Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. thought it might be, just thought I'd check! If I could trouble you for some more info, what is your general rule of thumb when going for good spreads?
For personal use, I usually go for 31 on boosted stats, speed and HP. 29 to 31 on the rest.

Looking for a HA Bergmite (f) in a Dive Ball.
Anki , I can give you one. Put something in GTS with the message BlackoutSLM.

Argh, I wish it had 31 in Speed. Do you know a set I could use with a Modest Nature and 30 Spe IV?
I don't really know. I soft reseted this for Marowak2000 and thought it was too good to toss, and everyone was aiming for timid. Perhaps a more bulky set than the usual timid. Back in Platinum I used a modest Darkrai with a 60hp/250spd and rest in sp atk. At level 50, I think the speed is the same as 31IVs (not sure).

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't really know. I soft reseted this for Marowak2000 and thought it was too good to toss. Perhaps a more bulky set than the usual timid. Back in Platinum I used a modest Darkrai with a 60hp/250spd and rest in sp atk. At level 50, I think the speed is the same as 31IVs (not sure).
I still want it, we can trade now if you want :)

Looking for a female HA Gible/Gabite/Garchomp, Adamant/Jolly nature and good IVs preferable (and I can offer an equal trade), but I'm happy with just any ol Female Spitback too.

Also, would here be a good place to ask for cloning services? I've bred a few flawless 'mons and wanted to get them cloned as part of a giveaway, seeing as I've got loads of Pokemon through giveaways recently.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bumping this.

Also, does anyone have a Defog Drifloon or a Level Ball female Starly?

EDIT:Also need a Fast Ball Shuckle.

Last edited:
Hey, looking for both a regenerator Slowpoke/Slowbro or a Huge Power Bunnelby/Diggersby. If you have either, I have some quints flawless Timid Ghastlys, Jolly Larvitars, Adamant Scythers, Adamant Mawiles, Jolly/Timid Charmanders, Impish Phanphy, Protean Hasty Froakie and can breed quints gale wings Fletchinders on request. Inquire about eggs moves/precise spreads etc. Thanks

Hey, looking for both a regenerator Slowpoke/Slowbro or a Huge Power Bunnelby/Diggersby. If you have either, I have some quints flawless Timid Ghastlys, Jolly Larvitars, Adamant Scythers, Adamant Mawiles, Jolly/Timid Charmanders, Impish Phanphy, Protean Hasty Froakie and can breed quints gale wings Fletchinders on request. Inquire about eggs moves/precise spreads etc. Thanks
I should still have a regenerator / heal ball slowpoke if u want? ...dont need anything

I'm down to my last XD Pokémon: Dragonite (comes with DD and Heal Bell, the latter being unique to XD Dragonite).
What nature should it have? Impish or Adamant (or Careful)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)