Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably something more easily answered by someone like Thomaz , but is it possible to RNG things from the promo discs in Gen 3? I have one that distributes a Shiny Zigzagoon and the Jirachi Bonus Disc.

Got sand stream hippotas?
Sand Stream is Hippo's natural ability, to just catching any random one can get you started there

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking to add heatran in the team anyone got an appropriate one?
most trade threads in wifi offer them (i dont have one in mine however), you should shop around and see which one you like/ will need based on the teamyou build. youll prob need a nice sr, a bunch of rare ball females or be willing to take a bp or two to get one. water absorb seismitoad would be a good consideration since all 4 of the pokes youve listed are weak to water attacks

Probably something more easily answered by someone like Thomaz , but is it possible to RNG things from the promo discs in Gen 3? I have one that distributes a Shiny Zigzagoon and the Jirachi Bonus Disc.
I've never heard of a promo disc with Shiny Zigzagoon, but as far as I know, the Jirachi Bonus Disc cannot be RNG'd, sadly. I would've had some amazing Jirachi's floating around if it was. ;)

Your best bet is to replay Ruby or Sapphire until the Pokedex over and over again to grab a Jirachi. It's not a fun process, let me tell you.

Edit: ah, it's just a shiny Zigzagoon with a Liechi Berry. You'll have do some Pokemon Box shenanigans to get one with Extreme Speed (which is far more interesting...).

Last edited:

Sand Stream is Hippo's natural ability, to just catching any random one can get you started there
I think the European jirachi can be RNG abused (CHANNEL one) not the US one (wishmaker) but only on emulator. Not a 100% sure
For the zigzagoon, I guess you mean the pokebox ruby/sapphire eggs? They can't be RNG abused on IVS. Although if you get lucky to obtain a good iv one, you can RNG abuse to hatch it shiny (in another sav file) kinda the same as the manaphy egg but you need to be able to dump your sav file to check the PID.
Edit: ok I looked through my .pkm files and apparently ageto celebi and channel jirachi can be RNG abused (on emu). (someone just told me as well)

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
I think the European jirachi can be RNG abused (CHANNEL one) not the US one (wishmaker) but only on emulator. Not a 100% sure
For the zigzagoon, I guess you mean the pokebox ruby/sapphire eggs? They can't be RNG abused on IVS. Although if you get lucky to obtain a good iv one, you can RNG abuse to hatch it shiny (in another sav file) kinda the same as the manaphy egg but you need to be able to dump your sav file to check the PID.
Edit: ok I looked through my .pkm files and apparently ageto celebi and channel jirachi can be RNG abused (on emu). (someone just told me as well)
They can't be RNG'd within legal bounds of doing so.

Channel Jirachis can at least have 5 31 IVs for any nature. They all have the OT Channel but the ID/SID are randomly generated. You can tie an ID/SID to a specific PID and IVs to check the nature and IVs.
It's pretty much impossible to RNG abuse Channel Jirachi so you can assume all of them are hacked.

The Colosseum Jirachi has the OT WISHMKR and really can't have any decent competitive stats.
A small addendum to this is, there's a few non-shiny (obviously) Wishmaker Jirachi spreads that actually do have competitive stats, but it'll take a lot of time and/or a lot of luck to hit them when you're collecting them in bulk.

Looking for all of the following:

A larvesta male or female whichever with egg moves one of them being morning sun.

A larvesta friend safari or someone who can catch one in all balls possible if you're willing to. Thanks and I can trade something of course for one.

Looking for all of the following:

A larvesta male or female whichever with egg moves one of them being morning sun.

A larvesta friend safari or someone who can catch one in all balls possible if you're willing to. Thanks and I can trade something of course for one.
I can catch you the Larvestas, VM me.

Jirachi was impossible to RNG and i don't know about zigzagoon but i believe that one isn't RNG-able either

I've got a couple questions:

1. When backing up my SD card for the Therians, does it matter whether I back up before or after I catch it (assuming I back up before transfer)?

2. Will there be any penalty on my digital Pokemon Y file for backing up a previous SD card file to obtain a therian or legendary (assuming I create a back up each time with my current save)?

I've got a couple questions:

1. When backing up my SD card for the Therians, does it matter whether I back up before or after I catch it (assuming I back up before transfer)?

2. Will there be any penalty on my digital Pokemon Y file for backing up a previous SD card file to obtain a therian or legendary (assuming I create a back up each time with my current save)?
1. I believe you must back up before the catch

2. No i don't think there would be any penalty

I'm looking for a few bits a pieces, if anyone knows where to find them, or if they don't exist, LMK:

Modest HP Ice Heatran
Flawless Adamant Landorus
Bold Cresselia

I'm looking for Anticipation Eevee! I don't care about IVs, nature, shini-ness (or lack thereof), or pokeballs. Just need the HAs. Don't have a lot to offer but DM me and hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks in advance!!!

*Already found someone willing to send me the HA Drillbur from my original post. Edited to remove that! Thanks to everyone for their offered help*

Last edited:
I'm looking for Mold Breaker Drillbur/Excadrill (either is fine) and/or Anticipation Eevee! I don't care about IVs, nature, shini-ness (or lack thereof), or pokeballs. Just need the HAs. Don't have a lot to offer but DM me and hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks in advance!!!
I can catch a mold breaker excadrill from the friend safari. VM me if you still need it.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
looking to borrow anyones female 5iv heavy ball/moon ball snorlax. i will give it back and heart scale the egg moves back on.. im in a breeding bind and the rng is being mean to me

helped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)