Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I was wondering what the best nature + IVs are for the new victini event.
So basically this victini isn't very good for battling
Yeah, I wouldn't SR for this one, unless it's purely for collection purposes. But if you're adamant about SR'ing it, I suppose something like a Timid one wouldn't be too bad (with moves like Final Gambit, Psychic/Psyshock and Searing Shot).

Don't know if this is a question for the Most RNG thread or not, but if you knock out a roamer in gen 4 and RNG it, will it be that IV spread and nature unless you knock it out again? I'm trying to think if I should wait on catching Raikou and RNG Entei/Latias since it's easier to RNG with two roamers instead of one.

A roamer will have the PID when it got released, if you knock it out, the roamer gets "rereleased" (ie: different PID) upon talking to Lance in the E4.
So yes. Knock out the roamer you wanna RNG, save in front of Lance, and treat talking to him as a Method 1 (not Method K!) encounter.
If not on emulator, you might have some troubles with seed verification, you can use other roamers or the radio method to determine your seed/frame.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:

Tundra (great ball)
Sun (repeat ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have a lot of females in Apricorn Balls and Dream Balls and I can take breeding projects for the Vivillons.
I can PM a list of my breedables.
Also looking for Litleo with 4 egg moves.
PM/VM if you can help.
Repost.
Also looking for Relic Gold.

Hey guys, till me eheh new list of missing stuff:
-JAP:
*Pokémon Center Diancie
-ENG:
*Nebel Volcanion
*Cynthia's Garchomp
*Descartes Pokémon
-Xerneas (serial code is fine)
-Yveltal (serial code is fine)
*Chymia's Gardevoir
*Game Freak Mew
I have a spare Arceus code for trade. PM please!

If this Zapdos is to your liking feel free to follow the rules and post on my profile.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...yah-yah-defog-zapdos-48hrs -finished.3526262/
Thank you most I will post now. The thread is closed so I'll use this.

My ign is Brendan
My fodder pokemon is slowpoke
And my message is most

And searching for lol 41-51 zapdos.

Thank you most I will post now. The thread is closed so I'll use this.

My ign is Brendan
My fodder pokemon is slowpoke
And my message is most

And searching for lol 41-51 zapdos.
To get to his profile page click on Most's avatar where you'll see the link to his 'profile page' so you can make your request there :)

LF a 31/0(or at least really low)/31/31/31/31 Timid Gengar or pre evo with the EM Perish Song.

Really low atk IV is picky, but it really does make a difference, especially on a special attacker weak to Foul Play. I've bred special attackers with all 31s and 0 atk before, but I'm loathe to do it again so I want to know if anyone has one and can save me time.

FT I have a lot, but nothing too fancy. Several shinies I just got lucky and hatched, didn't bother with TSV. A Relaxed Mudkip with HP, atk, and Def perfect, haen't checked others but could. A 31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid Scolipede, meant for Baton Pass cause of Speed Boost, so Atk doesn't really matter. Also a Jolly Liepard that's shiny, but not very good IVs. Still, Spe is the main one there and that's perfect.

Other stuff I have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Misdreavus, flawless Timid Rotoms(both 30 Def for HP Ice and 31 Def,) all with 0 Atk, a 31/0/31/x/31/31 Calm Klefki with Prankster, a flawless bar Atk Delphox, flawless Impish Bulletproof Chesnaught, etc.

LF a 31/0(or at least really low)/31/31/31/31 Timid Gengar or pre evo with the EM Perish Song.

Really low atk IV is picky, but it really does make a difference, especially on a special attacker weak to Foul Play. I've bred special attackers with all 31s and 0 atk before, but I'm loathe to do it again so I want to know if anyone has one and can save me time.

FT I have a lot, but nothing too fancy. Several shinies I just got lucky and hatched, didn't bother with TSV. A Relaxed Mudkip with HP, atk, and Def perfect, haen't checked others but could. A 31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid Scolipede, meant for Baton Pass cause of Speed Boost, so Atk doesn't really matter. Also a Jolly Liepard that's shiny, but not very good IVs. Still, Spe is the main one there and that's perfect.

Other stuff I have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Misdreavus, flawless Timid Rotoms(both 30 Def for HP Ice and 31 Def,) all with 0 Atk, a 31/0/31/x/31/31 Calm Klefki with Prankster, a flawless bar Atk Delphox, flawless Impish Bulletproof Chesnaught, etc.
I won't actually be able to clone and send you one before Sunday, but the world needs more Gengar.
If you still need this in three days Oma, let me know here on my profile or in the Battlespot chat and I'll send you a copy of my giveaway Gastly.

PS: The giveaway is still closed at the moment. There is no point in contacting me for free stuff. Gengar is just my favourite mon and there can never be enough of it in circulation.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

i can give you one. if you still have that inkay from forever ago thatd be cool, if not no big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)