Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost time is upon us.

FT: Three Dragonite codes

LF: These lovely but annoying to get get mons. Or just call me lazy.

• Swinub/Thick Fat/Female
  • Nest Ball
  • Jolly
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Fissure/Stealth Rock
  • Gligar/Immunity/Female
  • Dive Ball
  • Impish
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Sand Tomb
  • Seel/Female
  • Moon Ball
  • Timid
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Perish Song/Disable/Horn Drill

Is it really that short to start a new game and catch a mon? I thought it was more... Okay, thanks for the answers! :)
I would recommend doing this on x or y, I think is faster. I could try later with both games to test it out though but I feel like it does.
If you only got OR/AS YOU MUST pick mudkip, it will still kick treecko's butt even at lv 5. If you pick treecko, it has some chance to beat torchic. Torchic gets KOed like always. -_-

Edit: actually pick mudkip, treecko takes longer to KO tochic.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would recommend doing this on x or y, I think is faster. I could try later with both games to test it out though but I feel like it does.
If you only got OR/AS YOU MUST pick mudkip, it will still kick treecko's butt even at lv 5. If you pick treecko, it has some chance to beat torchic. Torchic gets KOed like always. -_-
Just pick up Torchic, kill some Wurmple and it wins at level 7 and it's also the very first selection on the screen. I do this regularly for event farming.

Just pick up Torchic, kill some Wurmple and it wins at level 7 and it's also the very first selection on the screen. I do this regularly for event farming.
Isn't faster to just scroll to the left/right, pick mudkip and skipping encounters by walking into the grass instead of running than leveling up torchic?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Isn't faster to just scroll to the left/right, pick mudkip and skipping encounters by walking into the grass instead of running than leveling up torchic?
Well, I guess for TSV's it might be (but you should be able to extract your TSV from when you jump out of the truck?) it actually saved me a bit of time just leveling up (roughly two minutes) - granted the NPC deemed it necessary to crit any starter I chose multiple times.

Well, I guess for TSV's it might be (but you should be able to extract your TSV from when you jump out of the truck?) it actually saved me a bit of time just leveling up (roughly two minutes) - granted the NPC deemed it necessary to crit any starter I chose multiple times.
Do you know which intro is faster? ORAS or X/Y's?

What do the cool kids like on their Yanmegas these days: HP Fire, HP Ground, or regular flawless? Thinking of shiny projects but haven't been keeping up with the tier it plays in these days.

ORAS is faster, the stupidity of the friendship-hold-hands cutscene adds an extra 2:30 - 3:10 time give or take, but in X/Y you can check your TSV in the bedroom and I (assume) in ORAS you can check right outside of the truck or after adjusting your clock.

.com
How would one be able to check their TSV right outside the truck?

I'm looking for a Sassy shiny Onix / Steelix with 31/31/31/x/31/0 IVs. I have a few flawless things to offer and I can breed, I just don't have the capacity to breed my own shiny pokes :/

Anyone able to help? I'm also looking for a Timid or Modest HP Ice Magnezone / ton / mite. Again I can offer some flawless mons and can breed my own, but I don't have any 30 IV dittos to breed my own lol.

I'm looking for a Sassy shiny Onix / Steelix with 31/31/31/x/31/0 IVs. I have a few flawless things to offer and I can breed, I just don't have the capacity to breed my own shiny pokes :/

Anyone able to help? I'm also looking for a Timid or Modest HP Ice Magnezone / ton / mite. Again I can offer some flawless mons and can breed my own, but I don't have any 30 IV dittos to breed my own lol.
Don't worry:) I have a shiny onix that's sassy that I got myself. I can give you that onix and another shiny from a list I'll send you if you do a capture project for me. VM me or PM me what games you currently own so I can tell you what capture project I would like you to do. Thanks:)

do you need the magneton/zone with a pentagon? If not, I have a timid one from Gen 4 in an ultra ball.

do you need the magneton/zone with a pentagon? If not, I have a timid one from Gen 4 in an ultra ball.
That would be amazing! Want anything in return?

Don't worry:) I have a shiny onix that's sassy that I got myself. I can give you that onix and another shiny from a list I'll send you if you do a capture project for me. VM me or PM me what games you currently own so I can tell you what capture project I would like you to do. Thanks:)
Sure thing! I'll send you a message in a little while!

Every time I come to Smogon I am stunned by this community's kindness.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to clone a beautiful copy of my calm latias. Person that clones may of course keep a copy to themselves. I only need one copy plus original.

HI! I was wondering if someone could help me out with some ORAS move tutors, since I only have XY.

If some people could help me out separately or one person with 40 BP could help me, that'd be great!

I need:
Superpower (16 BP) + Ice Punch (8 BP) on Tyranitar
Giga Drain (8 BP) on Volcarona
and Iron Head (8 BP) on Excadrill.

Also, if someone had a spare Tyanitarite or would be willing to trade for something, please let me know!

FC: 0361 - 7892 - 7562
IGN: LuciferV

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
HI! I was wondering if someone could help me out with some ORAS move tutors, since I only have XY.

If some people could help me out separately or one person with 40 BP could help me, that'd be great!

I need:
Superpower (16 BP) + Ice Punch (8 BP) on Tyranitar
Giga Drain (8 BP) on Volcarona
and Iron Head (8 BP) on Excadrill.

Also, if someone had a spare Tyanitarite or would be willing to trade for something, please let me know!

FC: 0361 - 7892 - 7562
IGN: LuciferV

Thanks in advance :)
VM me or pm me all these details on the tutor moves and I can help you in a few minutes.

I hate myself for asking this question. I see people ask it and then get upset with the answers they get.

I decided to finally soft-reset for my Diancie and I got a Sassy Nature with 31/31/27/31/31/31.

I wanted a trick room version, so the 31 Speed is offsetting, but at 50 base speed I don't think it will hurt it.

I have another chance later on to go for a +speed nature.

I lose 2 points in defense with the 27 IV.

I guess I just need validation.

I hate myself for asking this question. I see people ask it and then get upset with the answers they get.

I decided to finally soft-reset for my Diancie and I got a Sassy Nature with 31/31/27/31/31/31.

I wanted a trick room version, so the 31 Speed is offsetting, but at 50 base speed I don't think it will hurt it.

I have another chance later on to go for a +speed nature.

I lose 2 points in defense with the 27 IV.

I guess I just need validation.
I would toss even so because of the 27 defense. The 31 speed hurts it by a ton as well. Sorry but I would keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)