Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: competitive Counter Lickitung

Is it even possible to RNG "ingame trade Pokémon" in FRLG or "Shadow Pokémon" in XD?
Those are the only ways to get a Lickitung in GEN III and GEN III is the only way to get a Counter Lickitung... ugh.

Alright...last poke I'll be looking for, at least for now. Still, it'll be a while before I ask for anything else after this, so I should be alright...

Anyway, Looking for Traunt Jolly Durant with Entrainment. IVs don't matter.

PM me if you can, thanks.
*Bump*

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Is it even possible to RNG "ingame trade Pokémon" in FRLG or "Shadow Pokémon" in XD?
Those are the only ways to get a Lickitung in GEN III and GEN III is the only way to get a Counter Lickitung... ugh.
In-game trade Pokemon have predetermined IVs anyway so there wouldn't be much point in RNGing one, but you could just breed one on Emerald. Which isn't exactly easy but definitely doable

Not sure on trades, but I do know Shadow Pokemon just have to be SR.
Shadow pokemon can be RNGd, actually. (You can even get shinies in Colloseum).You do need Dolphin to do it though. Here's a guide:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonrng/comments/2o13zc/pokemon_xd_gale_of_darkness_rng_a_guide/

(And you could always breed the Lickitung in RSE once you traded it there. Still requires effort but by far the easiest option)

In-game trade Pokemon have predetermined IVs anyway so there wouldn't be much point in RNGing one, but you could just breed one on Emerald. Which isn't exactly easy but definitely doable
Shadow pokemon can be RNGd, actually. You do need Dolphin to do it though. Here's a guide:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonrng/comments/2o13zc/pokemon_xd_gale_of_darkness_rng_a_guide/

(And you could always breed the Lickitung in Emerald once you traded it there. Still requires effort but by far the easiest option)
I wasn't aware that breeding was doable in Emerald without the Destiny Knot mechanic, but I guess you guys are right.
Sadly none of this really helps me, since I don't own Emerald or any of the GEN IV games, GEN V games, Poké Bank or an old school DS that allows me to transfer Pokémon between GBA cartridges and DS cartridges...

Though I would be willing to trade a lot for one of these Lickitung, if anyone has the tools to help me and would be willing to do so.

I wasn't aware that breeding was doable in Emerald without the Destiny Knot mechanic, but I guess you guys are right.
Sadly none of this really helps me, since I don't own Emerald or any of the GEN IV games, GEN V games, Poké Bank or an old school DS that allows me to transfer Pokémon between GBA cartridges and DS cartridges...

Though I would be willing to trade a lot for one of these Lickitung, if anyone has the tools to help me and would be willing to do so.
I meant the RNGing the egg's IVs, actually.
(Normal breeding for flawless mons in Gen 3 is unrealistic)

Do you mind emulators? If not, I could RNG your Licky monster. (Breeding would be done on Emerald)

Let me know what specs you want.

Is there any use in a Sassy Heatran?

Currently sat with a 31/31/31/31/31/17 Sassy.
Not really.
"Slow" Heatran does have a place on Trick Room teams, but those would VERY much prefer an offensive Heatran.
Defensive Trick Room Pokémon are pretty meeeh... unless they are supposed to set up Trick Room.

EDIT: You might want to try a Pokémon for speed checking, so you don't end up catching Heatran that are to slow.

Last edited:
My boxes are inflating and I no longer need my Lati@s catcher.

Anyone interested in a Natu that is designed to catch a Timid Lati@s 29+ IVs in at least Speed and HP?

Natu @ Macho Band
Nature: Timid
Ability: Synchronize
Lv: 96
EVs: 84 Spe
IVs: 31 HP, 0 Spe
- Night Shade
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Filler

If Lati@s is faster, reset. If it dies to Night Shade, reset.

SOS Please Help!!!
I recently got Pokemon X and AS and I'm trying everything I can to get into the competitive VCG scene. One of my biggest challenges is that I'm trying to IV Breed without any Dittos! -.-

I don't have much to offer but I'm willing to trade whatever I can to get Dittos with anywhere from 1-5 Max IV's.
I have no problem trading away Legendary Pokemon, such as Mega Rayquaza, Mega Kyogre, (Modest) Deoxys, Xerneas, etc.
I even have a Choice Band, a Master Ball, and a 5 IV Female (Gentle) Ralts.
If nothing else, I'd love to trade simply to gain access to more friend safari types. (Especially Normal!)

I can breed you a Counter Lickitung.

SOS Please Help!!!
I recently got Pokemon X and AS and I'm trying everything I can to get into the competitive VCG scene. One of my biggest challenges is that I'm trying to IV Breed without any Dittos! -.-

I don't have much to offer but I'm willing to trade whatever I can to get Dittos with anywhere from 1-5 Max IV's.
I have no problem trading away Legendary Pokemon, such as Mega Rayquaza, Mega Kyogre, (Modest) Deoxys, Xerneas, etc.
If nothing else, I'd love to trade simply to gain access to more friend safari types. (Especially Normal!)
You can get a 6IV ditto from Most.

SOS Please Help!!!

Feel free to check out the giveaway linked in my signature.

My boxes are inflating and I no longer need my Lati@s catcher.

Anyone interested in a Natu that is designed to catch a Timid Lati@s 29+ IVs in at least Speed and HP?

Natu @ Macho Band
Nature: Timid
Ability: Synchronize
Lv: 96
EVs: 84 Spe
IVs: 31 HP, 0 Spe
- Night Shade
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Filler

If Lati@s is faster, reset. If it dies to Night Shade, reset.
Anything I can offer of interest, or is this a freebie? I haven't gone after my own Latios yet.

Which reminds me, Great, Dive, or something else for ORAS Latios?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)