with grey. I just don't want a regular pokeball, ultra ball, or great ball.

>Natu/Xatu with magic bounce in a heal ball or nest ball and female

Making a bird team, and I can't find these guys on the GTS... because it's the GTS.

I have lots of spitbacks I can trade, although most of them don't have matching balls. I have a few of 5IV naive chimchars (including some females) since I've been breeding for six IVs and a mixed set if those are of interest. I have some quiet tynamo in dusk and normal balls, some jolly sandile, and some modest roselia and croagunk (drain punch, fake out, and vacuum wave) as well. I've bred a bunch of Pokemon so really just ask and I'll see.
Bumping this to the new page (I believe that's allowed; correct me if I'm wrong)

Does anyone have a spare Hoopa they could send my way? It can be absolute garbo, I'm just looking to complete my Pokedex.

Feel free to look at my trade thread if you want something in return. Thank you!

Does anyone have a spare Hoopa they could send my way? It can be absolute garbo, I'm just looking to complete my Pokedex.

Feel free to look at my trade thread if you want something in return. Thank you!
You can have my Hoopa. It doesnt have good IVs since I dont have time to sr all the events, but...if you want it.

LF Limber Buneary/Lopunny, Freeze Dry Lapras, and any of the Starly line that's really just 2 IV or more. I don't really need any of it to be *good*, just for breeding purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)