Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm not done with Suicune yet and presumably, it will take me about 2 months to even get one, but in the off chance that I get it and can FINALLY SR something else, is there something that hasn't been done yet in AS? I kinda wanna do Lando, but he's been done to death, I think 5iv Adamant, Impish and Jolly Lando are already around here, right? Naive would be a little hard I'm afraid. =X Maybe Adamant Terrakion lol?
Lando has been done to death like you said lol... Haven't seen Adamant Terrak, but maybe try some different natures for the Regis? Haven't seen too many of them around. And if you're crazy enough to consider a Naive Lando, maybe try a Naive/Rash/Naughty Kyurem?

I know I'm not done with Suicune yet and presumably, it will take me about 2 months to even get one, but in the off chance that I get it and can FINALLY SR something else, is there something that hasn't been done yet in AS? I kinda wanna do Lando, but he's been done to death, I think 5iv Adamant, Impish and Jolly Lando are already around here, right? Naive would be a little hard I'm afraid. =X Maybe Adamant Terrakion lol?
Why not try careful lando? Yeah it's not that good but atleast hasn't been done yet. Or maybe trick room spread (if cress can be trick room material with her 80 then lando can do so too)

EDIT: what's a good nature to SR diancie (i'm thinking about about timid and niave) that hasn't been done already? (Yes i know events aren't syncable)

EDIT2: or not thanks for pointing out Esmeya

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why not try careful lando? Yeah it's not that good but atleast hasn't been done yet. Or maybe trick room spread (if cress can be trick room material with her 80 then lando can do so too)
There's a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Lando that's already been done.

Edit: Mixed spreads, defensive spreads and special/physical spreads are all "useable" for Diancie.

Last edited:
Hello, at the moment I'm playing Soul Silver. I got a question about Apricorn Balls.

We all know Kurt can take one request a day. But what if I play around with the time and date of my DS? For instance, when I give Kurt 5 Black Apricorns, save, turn off my DS, and set the date to two days later, will my Heavy Balls be ready? If yes, can I also do this for the Bug Catching contest?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, at the moment I'm playing Soul Silver. I got a question about Apricorn Balls.

We all know Kurt can take one request a day. But what if I play around with the time and date of my DS? For instance, when I give Kurt 5 Black Apricorns, save, turn off my DS, and set the date to two days later, will my Heavy Balls be ready? If yes, can I also do this for the Bug Catching contest?
Just change the DS date between 11:58-59 and wait for 00:00-01.

Okay, and can I do this as many times as I want in one day?
Esmeya kinda pointed it out already. But yes you can do it as much as you please. Also you could also collect dive balls if you're at it (3 a day from a gift at random if i'm not wrong). You never know when you nedd them

Esmeya kinda pointed it out already. But yes you can do it as much as you please. Also you could also collect dive balls if you're at it (3 a day from a gift at random if i'm not wrong). You never know when you nedd them
Sorry, but what do you mean by '3 a day from a gift at random'?

Can you tell me where that is? Be a little bit elaborate please -.-
I don't know where actually (recently someone talked about it with me and that reminded me. It could be that i'm talking about a wrong game (thus in platinum or so) i just know it's in fourth gen that's all sorry)

Hi folks :) Would anybody be able to help me get a soul dew or two? i am willing to trade for it anything you might be looking for that i may have... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)