Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both if you can. Though, if you really wanna RNG one, why not grab the one from Colo? It has Drill Peck as egg move as well. I assume you wanna catch it because of Counter?
Because I cannot RNG on Colosseum currently. Also, mine's Bold, so Drill Peck is not necessary.

Not sure if anyone has had access to the Sludge Bomb Zoroark, because I'm not sure if the distribution has started at all...

But does anyone know whether the Zoroark comes with the 3 compulsary 31 IV stats? Because apparently nature is random..

Thanks in advance for the info

Not sure if anyone has had access to the Sludge Bomb Zoroark, because I'm not sure if the distribution has started at all...

But does anyone know whether the Zoroark comes with the 3 compulsary 31 IV stats? Because apparently nature is random..

Thanks in advance for the info
Only legendaries have the 3 IVs at 31, so Zoroark will not have them.

There are some non-legend events which did come with the 3 IVs i believe. Anyways, that event IS worth SR'ing. I'd even play pokemon more active again for it ^^
Not... exactly. The recent PGL Pikachu is guaranteed two flawless IV's, but that's about it. (Cos-play Pikachu does come with three, but isn't a Mystery Gift event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)